Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

welsh_londoner Offline
Kinky so and so

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
So it's confirmed, it was Elite who let Dannie Low go, not her that left. I can only conclude that the bosses at Elite have completely lost their marbles or there was some sort of personal animosity. They've let go of the sexiest woman on TV with easily the most engaging personality. What a bloody waste.
18-09-2010 07:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

if she didn't make her quota's then the channel has no option but to let her go. there is no madness in it, just economics.

sometimes theres a trade off between looks and personality, a girl may have the looks but may be dull as dishwater on the phones... if thats the case, it wouldn't matter who the girl is or how hard she tried to be visually pleasing, callers would just not bother calling, and no calls means no income.

you will find if you hang here long enough a lot of guys blame other forum members who express there opinions, and try to blame them for there favorite girls leaving. often the truth is much more mundane than the conspiracy's that float about. it is nearly always just economics.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-09-2010 09:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

right there hexit its money pure and simple. if a girl cant make a channel money then off she goes. see elite havent acted long to bring in katie/summer brooks to replace sammie penningon

Piper Niven Superfan
18-09-2010 11:53
HEX!T Away
Retired

yep 2 new stunners on the show today...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-09-2010 13:44
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Who are the two stunners doing the 2-4-1 to-day. Get them on the nightshow what potential they have of being two stars of the future?
BEAUITFUL-BEAUITFUL-BEAUITFUL- B-E-A-U-I-T-F-U-L.

18-09-2010 14:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the rwo babes doing the 241 are natalia phillips who is doing her first full dayshow today and katie/summer brook. have to see if they will do nights but never know

Piper Niven Superfan
18-09-2010 15:22
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(18-09-2010 07:34 )welsh_londoner Wrote:  So it's confirmed, it was Elite who let Dannie Low go, not her that left. I can only conclude that the bosses at Elite have completely lost their marbles or there was some sort of personal animosity. They've let go of the sexiest woman on TV with easily the most engaging personality. What a bloody waste.

Wrong! That was Sammie Pennington........her fans said so first
Wink

18-09-2010 15:32
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(18-09-2010 14:23 )brinsford Wrote:  Who are the two stunners doing the 2-4-1 to-day. Get them on the nightshow what potential they have of being two stars of the future?
BEAUITFUL-BEAUITFUL-BEAUITFUL- B-E-A-U-I-T-F-U-L.

I think there's more chance of Blackpool winning the Premier League than there is of Natalia doing a night show. She is beautiful, though.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
18-09-2010 15:33
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

firstly nice move elite on one of your releases she didnt suit your channel anyway

2nd whose the brunette on 965 as we speak shes gorgeous is it that natalia philips ?
18-09-2010 15:34
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(18-09-2010 15:34 )chrislatimer Wrote:  firstly nice move elite on one of your releases she didnt suit your channel anyway

2nd whose the brunette on 965 as we speak shes gorgeous is it that natalia philips ?

Yes Chris, that is indeed Natalia. And if you think she's gorgeous, wait till you see her housemate Big Grin

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
18-09-2010 15:37