• 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I think Mica's blue outfit added that extra something to the weekend Smile
Hope she wears that again!

Tongue
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2010 17:27 by mrmann.)
29-08-2010 17:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

The use of colourful language shall we say, is still actually not allowed under the current classification system of these channels. That however will change, when the classification changes to the advertisement category. Then they will be allowed to get away with a lot more.

So it wouldn't surprise me if they have been told to tone it down, until the change takes place.
29-08-2010 19:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(29-08-2010 19:02 )aceman65 Wrote:  The use of colourful language shall we say, is still actually not allowed under the current classification system of these channels. That however will change, when the classification changes to the advertisement category. Then they will be allowed to get away with a lot more.

So it wouldn't surprise me if they have been told to tone it down, until the change takes place.

The current classification system makes no sense! It's like they are saying that swearing is improper, yet we have ass spanking/licking, as much nudity as they can get away with, and all sorts of suckage. It makes no flipping sense!!! Not that I like much swearing anyway, but still.
29-08-2010 19:51
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

I'm all for great shows with beautiful girls playing with themselves or each other.
But what it up with the piss poor video quality on Elite nowadays - very evident on channel 965.

Channel 965 has full PAL DVB-S resolution (720x576 which then with 16/9 setting your TV then converts to a DAR of 1024x576), but seems to suffer from low bitrate. This means blockiness in the image.

It makes it very difficult to produce good videos to share if the input is naff - as the saying goes "garbage in, garbage out".

Two pictures to show what I mean (technically the same frame but due to interlacing appear to be within 1 frame of each other) - one on the left is the original as aired (scaled as appropriate), and one on right is best I can get with encoding.

[Image: becky_and_rachel_org_scaled.jpg]
[Image: becky_and_rachel_enc_scaled.jpg]

Video & Pictures Copyright © Elite TV / PrimeTime TV (UK) Ltd.
Thanks to ImageChunk.com for Free image hosting
==============
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2010 11:44 by dirk362.)
30-08-2010 11:12
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Glad someone is banging on about bit rates, its the primary bane of all "babe channels" for me, some make an
n-th generation VHS pirate tape look good.

However thats not why I'm here Smile Last nights show was a tasty reminder of when Elite TV found its feet in late spring/summer 2009 and we had 2 and 3 for 1s in the shower, the alleyway and a few other "locations". Twas good stuff sadly several of the girls from the early days seem to have moved on - Alexa Heart, Tommie Jo, Emily Dean (hi-ho), Carmen etc. Twas brilliant stuff, the quality was a level above the rest (including more bits and bytes Wink ) and it may be me but things have not been that good for a while now until last night. Two girls who are compatible and comfortable together makes for such a better show. The fact 99% of posters seem to agree that Becky & Rachel rocked will hopefully prompt the Elite TV big cheeses to look to maintain that level of hotness.
30-08-2010 15:52
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

I'm going to bang on again about bitrate I'm afraid... Feel free to ignore, and if Moderators think this should be elsewhere then move (or delete).

If 914 is considered 1.0 (in terms of bit rate to overall number of pixels), then 965 is absolutely awful in comparison when using the basic calculation of (horizontal*vertical)/bitrate to quantify the numbers...

Using the entire video of the night show from each channel (plus a bit of slack, so effectively 8 hours 40 minutes) as example. 914 is (544*576)/2478 which is 126.45 whereas 965 is (720*576)/2142 which is 193.61
Effectively only 65% of the relative quality when you take into consideration the number of pixels per frame (414720 vs 367200 for 965 and 914 respectively)
So if I was Elite, I'd be on to Sky to sort this out. I very much doubt this is Elite's equipment or systems – merely the number of channels Sky has shoved onto the transponder, and therefore some are getting overall less bitrate.
30-08-2010 21:25
LOUIS XIV Away
ACCOUNT CLOSED

Considering there are only two girls on elite tonight and a lot of the other channels have more girls and many of there big hitters on too,Elite,Dionne and Ashley should all be congratulated on the standard of tonight's show,both girls look as stunning as ever and there performances have been great too,especially Dionne's in the office witch as become an elite classic.Plus for some reason elite doesn't get as many callers as it once did,it amazes me that a stunner like mica doesn't get as many callers as she should,but tonight that's not the case,with plenty of calls for both girls and Dionne's have been more than usual,its bending over that desk that's doing it,lol.Finally great work by the camera man,i could never get tired of close ups of Ashley and Dionne's sexy bottoms.
01-09-2010 02:55
DOYLE Away
ACCOUNT CLOSED

Wonderful night on elite,with both Ashley and Dionne looking very sexy in there outfits and showing off there tanned bodies to perfection.
01-09-2010 04:41
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

The Best non Danica or Alice show on elite for along time,Dionne knows how to use that office.
01-09-2010 04:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well done to ashley and dionne for a good show last night

Piper Niven Superfan
01-09-2010 09:54