Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(12-09-2010 10:44 )dizzy_davidh Wrote:  Damn Webbiola, that was one looooong continuous post!

Dizzy, as you are a fan of random paragraphs I have gone back and added some punctuation for ease of reading.Wink
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2010 14:14 by Webbiola.)
12-09-2010 13:29
Find all posts by this user
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2010 00:47 )alexxxi Wrote:  as much as she looked stunning earlier... i wanna point out its another miss night in danica world
[Image: paint-drying.jpg]

Phworrr! Look at that slot!Tongue
12-09-2010 14:09
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2010 12:49 )countryboy Wrote:  Danica reads these posts??? Brilliant. Danica, your nipples look great hun, but let's not rely on getting them out periodically as a performance. We want arse, bare arse, white lacy lingerie, that leopard print bikini that ties at the sides, the purple outfit that Sammie wore, costume changes, set changes, arse in the camera, lots of energy... no more rubber for a little while although it does look good, but taking it off and pulling it down is a chore. And can you remind the lads that we're onto 'em about stacking calls... ta, have a lovely Sunday - sun's out! I shall be trimming my borders...

Agreed!
12-09-2010 14:13
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think she has a problem dealing with the boredom Dizzy, I don't think she gives a hoot! If Danica's other sources of income (whatever they may be) overtake the need to do a 3 hours stint at Elite every so often I think she will be off.

You're right though it is infuriating sometimes that you find yourself spending so much time thinking and writing about something that is just a bit of fun. Danica has the power to do this to you!

Despite everything, I would never miss a show of hers unless I really had to. Gorgeous, gorgeous babe who will go on to bigger and better things. Gives me the impression she is a lovely girl too once you ignore all the 'act'.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2010 14:28 by Webbiola.)
12-09-2010 14:27
nelda Offline
Apprentice Poster

You're right though it is infuriating sometimes that you find yourself spending so much time thinking and writing about something that is just a bit of fun. Danica has the power to do this to you!

hear hear! its just a bit of fun.......

too much over analysis of the poor girl on here. although last night wasnt naughty enough for most of us ,she had me glued to the setee for 3 hrs so i didnt miss that overdue slip !!
it never happened, so what..... we live to fight another day.......see you all next week : )
12-09-2010 16:15
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Danica was the one and only reason I got into the babechannels, I first saw her on the daytime shows and became hooked, she's simply a stunning looking girl who once knew the right buttons to press. But sadly I'm afraid she is quickly losing that appeal. Three hours of sitting on a couch dressed in something that seemed to have been fashioned out of a tyre innertube is not the ideal way of attracting callers. not in my book it isn't. The old saying "familiarity breeds contempt" seems not to be the case with Danica it's the opposite I think. When she go's missing for a couple of weeks people expect to much of her on her reappearance, and when she doesn't fulfil those expectations, she ends up with some negative mail like she had after last nights show. Also on this board Danicas besotted fans don't ever criticize her performances no matter how poor she as been and that cannot help anyone.

As I have said in past posts, on form Danica can outshine anyone on these channels, not only with her beauty, but it's that sexual magnetism that jumps out of the screen and grabs you by the balls. And I for one don't want her to lose that,

This is an appeal to you Danica, please drop this pseudo sexual dressing up as you have simply no need to do it. All we need Danica is you, and how you used to be. And to make it perfect a little more regularly instead of three hours now and again. I hope I'm not alone in this appeal.
12-09-2010 16:38
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

its funny I remember that guys were moaning she never gets her boobs out all she does is tease well every time I checked she had her puppies out so now some find another reason to have a go

as for her hours have you guys considered that these girls do other modeling work most girls are not on a regular schedule as for the phone calls being stacked if they were how is that her fault maybe you should talk with jaime about that fact is she is not going to be full of joy if there are not many callers the girls play off the callers if there are no callers there is nothing to get them hot and horny

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
13-09-2010 00:46
HEX!T Away
Retired

1 thing i do notice is a lot of guys with low post counts are the 1s complaining about her or the company.
shrub's maybe.
anyways what ever the reason you learn that you gotta take the rough with the smooth with the babeshows, sometimes you will get through straight away, while at other times you may not.
the longest we (wor lass and me) have waited is 10 mins. (we cant get through in that time we hang up) but often its more like 3 mins. all i can say is its luck of the draw that we have never experienced your problems with elite. although i did with chatback the 1 night kylie tyler did a 9-11 show.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2010 02:52 by HEX!T.)
13-09-2010 02:46
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

(13-09-2010 02:46 )HEX!T Wrote:  1 thing i do notice is a lot of guys with low post counts are the 1s complaining about her or the company.

I'm sorry to say that I just don't see how you can come to the conclusion that people who don't post often are always the first to complain.

In the same vein I could put forward the premise that those that have high amounts of posts to their name have nothing better to do other than post in the thread.

Both are baseless and somewhat insulting statements so lets just take peoples comments as they read and not try to be clever psychoanalysing the reason they where made.

It's a case of giving people the benefit of the doubt as to their sincerity and not reading something into their comments that isn't there or was not intended.
13-09-2010 05:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

well if you had been around a bit more you would have known that the site has had a few employees from a rival channel join, they set about making baseless accusations about other channels practices and causing unrest in topics. they were often and are posters with low post counts and tend to have been members since on or around January 2010 onwards.

now read into that what you will but i found it odd that 2-3 pages, all complaining of call stacking coming from guys who have not really posted and have little or no rep, from 1 the night that happens to have elites poster girl on it, coincidental. especially when they operate 24/7 and no posts like this have appeared in any other topics for any of there other girls.

it just seemed odd especially when the other channels have been trying other low tricks to discredit there competition.

all it takes is 1 guy to plant the seed and leave it with others to carry it on.

so you can see where my skepticism comes from...

like i said i haven't had any problems getting though and have been calling the channels for a few years now.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2010 09:39 by HEX!T.)
13-09-2010 06:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66