(06-09-2010 11:57 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  or 2-4-1s

annoyedannoyedannoyed
06-09-2010 18:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
(04-09-2010 14:56 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Cellcast freeview, BS1 -

2;22 - Jada, in an orange bikini. She went topless at 2:35. KNICKERWATCH - Off 2:27, on 2:42 off 2:47, on 2:57, off 3:02, on 3;07
3:08 - Dani joined her on the bed for a girl-girl call. Dani in a pink outfit.

Wonder why Preeti and Chelsea weren't on BS1 or Xtra?

I'm a bit late again, but a slight correction: that was Chelsea, not Dani.
06-09-2010 20:04
Jam Da Man Offline

(06-09-2010 20:04 )vila Wrote:  
(04-09-2010 14:56 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Cellcast freeview, BS1 -

2;22 - Jada, in an orange bikini. She went topless at 2:35. KNICKERWATCH - Off 2:27, on 2:42 off 2:47, on 2:57, off 3:02, on 3;07
3:08 - Dani joined her on the bed for a girl-girl call. Dani in a pink outfit.

Wonder why Preeti and Chelsea weren't on BS1 or Xtra?

I'm a bit late again, but a slight correction: that was Chelsea, not Dani.

Oh yeah, so I see... Rolleyes
I really must stop going through these recordings at 64x speed.... laugh

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

06-09-2010 20:11
theviper23 Offline
Paige's No.1 Fan

I must say Paige gave without a doubt the best performances of the night, i was tempted to call her but i resisted cos i only speak to one girl on babestation and thats my wifey tiffany lol!

Word Life
06-09-2010 20:41
Jam Da Man Offline

Cellcast freeview - BS1 -

11pm - Began with Karina, wearing a black body stocking, corset, knickers and boots.
11:43 - 2-4-1 with Dani, she was wearing a black&grey dress with black stockings.
12:02am - Beginning of ch94, Charlie took over. She wore a black&grey bra, black knickers and stockings. She went topless at 12:06, and knickerless at 12:23.
1:06 - Split-screen (girl-girl call) with Dani, who was wearing a black outfit with black boots. Charlie put her knickers back on.
1:21 - Dani full-screen.
1:45 - Kandi, all in white; top, knickers and fishnets.
2:09 - Linsey Dawn, in a pink bra and knickers. She went topless at 2:17.
3:11 - Tiffany, wearing a black bra, red knickers and fishnets.
3:50-4:55 - Kandi, in purple bra and knickers.

BSXtra -

12am - Began with a quick flash of Kandi, then Megan intro'ing Tiffany. Tiffany was wearing a black fishnet top, orange knickers, black stockings and pink socks.
At 12:55 Megan appeared, and spent a couple of mins on the mic, then Tiffany reappeared wearing only a sheet. Megan took some pics of her, then Tiff got back on the bed, sheet was on/off, and she was definately naked. Both halves of this section featured plenty of cream and oil.
2:09 - Kandi, all in white again.
2:51 - Karina, in a grey&white bra and knickers. Topless after 2 mins, and naked 2 mins after that. Plenty of oil in use again.
4:03-4:58 - Charlie, wearing a pink bra, black knickers and pink stockings. She went topless at 4:06, and took her stockings off 2 mins later. Kept her knickers on.

Partyland -

1am - Began with Officer Karina, wearing her black police cap, top, black knickers and leather knee-socks. She were topless by 1:25.
2:02 - Charlie, in her BSXtra outfit. Again she was topless after a couple of mins, although the stockings lasted 45mins this time.
3:15 - Megan, in a black&red bra and red knickers. She went topless at 3:29.
4:39-5:30 - Tiffany, in her BS1 outfit.

I think the night belonged to Tiffany and Karina there, and Charlie.
Dani wasn't on much, and LDM only once! Huh
Decent enough viewing. Smile

07-09-2010 10:57
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I thought the 2-4-1 with Karina and Dani just before midnight was quite good.
They both seemed to be enjoying it.
They seem to vary the girls quite a lot now on the pre midnight freeview show.
I'm sure there is more variety now than when it used to start at 10pm, when it seemed to be mainly the same few girls most of the time.
07-09-2010 11:39
Jam Da Man Offline

Some of the "10pm regulars" seem to have disappeared; Stevie, Louise and Rochelle for example. And Daryl has hardly been on recently.
But, yeah that was a good 2-4-1. Dani and Karina seem to excel at them. Smile

07-09-2010 11:48
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I just recorded BSXtra on freeview last night and thought it was a good show , i prefer recording BSXtra because the OSGs are generally less intrusive , my favorite sections were Tiffany's naked oil section and also Karina's naked section . One thing i noticed about last night show was that at no point during the night did they put up any on screen adverts for girl callers being on the phone , and it was quite noticeable that all the girls were at times struggling for callers and were on the mics asking for callers much more , i wonder if they were trying out not using the girl caller gimmick to find out how many genuine callers they would actually get without using the girl caller adverts ,they were still using the girl caller ads on BS1 tho .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-09-2010 12:30
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(07-09-2010 12:30 )mr mystery Wrote:  I just recorded BSXtra on freeview last night and thought it was a good show , i prefer recording BSXtra because the OSGs are generally less intrusive , my favorite sections were Tiffany's naked oil section and also Karina's naked section . One thing i noticed about last night show was that at no point during the night did they put up any on screen adverts for girl callers being on the phone , and it was quite noticeable that all the girls were at times struggling for callers and were on the mics asking for callers much more , i wonder if they were trying out not using the girl caller gimmick to find out how many genuine callers they would actually get without using the girl caller adverts ,they were still using the girl caller ads on BS1 tho .

I only saw a couple minutes of Partyland very late on. Tiffany was on, and the 'girl on the line' box was up on the left hand side Smile
The wording they use may be a clue. This box said she was talking to a hot girl or something along those lines, which immediately made me wonder if they meant a hot girl backstage! When they say it is a 'girl caller', it kinda implies it's someone ringing in.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
07-09-2010 13:45
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-09-2010 12:30 )mr mystery Wrote:  I just recorded BSXtra on freeview last night and thought it was a good show , i prefer recording BSXtra because the OSGs are generally less intrusive , my favorite sections were Tiffany's naked oil section and also Karina's naked section . One thing i noticed about last night show was that at no point during the night did they put up any on screen adverts for girl callers being on the phone , and it was quite noticeable that all the girls were at times struggling for callers and were on the mics asking for callers much more , i wonder if they were trying out not using the girl caller gimmick to find out how many genuine callers they would actually get without using the girl caller adverts ,they were still using the girl caller ads on BS1 tho .

Interesting. That might have been the case. I'm pissed I missed Tiff's naked oil session Sad Hope someone has the video! It was an early night for me last night.
07-09-2010 14:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV