Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

terence Offline

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
to be fair it wasn't £25 on the one call. why would you assume that? it was a number of calls, watching the screen waiting for whomever to be free. i was on the phone, told that the onscreen girl was on a call (she wasn't) even allowing for the satellite delay. now i mean no disrispect to anybody but am i not entitled to be f***ed right off? i'm usually so happy too!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
07-09-2010 07:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(07-09-2010 07:46 )terence Wrote:  to be fair it wasn't £25 on the one call. why would you assume that? it was a number of calls, watching the screen waiting for whomever to be free. i was on the phone, told that the onscreen girl was on a call (she wasn't) even allowing for the satellite delay. now i mean no disrispect to anybody but am i not entitled to be f***ed right off? i'm usually so happy too!

An assumption, at least on my part, based on the fact that you said nothing to suggest it had been a number of calls - and also used the singular term 'girl'

Like I said, just because a babe may appear to not be on a call doesn't mean they aren't. I don't mean due to the picture delay (the delay isn't that long) - but rather that they often act like they're not on a call, or in a manner that may suggest they aren't on a call, when really they are.

To be honest though, you haven't really given a lot to go on - what makes you think the girls in question weren't on a call?

07-09-2010 08:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think youll fail in disuading people to not ring the channels. the vast majority of people have no problems with calling and only problem they do have is having to wait in the queue. as for last night, a good show especially from delta and her new "i love sooky" tattoo lol

Piper Niven Superfan
07-09-2010 09:18
HEX!T Away
Retired

im wid sooky, you do give the impression it was just 1 call.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-09-2010 09:22
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

It seems the majority of forum members never call in anyway, so there's no need to discourage them. Although all channels need the legal stuff, Elite's intro does go on a bit. I've called a few times, have got through to Sophia, and TJ when she worked there. I have tried calling Danica, but I got the "You're about to speak live..." message but then just silence for about 30 seconds, so I hung up. I tried calling her again and it said she was on a call, but neither her nor her caller were talking, it seemed. Huh Wouldn't recommend Danica, but Elite is a good channel to call as there are plenty of quiet times when you can get straight through and the line quality is very good. Not too much background noise either, but that can vary.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
07-09-2010 19:02
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Like the Chez Long!
07-09-2010 21:52
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(07-09-2010 21:52 )mikeboob Wrote:  Like the Chez Long!

Is this a new girl??????

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
07-09-2010 22:08
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(07-09-2010 22:08 )bombshell Wrote:  Is this a new girl??????

It may mean old knackered sofa that's had one of the arms fall off... Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
07-09-2010 22:25
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(07-09-2010 19:02 )iloveMegan Wrote:  It seems the majority of forum members never call in anyway, so there's no need to discourage them.

Maybe this would be ammended if Jamie got Bob on the case to motivate people into phoning Wink

*bit of trivia: The young man is played by Ross McCall - who was in Green Street and Band of Brothers.....and was at one point engaged to Jennifer Love Hewitt

08-09-2010 02:51
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(07-09-2010 21:52 )mikeboob Wrote:  Like the Chez Long!

urban dictionary Wrote:1. Chez Long

A term used (often by teen age girls) to describe one who is generally thought to be annoying.

Any one fitting that description on? Big Grin

08-09-2010 03:00