gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

rover Offline

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
What a sight greeted me early this morning when l dragged myself out of bed to go to work at the ungodly hour of 6 30am, l switched on the tv to see who was on and there was Fernanda in all her glory with a black outfit that she was barely wearing and her right boob getting a good airing, l went to work with a great big smile on my face and a spring in my step.Big GrinBig Grin
Thanks Fenanda you looked fantastic.Heart

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
12-09-2010 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fredbear Offline
Junior Poster

(12-09-2010 20:50 )rover Wrote:  What a sight greeted me early this morning when l dragged myself out of bed to go to work at the ungodly hour of 6 30am, l switched on the tv to see who was on and there was Fernanda in all her glory with a black outfit that she was barely wearing and her right boob getting a good airing, l went to work with a great big smile on my face and a spring in my step.Big GrinBig Grin
Thanks Fenanda you looked fantastic.Heart

Totally agree , she certainly puts a smile on your face if you have an early start , unfortunatly you then realise that the day has already peaked before the sun is up.
A smile or even a " MWAHHHH ,Big Kiss" from her means your head is spinning before you,ve closed the front door.On occassion I've got back from work over 12 hours later and she's still inside the telly looking , if its possible, even more lovely and smiley than when you left .

I'm convinced she is just God showing off how he's created perfection!!

If you read this before your holidays Fernanda , Have a lovely time while we all count the days until you're backHeart

My all time "to cuddle" list! (I'm only a bear after all)
Toya, Cara Brett, Reed Amber, Chloe L.,Kylie Rose, Caty Cole, Mica Martinez, Mia Middleton, Dixie Love, Fernanda, Dani Levy, Evelynn, Amber James, Annie Bullah, Ella Jolie, Chanel Valentino, Paige Tyler, Anna Lovato, Charlie ONeal, Emma Spellar, Georgie Darby
I'm not allowed to stay up late and watch the night shows(I'm only a cub)
12-09-2010 23:24
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

[split] Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - caps and vids
Its funny I always liked fernanda but never really became a big fan like most of you guys till I woke from a drunken night out on the 12th September 2010 and saw her in that black and white outfit with her legs open like that she just drew me in

what a cure for a hangover

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
13-09-2010 17:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - caps and vids
the film prince or persia:the sands of time which fernanda appears in has come out on blu-ray and dvd today. its a good film and you do see fernanda for a few seconds

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
13-09-2010 18:19
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(13-09-2010 17:48 )KateP Wrote:  Its funny I always liked fernanda but never really became a big fan like most of you guys till I woke from a drunken night out on the 12th September 2010 and saw her in that black and white outfit with her legs open like that she just drew me in

what a cure for a hangover

Surprised better late than never!

In the immortal words of Bret the Hitman Hart Fernanda is "the best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be"

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
13-09-2010 18:27
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(13-09-2010 18:27 )smoothc Wrote:  Surprised better late than never!

In the immortal words of Bret the Hitman Hart Fernanda is "the best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be"

I know but I had been obsessed with other girls but any girl who can get me horny after the hangover I had is worth her weight in gold

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
13-09-2010 23:06
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(13-09-2010 23:06 )KateP Wrote:  I know but I had been obsessed with other girls but any girl who can get me horny after the hangover I had is worth her weight in gold

Welcome to the world of Fernanda. I think you'll find this obsession is stronger than all others.

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
14-09-2010 00:21
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

[split] Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - caps and vids
thanks for the welcome good to be here Smile

(This post was last modified: 14-09-2010 02:57 by KateP.)
14-09-2010 02:44
aliahmed Offline
Senior Poster

fernandaaaa 2 weeks bak u said u will wear red pvc gloves and boots. you still havent worn them
Sad plzzzzzzz wear them soon
15-09-2010 16:18
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

Fernanda on holiday, and everyday is the same like groundhog day...cold and dull.
No need to leave late for work, & no need to rush home from work.

However, while the beautiful one is away, she has a great website which is worth checking out @www.fernandaferrari.com with super photos & videos, and loads of stuff to buy like posters, mugs & tea shirts and calendar.
Fernanda's picture on my mug is so hot, my coffee never goes cold.
Fernandas pictures in April in the calendar are awesome, Fernanda naked wearing only stilletto's and a smile. Now that would make for an excellent lifesize poster (would have to be 6 foot tall though.....oh yes).

Hope she is having a great holiday.
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2010 03:49 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
21-09-2010 03:44

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles