Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Danica is on now, she is in the office, interestingly she's wearing her stunning black leather swimsuit. She looks very good indeed, hope her performance matches her look.

Edit: Also, just noticed her very sexy black patent high heels. There's something so exciting about the combination of swimwear and heels. She also mentioned on the mic how the outfit reminds her of the old days of Elite, so I'm hoping for some wedgies and subtle stroking.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2010 21:46 by iloveMegan.)
30-08-2010 21:39
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wow!!!!! very nice surprise indeed. elite have kept this quiet. danica is looking stunning in her black swimsuit tonight. should be the usual good show from the queen of tease

Piper Niven Superfan
30-08-2010 21:46
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

gonna be weird watching this after the awesomeness of last nights show.
30-08-2010 22:00
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(30-08-2010 22:00 )chrislatimer Wrote:  gonna be weird watching this after the awesomeness of last nights show.

I think/hope this show will be awesome, just in a different way. I've had my share of boredom watching Danica at times, but so far she's putting on a good tease style show. That style of show isn't for everyone, but there are many other channels to cater for other tastes.

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
30-08-2010 22:05
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

What a pleasant surprise Smile and wearing the sexy black swimsuit.

Danica just said she would be moving to another surrounding...that desk did look uncomfortable.
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2010 22:20 by mrwotzup.)
30-08-2010 22:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Can we see a bit of bare bum, Danica? It's been too long since we've seen it Shy
30-08-2010 22:40
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I think seeing Danica wearing that outfit got me a little too excited. So far, aside from some stroking on the desk, this show has been standard "boring" Danica. That is a real shame as there is such a thin line between that and "awesome" Danica. Still, will reserve judgement until the end of her show, the last hour is supposedly her finest.

30-08-2010 22:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-08-2010 22:47 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I think seeing Danica wearing that outfit got me a little too excited. So far, aside from some stroking on the desk, this show has been standard "boring" Danica. That is a real shame as there is such a thin line between that and "awesome" Danica. Still, will reserve judgement until the end of her show, the last hour is supposedly her finest.

here we go the first danica is boring comment of the night bladewave. you must have the memory of a goldfish as danica's show tonight is the same danica show she's done since she started elite

Piper Niven Superfan
30-08-2010 23:17
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(30-08-2010 23:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  here we go the first danica is boring comment of the night bladewave. you must have the memory of a goldfish as danica's show tonight is the same danica show she's done since she started elite

I've watched Danica enough to know the type of show she provides, and because it's mainly subtle tease, it's very easy for her to slip into her "boring" mode (I'm using inverted commas as even this version of Danica is still quite good to watch). Sometimes she justs lies while almost absently mindedly stroking her thigh/bum/whatever, but it's very easy for her to end up just lying there. So performance wise, I haven't been overly thrilled tonight, but outfit and beauty wise, I'm blown away.

30-08-2010 23:23
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Even as I made my last post, she went from just lying on her back, to lying on her back with her hand under her swimsuit, and I think tonight just needs more of those little gestures.

30-08-2010 23:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66