Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
any one no the name of the film paige tyler was in i heard her say yesterday
06-09-2010 01:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(06-09-2010 01:14 )mrcat Wrote:  any one no the name of the film paige tyler was in i heard her say yesterday

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=19067
06-09-2010 01:21
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(04-09-2010 23:08 )mrmann Wrote:  Georgie just accidentally revealed that she was not actually nude under her sheet, when she was promoting the explicit pictures scam! Ella was taking pics of her, and Georgie was making it seem like she was having fuly nude pics of her taken, but then she lowered the sheet a bit too much, proving that it's a scam!!!!

From the timing of your post I take it you're referring to the pics promo thing they were doing just after Freeview kicked off at 11pm. I've re-run my recording about ten times and I can't see a glimpse of anything under the sheet.
06-09-2010 01:42
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(04-09-2010 20:27 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Perhaps the name itself is to blame. Maybe someone has decided that (on freeview) "Babe" channels can do naked, wheras "Party" (People, Girls, Land) channels can't.

Party Girls was showing nudity on Freeview 18 months ago when it was apparently unheard of on the Sky BS channels.
06-09-2010 01:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(06-09-2010 01:42 )vila Wrote:  
(04-09-2010 23:08 )mrmann Wrote:  Georgie just accidentally revealed that she was not actually nude under her sheet, when she was promoting the explicit pictures scam! Ella was taking pics of her, and Georgie was making it seem like she was having fuly nude pics of her taken, but then she lowered the sheet a bit too much, proving that it's a scam!!!!

From the timing of your post I take it you're referring to the pics promo thing they were doing just after Freeview kicked off at 11pm. I've re-run my recording about ten times and I can't see a glimpse of anything under the sheet.

It's the maroon colored sheet, and Georgie lowers it a bit too much below her left leg, showing her black underwear from her regular session. Look carefully.
06-09-2010 01:54
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(06-09-2010 01:54 )mrmann Wrote:  It's the maroon colored sheet, and Georgie lowers it a bit too much below her left leg, showing her black underwear from her regular session. Look carefully.

Nope - still can't see owt. I've run it super-slow, even frame by frame, and as far as I can see the sheet never dropped below her waist. I don't quite know what you mean by below her left leg. That would put it on the floor, wouldn't it?

I think you must be referring to something that happened pre-Freeview.
06-09-2010 03:54
Jam Da Man Offline

(06-09-2010 01:51 )vila Wrote:  Party Girls was showing nudity on Freeview 18 months ago when it was apparently unheard of on the Sky BS channels.

Indeed, but Partygirls' nudity was always under a sheet or behind the sofa (or in Donna Duke's case, a giant teddy bear)
The only exception to that that I recall was Tiffany (25/01/09) stripping off in full view of the camera (to the eventual accompaniment of music... Smile )
Donna and Amanda tried it a coupla times but the cameraman always pointed the camera away.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

06-09-2010 10:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(06-09-2010 03:54 )vila Wrote:  
(06-09-2010 01:54 )mrmann Wrote:  It's the maroon colored sheet, and Georgie lowers it a bit too much below her left leg, showing her black underwear from her regular session. Look carefully.

Nope - still can't see owt. I've run it super-slow, even frame by frame, and as far as I can see the sheet never dropped below her waist. I don't quite know what you mean by below her left leg. That would put it on the floor, wouldn't it?

I think you must be referring to something that happened pre-Freeview.

Hmm, weird! Maybe so, but it was definitely after her first show, or second show. I can't remember what time I posted on it. She was standing when she lowered the sheet too much, accidentally, and Ella was taking her pics. I'm sure someone saw what I saw.
06-09-2010 13:41
Jam Da Man Offline

(06-09-2010 13:41 )mrmann Wrote:  Hmm, weird! Maybe so, but it was definitely after her first show, or second show. I can't remember what time I posted on it. She was standing when she lowered the sheet too much, accidentally, and Ella was taking her pics. I'm sure someone saw what I saw.

Seeing as I still have the last 3 or 4 nights on my recorder, I had a look.
Friday night, on BS1 Georgie was on (from 11:06pm) and she got naked. Ella was doing V.O. Georgie had that sheet between her legs for most of that section, and Ella took some pics, but I don't think this was the occasion you refer to.
At 11pm the next night, Georgie was again on the bed, with Geri on the mic. Within the first couple of mins (whilst the 18 warnings are still taking up the bottom half of the screen) the camera cuts to Ella taking pics of Georgie stood up, "wearing" the brown sheet. I didn't see any knickers on underneath here either. I shall look through some more.... Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

06-09-2010 15:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Some times what you see on Sky is not what you see on freeview , when the shows start on freeview and the screen starts off black with all the warnings being given out the show is still being transmitted on Sky without the warnings and also when BSExtreme adverts are being shown on freeview they are not on Sky , so sometimes things are not shown on freeview that are shown on Sky because of the advertising and black screens warnings on freeview , this may be what happened with the Georgie pics .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2010 16:02 by mr mystery.)
06-09-2010 15:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV