Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I expect a better quality of show tonight as last nights non event won't be hard to beat.
28-08-2010 20:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(28-08-2010 20:05 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I expect a better quality of show tonight as last nights non event won't be hard to beat.

Maybe so. I actually liked Alice's show in the red underwear last night, despite not being a huge fan of hers. She put on a good show! Dionne looked great as usual, but as usual, she was the same as always. Not surprising really.
28-08-2010 20:58
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Judging by Michelle Thorne's stint last night I wonder if Elite have put a block on the babes swearing on the mic again? Deary me you can't have adult language spoken on an adult channel can you?Rolleyes

IMO if a girl is comfortable with swearing on the mic she should be allowed to do so. If she's not then fair enough.

I hope we don't go back to the time when the babes can only utter such words as 'tommy tank' and 'clock' as that would be so lame.annoyed

I must admit though it was very amusing watching Michelle trying to restrain herself from swearing on the mic and on occasions struggling to come up with alternative 'safe' words to descibe what she wanted the callers to do to her.laugh

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2010 11:14 by Pedro*.)
29-08-2010 10:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-08-2010 10:59 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  Judging by Michelle Thorne stint last night I wonder if Elite have put a block on the babes swearing on the mic again? Deary me you can't have adult language spoken on an adult channel can you?Rolleyes

IMO if a girl is comfortable with swearing on the mic she should be allowed to do so. If she's not then fair enough.

I hope we don't go back to the time when the babes can only utter such words as 'tommy tank' and 'clock' as that would be so lame.annoyed

I must admit though it was very amusing watching Michelle trying to restrain herself from swearing on the mic and on occasions struggling to come up with alternative 'safe' words to descibe what she wanted the callers to do to her.laugh

that is my main irritation with the babeshows that even though it is after the watershed the babes cant swear and have to come up with euphemisms like clock and tommy tank. Michelle did seem a bit restrained compared to her previous nights but she was still filthier than most babechannel babes on the mic

lookin forward to tonight's debut of becky and rachel on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
29-08-2010 11:10
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(29-08-2010 11:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  that is my main irritation with the babeshows that even though it is after the watershed the babes cant swear and have to come up with euphemisms like clock and tommy tank. Michelle did seem a bit restrained compared to her previous nights but she was still filthier than most babechannel babes on the mic

lookin forward to tonight's debut of becky and rachel on nights

Having just watched the 2-4-1 between Mica & Ashley right at the end Mica says the word 'knob' on the mic and Ashley says you're not allowed to say that.

So the babes aren't even allowed say words like ‘knob’ on the mic now either? How ridiculous! I’m surprised Charlie got away with using the word ‘willy’ though. I'm sure she got reprimanded when she finished her shift for using that highly offensive word.RolleyesRolleyes

WTF has happened to this channel while I have been away for 3 and a half weeks? Have they been given some kind of warning and told to tone things down or what?Huh

I have to say overall I have been disappointed with the two shows that I have seen since my break. I’m not blaming the babes themselves; I blaming the ‘powers that be’ who have gone a little bit ‘soft’ and very predictable. What makes Elite stand out over all of the other babe channels has been sadly missing over the last two nights IMO.Sad

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
29-08-2010 12:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Swearing has never been an appeal to me, however, the women should be allowed to say what they want. I don't understand why they allowed them to swear, and now they're back to censoring them again. WHY? I can understand the producer telling the women to ease up a bit, if all they are doing is swearing, but in general, the women should be able to say the F word, Clock, Clunt etc. Afteral, they are only on the mic for a brief moment, so what's the big deal? They are just WORDS!!!!! Pussy=cat, cock=chicken.
29-08-2010 13:56
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(29-08-2010 13:56 )mrmann Wrote:  Swearing has never been an appeal to me, however, the women should be allowed to say what they want. I don't understand why they allowed them to swear, and now they're back to censoring them again. WHY? I can understand the producer telling the women to ease up a bit, if all they are doing is swearing, but in general, the women should be able to say the F word, Clock, Clunt etc. Afteral, they are only on the mic for a brief moment, so what's the big deal? They are just WORDS!!!!! Pussy=cat, cock=chicken.

knob = a rounded projecting part attached to a door, drawer, appliance, or other object, used as a handle or a dial or switch.Smile

Somebody quickly contact Ofcom that Mica used this word. I'm officially offended!Big Laugh

29-08-2010 14:30
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(29-08-2010 12:47 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  Having just watched the 2-4-1 between Mica & Ashley right at the end Mica says the word 'knob' on the mic and Ashley says you're not allowed to say that.

So the babes aren't even allowed say words like ‘knob’ on the mic now either? How ridiculous! I’m surprised Charlie got away with using the word ‘willy’ though. I'm sure she got reprimanded when she finished her shift for using that highly offensive word.RolleyesRolleyes

WTF has happened to this channel while I have been away for 3 and a half weeks? Have they been given some kind of warning and told to tone things down or what?Huh

I have to say overall I have been disappointed with the two shows that I have seen since my break. I’m not blaming the babes themselves; I blaming the ‘powers that be’ who have gone a little bit ‘soft’ and very predictable. What makes Elite stand out over all of the other babe channels has been sadly missing over the last two nights IMO.Sad

If you think about it a couple of months ago last night would have been judged as outstanding(personally i thought it was a good night)but because we have had,Hot Tubs.naked oil sessions,Baths,it sometimes makes some nights look a little tame,if you do that sort of night every night then that will become the norm.

But you cant see it as the same as viewiing tv although most of us do,it is all about the callers and making money that is why it was a good night all round.Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
29-08-2010 14:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree bombshell, last night was a very good night. michelle as always was on topform with 2 nice outfits and finished butt naked (apart from her boots) drenched in oil, mica went naked in the bath and ashley and charlie were brilliant as well. Dont think elite has toned down at all one bit. Just some nights are so good it makes the other nights seem tame.

not long till becky and rachel's night show which i think will be a good one

Piper Niven Superfan
29-08-2010 15:39
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(29-08-2010 14:53 )bombshell Wrote:  
(29-08-2010 12:47 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  WTF has happened to this channel while I have been away for 3 and a half weeks? Have they been given some kind of warning and told to tone things down or what?Huh

If you think about it a couple of months ago last night would have been judged as outstanding(personally i thought it was a good night)but because we have had,Hot Tubs.naked oil sessions,Baths,it sometimes makes some nights look a little tame,if you do that sort of night every night then that will become the norm.

But you cant see it as the same as viewiing tv although most of us do,it is all about the callers and making money that is why it was a good night all round.Big Grin

I think you have misunderstood part of my post Bombshell. The line that you highlighted was purely in regards to the on/off censorship of what the girls can say on the mic, of which I disagree with. mrmanns post above perhaps explains this better than I have.

The rest of the Elite babes’ performances are obviously still at strong as they can be under current guidelines.

Generally the weekend shows offer something a bit different to the weeknight shows and I just feel this weekend that didn't happen. As I said in a post yesterday I believe that has a lot to do with the fact that Caty Cole is on holiday.

I am well aware that these channels are all about the money; I have enough txt messages on my phone offering me various Elite services to know that.Big Grin

29-08-2010 16:26