Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
yeah but how long b4 the complaints roll in, in the day time its not to bad you cant say anything due to the pre watershed rules. but after 9pm you can pretty much say anything as long as its in context, but not on these channels.
i do find it strange that a girl cant read out a txt sayin " i wanna eat yer pussy like its coverd in pinapples and cream" (u all should try it btw) after 9pm on these channels. even though they are sexchat.
give michelle thorn the mic with txts like above and im pretty sure they would be getting a visit from ofcom within a week.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
26-08-2010 15:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

Please keep the Dionne photoshoots coming Smile

400th post! Smile

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
27-08-2010 04:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I don't like to be critical of this channel because for the majority of the time it does deliver but tonights offering won't go down as a classic as its simply been no better than ordinary. But overall elite tv is still the best channel out there.
28-08-2010 04:30
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Did I hear this right from Mica that Becky And Rachel will be doing a 3 hour 2-4-1 on Sunday night??
28-08-2010 05:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DOYLE Away
ACCOUNT CLOSED

(28-08-2010 05:46 )gazfc Wrote:  Did I hear this right from Mica that Becky And Rachel will be doing a 3 hour 2-4-1 on Sunday night??
Yes its true,they will be together on elite nights this Sunday and lets hope its a bit of a classic,it should be fun,what ever happens.
28-08-2010 06:19
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I'm surprised that Elite have not been "shouting from the rooftops" about Rachel & Becky's debut night time appearance tomorrow night!
I guess that they will be inundated with calls anyway, but if I were them I would be making a big deal of this event as its a huge opportunity to gain some extra viewers and callers.
28-08-2010 08:21
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Despite four top babes appearing on Elite last night (nice to see Delta again and 2 of my favourites on as well) I feel the show was a little bit uneventful for a Friday night. Apart from Alice’s appearance it just felt like a regular week night show. IMO this was down to the absence of the stalwart of Elite Night Weekend shows, Caty Cole (who I assume is on holiday?Huh ). Caty is the catalyst for everything that is great and special about the Friday & Saturday night shows and such a phenomenal performer that I just feel her absence is felt more than any other regular night show babe.

Still looking forward though to seeing what the three graduates of ‘The Caty Cole Babe Show School of Excellence’ (Mica, Ashley, Charlie) have in store for us tonight. I wonder if any of them will be brave enough to have a 2-4-1 with Michelle Thorne.SurprisedBig Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
28-08-2010 17:23
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(28-08-2010 17:23 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  Despite four top babes appearing on Elite last night (nice to see Delta again and 2 of my favourites on as well) I feel the show was a little bit uneventful for a Friday night. Apart from Alice’s appearance it just felt like a regular week night show. IMO this was down to the absence of the stalwart of Elite Night Weekend shows, Caty Cole (who I assume is on holiday?Huh ). Caty is the catalyst for everything that is great and special about the Friday & Saturday night shows and such a phenomenal performer that I just feel her absence is felt more than any other regular night show babe.

Still looking forward though to seeing what the three graduates of ‘The Caty Cole Babe Show School of Excellence’ (Mica, Ashley, Charlie) have in store for us tonight. I wonder if any of them will be brave enough to have a 2-4-1 with Michelle Thorne.SurprisedBig Grin

After seeing Delta and Mica(two of my fav girls)i hope not,the only one i think might is Charlie,even then a bit of a mismatch,personally i prefer them on thier own anyway.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
28-08-2010 17:40
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(28-08-2010 17:23 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  Caty Cole (who I assume is on holiday?Huh ).

She is indeed - she's in the Maldives Smile

28-08-2010 17:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(28-08-2010 17:40 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
(28-08-2010 17:23 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  Caty Cole (who I assume is on holiday?Huh ).

She is indeed - she's in the Maldives Smile

AH, stuck on an island in the Maldives with Caty Cole Smile

I've never been there, but much of it is beautiful!
28-08-2010 18:31