Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(13-09-2010 20:04 )HEX!T Wrote:  cant say ive ever heard them say the phones are to busy please hang up. i doubt i ever will. as for tech problems i dunno m8 i haven't heard em do that yet!.

I certainly have, and not just on Elite TV. Who knows what was going on the last time she was on. bladewave
13-09-2010 20:12
Find all posts by this user
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(13-09-2010 17:26 )countryboy Wrote:  Sorry you and Hex are talking utter crap. Don't you see that true Danica fans are getting pissed off! Like me they are the first to rave about her if they like her shows. If she's putting on a poor show and off the phone loads, chatting to the crew and yawning - FOR 3 EFFIING HOURS - and still people are calling but not getting through, then the points are valid. Don't use the 'oh you're being unfair arguement'... they are valid points of view. I bet if you asked the other girls whether they think if right now Danica warrants 3 hrs on her own, they'd all say no.

maybe you should have read what I posted if you had you would have noted this

valid points are good

so she should ignore the cameramen yea lots of babes do that don't they no they all chat and have a joke with them during times of not much activity

as for the phone issues as I have said the only way to fix that is ask jamie he posts here it is unfair blaming danica or any other babe for that kind of thing you have got to admit that

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2010 13:10 by KateP.)
13-09-2010 22:52
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(13-09-2010 22:52 )KateP Wrote:  maybe you should have read what I posted if you had you would have noted this

valid points are good

so she should ignore the cameramen yea lots of babes do that don't they no they all chat and have a joke with them during times of not much activity

as for the phone issues as I have said the only way to fix that is ask jamie he posts here it is unfair blaming danica or any other babe for that kind of thing you have got to admit that

Not sure I buy the phone issue excuse. I think that to make it pay for Danica they have to stack calls... I reckon she's on a hefty flat rate for her appearance and not on commission so it's up to the channel to get the revenue in. That might also explain the relaxed approach of Danica and her inconsistency. If this is the case, then I'd like to see a Danica performance on commission... Maybe that was the deal when she was on days and doing the odd night. She was electric back then. I can only be bothered to say all this shite coz she's my no 1 babe... or was!
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2010 11:18 by countryboy.)
15-09-2010 11:17
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I've called various girls across most of the channels over the past few years. I've had the occassional "The girl is not available" message even when she clearly is. But on Elite, I've called a few different girls on days and nights, and Danica was the only girl I had problems getting through to.

This was two separate occassions on two diiferent nights. While waiting in the queue Danice did seem to cut off one her callers, even after he began by saying he had called back as the last time he was cut off. Then I got the "You're about to speak live", followed by silence. Obviously some callers get through otherwise she would never be on the phone, but she does seem to spend an inordinant amount of time off it. Either there are technical problems (which surely Elite should have sorted by now), Danica isn't as popular as it would seem and myself and some other forum members have simply been unlucky, or something underhand is going on.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
15-09-2010 20:54
rollo25 Offline
Junior Poster

Is her FHM shoot available to view online anywhere?
15-09-2010 21:28
HEX!T Away
Retired

(15-09-2010 20:54 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I've called various girls across most of the channels over the past few years. I've had the occassional "The girl is not available" message even when she clearly is. But on Elite, I've called a few different girls on days and nights, and Danica was the only girl I had problems getting through to.

This was two separate occassions on two diiferent nights. While waiting in the queue Danice did seem to cut off one her callers, even after he began by saying he had called back as the last time he was cut off. Then I got the "You're about to speak live", followed by silence. Obviously some callers get through otherwise she would never be on the phone, but she does seem to spend an inordinant amount of time off it. Either there are technical problems (which surely Elite should have sorted by now), Danica isn't as popular as it would seem and myself and some other forum members have simply been unlucky, or something underhand is going on.
i doubt its underhanded m8, but i can understand yer frustrations.
maybe you can pm jamie and get some satisfaction as its obviously upset you.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-09-2010 21:38
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Wouldn't say I'm upset about, but when a girl is on the mic saying "Call now, you'll get straight through" and clearly hasn't spoken on the phone for some time, upon calling you end up in the queue and then don't get through after getting to the front, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I'm not bothered enough to PM the producers and kick up a fuss, I just want other potential callers to be aware of the chance they're taking when calling Danica and also draw attention to the slightly odd lack of calls on her nightshows.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
15-09-2010 22:21
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(15-09-2010 21:38 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(15-09-2010 20:54 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I've called various girls across most of the channels over the past few years. I've had the occassional "The girl is not available" message even when she clearly is. But on Elite, I've called a few different girls on days and nights, and Danica was the only girl I had problems getting through to.

i doubt its underhanded m8, but i can understand yer frustrations.
maybe you can pm jamie and get some satisfaction as its obviously upset you.

Hexit you are so patronising... you on the payroll or something?
16-09-2010 10:50
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(12-09-2010 00:58 )Freebird Wrote:  one of danicas big problems is that she is totally unable to hide the fact she isn't interested when she isn't up for it. sometimes she looks like she could care less if no-one called her. i turned off after about 10 minutes, only because i detest the PVC/rubber look- maybe (judging by the comments regarding her lack of calls) i'm not the only one

Of the huge number of posts that always follow a Danica appearance Freebird sums it up best.

She is a beautiful woman whose appearances are either mesmerising or rubbish

There ain't no middle ground here I'm afraid.

As for the tech side of things Jamie will always respond to a sensible PM on here or to a sensible post.

Elite aren't alone with Phone problems CP can be pretty poor too.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2010 21:56 by speedybert.)
16-09-2010 11:49
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

PRETTY ONE back on Saturday looks like a solo show from a line up of four.Lets hope for sexy lingerie not plastic bin bags
though she looked good in the bin bag , DANICA looks good in any thing she wears but less the better,ROLL ON SATURDAY
16-09-2010 19:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66