Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
one of danicas big problems is that she is totally unable to hide the fact she isn't interested when she isn't up for it. sometimes she looks like she could care less if no-one called her. i turned off after about 10 minutes, only because i detest the PVC/rubber look- maybe (judging by the comments regarding her lack of calls) i'm not the only one

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
12-09-2010 00:58
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2010 00:52 )countryboy Wrote:  oh for goodness sake Rammie, it hasn't been good, she's just sat there for three hours and every now and again she picks up the mic and says I've only got 40 minutes left; i've only got 15 mins left... so you can watch me sit here and look beautiful and yawn. and she is beautiful of course. God knows what the other girls must think...

I really think she'd be better going back to days... she was so much sexier... of course it's not over yet, if she wips off her keks I'll be raving about her!

Well said!

Danica was actually good during two of her night shows within the past three months, and has been better on nights when she first started, but lately, snooze! Why come on, if you aren't going to do anything but show some breasts here and there? I don't see any 2-4-1's with her and Caty happeing in the near future.
12-09-2010 01:03
irish_boy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(12-09-2010 01:03 )mrmann Wrote:  Well said!

Danica was actually good during two of her night shows within the past three months, and has been better on nights when she first started, but lately, snooze! Why come on, if you aren't going to do anything but show some breasts here and there? I don't see any 2-4-1's with her and Caty happeing in the near future.

well you never know if they do do a 2-4-1 with Caty then maybe she will relax a bit more we all know what Caty can do when she gets with the other girlsWink
12-09-2010 01:11
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

"Oh darn, I fell asleep while Danica was on! Did I miss anything?", I say.

"Nothing worth loosing any sleep over", I hear you cry.
12-09-2010 01:18
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

As may have been pointed out on the odd occaison, Danica is stunning and for me she could sit semi naked for three hours like a statue and still be worth watching. Unfortunately, sadly tonight there was too little breastage on display. In defence regarding lack of calls, i tried to get through twice when she clearly had no calls and each time i was informed her line was busy. A complete waste of money.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2010 01:43 by scapaflow.)
12-09-2010 01:29
uccello Offline
Junior Poster

I had the same experience on the phones as Scapa Flow. Told that her line was busy when it clearly wasn't. The callers are being ripped off badly when this happens.
12-09-2010 01:35
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

The guys behind the scenes clearly didn't help her performance one bit. Constantly talking to the crew just lacks class, it's also rather unprofessional from her and Elite TV. Elite TV put on some of the best shows on the babe channels, but sometimes even they get it horribly wrong. Her latest shift really was a great way to put off even more callers/viewers to the channel. Come on, Danica and Jamie, you guys can do better than that. Oh well, another week to wait to have another moan see if things improve. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2010 02:20 by Chilly.)
12-09-2010 02:13
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2010 01:29 )scapaflow Wrote:  As may have been pointed out on the odd occaison, Danica is stunning and for me she could sit semi naked for three hours like a statue and still be worth watching. Unfortunately, sadly tonight there was too little breastage on display. In defence regarding lack of calls, i tried to get through twice when she clearly had no calls and each time i was informed her line was busy. A complete waste of money.

How much do you lose by calling and being told the line is busy? I wonder if it's an unintentional screw up, or deliberate. Wouldn't be surprised if it was deliberate, as most of these channels seem to pull the same stuff. Babestation with the texting to see naughty pics, and Elite with the busy phone lines, if they truly are doing it. sometimes I wonder if the women are even talking to real callers. Danica was on her back, doing nothing for quite a while, and if it was infact a caller, they must prefer talking about life in general than other things. Elite is usually the best show, despite Babestation trumping it on occasion, depending on who's on, but even the best channels can be shady Smile
12-09-2010 02:32
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

It's not just about the money (although £2 per minute on a mobile isn't cheap), it's being lied to about the service they're offering. I don't see how Elite gain anything from this. I tried calling Danica twice (two different days) and was messed around both times. I called the second time to give them the benefit of the doubt, before anyone asks Wink. I now have zero intention of trying again. Had I got through to her, there's a good chance I would have enjoyed the call and would be inclinded to call again, so why do Elite not want people talking to Danica? Huh

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-09-2010 02:51
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

After editing down the Danica recording to 1hr and 29mins, it's pretty good in parts and plays much better then the live uncut version. Hopefully Elite take on board some of the other comments posted tonight to make the next Danica spectacle a truly great 3 hrs.

12-09-2010 03:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66