Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Models working solo stints rely on pure personality and "character" which may or may not have appeal, Dannii Harwood on 912, 948 & 959 is one who knows how to work a room so to speak, indeed she is better solo than with Lucy Zara. Others are a bit static and one dimensonal, but like I say all down to taste.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2010 17:22 by mikeboob.)
10-09-2010 17:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Doesn't look like there will be any 2-4-1s for Caty on her big night back judging by the comment from Charlie during the last switchover in sessions.

What's the deal with the 2-4-1s on the nightshows anyway at the moment? We've hardly had any in the last few weeks. Are they being phased out or what?Huh

11 days into September and the only one we have had this month so far is the 10 minute 2-4-1 between Ashley & Charlie last weekend in which tbh the girls looked scared to touch each other if you watch the video that I posted.Surprised

Looks like if I want to watch a 2-4-1 of sorts these days I need to watch the daytime shows.Sad

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
11-09-2010 02:16
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(11-09-2010 02:16 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  Doesn't look like there will be any 2-4-1s for Caty on her big night back judging by the comment from Charlie during the last switchover in sessions.

What's the deal with the 2-4-1s on the nightshows anyway at the moment? We've hardly had any in the last few weeks. Are they being phased out or what?Huh

11 days into September and the only one we have had this month so far is the 10 minute 2-4-1 between Ashley & Charlie last weekend in which tbh the girls looked scared to touch each other if you watch the video that I posted.Surprised

Looks like if I want to watch a 2-4-1 of sorts these days I need to watch the daytime shows.Sad

I hasn't been that long for me. Two or three weeks ago we had a nice 2-4 with Mica and Caty, as well as the great Ashley/Charlie bath one. We have had a few 2-4-1's with Cali and Hannah or Sophia, but they were tame, making them slightly forgetable, and IMO, the best 2-4-1's are when Charlie and Caty are together, and Caty's been gone for two weeks. There's been more than you think, but they just haven't lived up to the Charlie and Caty ones. I also think most of the 2-4-1's seem to happen on the weekend. I'd be surprised if we didn't have one tomorrow night.
11-09-2010 03:59
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(11-09-2010 03:59 )mrmann Wrote:  
(11-09-2010 02:16 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  

I hasn't been that long for me. Two or three weeks ago we had a nice 2-4 with Mica and Caty, as well as the great Ashley/Charlie bath one. We have had a few 2-4-1's with Cali and Hannah or Sophia, but they were tame, making them slightly forgetable, and IMO, the best 2-4-1's are when Charlie and Caty are together, and Caty's been gone for two weeks. There's been more than you think, but they just haven't lived up to the Charlie and Caty ones. I also think most of the 2-4-1's seem to happen on the weekend. I'd be surprised if we didn't have one tomorrow night.

I was away when they occurred though that is why it seems ages since I watched a decent 2-4-1. Guess I just chose the wrong month to go on holiday as judging by the caps/videos of the ones in August I missed several excellent 2-4-1s.Huh

The return of the cage set (sort of) is interesting though. Now if Afroman can only find the nuts & bolts and put the cage back together we might see some hot 2-4-1 action reminiscent of the ones that happened back in May.Tongue

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
11-09-2010 10:06
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Have people forgetton Becky and Rachel already? eek
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 10:41 by mikeboob.)
11-09-2010 10:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i havent and was going to mention their 241 2 weeks ago. very good 241 they had. hope for another good night tonight especially if danica is on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 12:42 by Rammyrascal.)
11-09-2010 12:42
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I haven't read any comments on the new music. It does seem to add some raunch but then like all the music on these channels it gets repetitive and grates so the volume button gets pressed down, down.
12-09-2010 22:53
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

I found myself humming one of the loops earlier today! Thats how repetitive they are, a good one helps the action on screen so they really need to be a mix of uptempo with lulls. Can the girls hear the music in the background at all or is it just the call and noises off from the technicians? If they had a feed then that would help with their performances I think.
12-09-2010 23:10
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2010 23:10 )mikeboob Wrote:  I found myself humming one of the loops earlier today! Thats how repetitive they are, a good one helps the action on screen so they really need to be a mix of uptempo with lulls. Can the girls hear the music in the background at all or is it just the call and noises off from the technicians? If they had a feed then that would help with their performances I think.

I think they get to listen to their own music in the studio. I think Danica mentioned she was listening to the Bee Gees the other night (not sure if it was "As Fast As I Can" or "Fanny". That's one for all you longtime Bee Gee fans out there!)Wink
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2010 20:00 by Webbiola.)
12-09-2010 23:17
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Fell asleep about midnight,anyone know if Hazel turned up.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
14-09-2010 08:30