Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Tit tape and "clothing"

loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

RE: Tit tape and "clothing"
Where exactly does all this fine money go to? Looks like a nice little earner to me.

Bet every single heterosexual male working for ofcom will be sat their with their toggers hanging out and calling it work.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2010 22:01 by loulo12.)
01-09-2010 22:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(01-09-2010 21:46 )Gold Plated Pension Wrote:  So now the channels are operating within guidance issued by Ofcom that no nipples are to be exposed.

Well Bang Media certainly weren't 'operating within guidance' today. Lynsey was slipping (no nipple pads) all over the place Big Grin
01-09-2010 22:08
Gold Plated Pension Offline
paid to sip tea

(01-09-2010 22:00 )loulo12 Wrote:  Where exactly does all this fine money go to? Looks like a nice little earner to me.

All financial penalties imposed by Ofcom's Content Sanctions Committee are held in our account with Office of HM Paymaster General (OPG) for the benefit of the Exchequer. Funds are transferred to the Bank of England account at agreed times for direct use by the Exchequer. Neither OPG nor Ofcom benefit from or have use of any monies made available to Ofcom.

Bet every single heterosexual male working for ofcom will be sat their with their toggers hanging out and calling it work.

They recently advertised for content compliance officers educated to degree standard but i understand there is now a complete moratorium on recruitment due to government cutbacks.

Generally Following

http://www.openrightsgroup.org/

http://www.indexoncensorship.org/

http://www.backlash-uk.org.uk/wp/

http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk/faqmf.htm

http://www.bis.gov.uk/brdo/publications/...sultations

Expect a Civil Service
Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.
01-09-2010 22:40
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(01-09-2010 22:40 )Gold Plated Pension Wrote:  They recently advertised for content compliance officers educated to degree standard but i understand there is now a complete moratorium on recruitment due to government cutbacks.

Brilliant!

"Oi Sarge, there's going to be break in at the beer warehouse tonight, shall I send some lads round?"

"No, there's a freeze on overtime."

Seriously though, things are getting farcial. Ofcom claims there have been serious and repeated breaches over, what, the past year. If they are that serious, can they explain to The House why, exactly, they have not used their powers to shut the channel down? Could it be that the breaches are serious enough to fine the company into oblivion, but not serious enough to issue a closedown order, ie not that serious?

But what of their duty to protect the public? Could it be that in Ofcom's considered opinion, the public do not need protecting? Oh dear, confused thinking at Whitehouse Towers, D- Mr Richards, please re-write your report and try for a re-sit.

Then there is the supposed "potential to cause offense". Surely at some point potential must be capable of measurement against actuality? If two channels are broadcast 8 hours a day (9pm to 5am) over a year, the potential should have translated into actual offence by now. How many actual individuals have complained about how many shows? How many of those complaints are credible (woman with Solihull address complains about an isolated show and her address is confirmed) and how many look like competitors (man complains about 6 different shows between midnight and 5am and has address near TV studio quoting exact sections of th Broadcasting Code and previous rulings).

Big Brother generates complaints every single show when controversial. People watch on Monday and complain. Different people watch on Tuesday...

Babe shows seem to attract isolated complaints. This is not the pattern that widespread offence would produce.

So does Ofcom's assessment of "potential to cause offence" have any basis in reality, or after 5 years of the Broadcasting Code is it an unproven fantasty?

Gone fishing
02-09-2010 02:00
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I agree with Pension. The Daytime stuff is at more risk than the night.I have thought this for a while, there is an operational precedent set in that when Sky movies want to transmit anything over a pg rating they encrypt. I suspect the ultimate sanction to ensure customers want to pay for this service and the girls want to do it is pin code the thing, otherwise its all going to become like The Chat and who wants to watch that shit!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
02-09-2010 07:26
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(02-09-2010 07:26 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I agree with Pension. The Daytime stuff is at more risk than the night.I have thought this for a while, there is an operational precedent set in that when Sky movies want to transmit anything over a pg rating they encrypt. I suspect the ultimate sanction to ensure customers want to pay for this service and the girls want to do it is pin code the thing, otherwise its all going to become like The Chat and who wants to watch that shit!!!

That actually wouldn't be a bad thing, if they pin protect during the day theres no reason why they can't be as strong as the night shows. Some of us do work nightshift so it would be good to offer this service also during the day.
02-09-2010 16:30
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(02-09-2010 16:30 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(02-09-2010 07:26 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I agree with Pension. The Daytime stuff is at more risk than the night.I have thought this for a while, there is an operational precedent set in that when Sky movies want to transmit anything over a pg rating they encrypt. I suspect the ultimate sanction to ensure customers want to pay for this service and the girls want to do it is pin code the thing, otherwise its all going to become like The Chat and who wants to watch that shit!!!

That actually wouldn't be a bad thing, if they pin protect during the day theres no reason why they can't be as strong as the night shows. Some of us do work nightshift so it would be good to offer this service also during the day.

For reasons I totally fail to understand, if a channel on the Sky EPG is PIN protected Sky charges a lot of money for the privilege even if it is not subscription or pay per view. I find it hard to believe that it costs Sky money to do this, but that's the situation.

Gone fishing
02-09-2010 21:39
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Dannii Harwood is on this afternoon with nothing but nipple tape at times. Its almost like either they are testing the patience of ofcom or they have been given a wink and nod.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 16:56 by mikeboob.)
11-09-2010 16:55
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Ava took it to a whole new level on paradiso the other day, flashing her tit on several occassions just because she had a criss-cross of black tape over her nipples.
11-09-2010 17:25
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

This thread throws up a wider question that has always puzzled me... can anyone explain why a model is only considered to have her boobs out if you can see her nipples?

If Evelyn walked down the street wearing nothing but nipple tape SHE'S FUCKING TOPLESS! You wouldn't say "ahhh no, my mistake, her nipples are covered"?!! If you can see the full circumference then, nipples or not, your seeing boobage!

(You may be able to tell that I've given this ALOT of thought!)

FEAR CAN HOLD YOU PRISONER, HOPE CAN SET YOU FREE.
11-09-2010 17:35