Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(27-08-2010 20:33 )Wazo Wrote:  
(27-08-2010 19:21 )Cage Fighter Ben Wrote:  Damn Dionne looks mighty fine in her new shoot, lovin the work miss Daniels Wink Tongue x

Sure Was a great shoot just wish there was more than ten pics in the set but its good to see that she has started doing more shoots again looking forward to her being on tonight even though it means another busy night of me capping hope she wears that dress that looked amazing on her this past wednesday Big Grin

WOW, only ten pictures in an entire shoot??? That's really lame. I see things haven't changed much in that respect on the Elite site. I was a member last year, and thought the picture sets were miniscule, and the videos were short. The site seems to have changed in a good way lately, with more sets and videos available, but ten pics is a real letdown! Elite is the best show on TV, so why not make the site all it can be? Are most of the picture sets the same as before, with 15 pics tops and short and tame videos? Hope that isn't the case.
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2010 23:54 by mrmann.)
27-08-2010 23:53
Find all posts by this user
DOYLE Away
ACCOUNT CLOSED

A fine last section from Miss Daniels and know girl on the channels can pull off just wearing a pair of panties or two pairs of panties better than Dionne,great close ups of that fine bottom too.
28-08-2010 04:02
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(27-08-2010 20:33 )Wazo Wrote:  
(27-08-2010 19:21 )Cage Fighter Ben Wrote:  Damn Dionne looks mighty fine in her new shoot, lovin the work miss Daniels Wink Tongue x

Sure Was a great shoot just wish there was more than ten pics in the set but its good to see that she has started doing more shoots again looking forward to her being on tonight even though it means another busy night of me capping hope she wears that dress that looked amazing on her this past wednesday Big Grin

Wazo - really admire your outstanding dedication to the lovely-arsed Ms Daniels... but don't you find when you're capping and posting vids that it's a bit like groundhog day?
28-08-2010 09:13
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(28-08-2010 09:13 )countryboy Wrote:  Wazo - really admire your outstanding dedication to the lovely-arsed Ms Daniels... but don't you find when you're capping and posting vids that it's a bit like groundhog day?

First of all thanks for admiring my dedication its appreciated but nope i dont find it like groundhog day at all because i enjoy each performances an always notice somthing different in each one which could range from a smile to her random dancing or a cute face she pulls or even gets into a new position or even certain outfits that make me enjoy each performances more. If your that bothered about it though countryboy go watch someone else an leave the dionne watching to me laugh but anyhow another great night off Dionne the highlight being my shoutout Tongue sorry jamie but i am all Dionne's.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2010 14:00 by Wazo.)
28-08-2010 13:21
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Just saw the shoutout vid (thanks pedro) - Jamie still uses my old skool name......LUV IT!!!! Big Grin

And anyone who can gibber a load of shit while Jamie is firing random names at her is alright in my book Wink

EDIT: And [insert random annoy Wazo comment here] as well Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 28-08-2010 15:53 by Sooky™.)
28-08-2010 15:52
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Having also just watched the shout out vid that pedro posted i have to say fairplay to dionne. The Blue comment made me chuckle "Yuck", never realised dionne could be so entertaining on the mic.

"Bearded Devil who likes tattoo's" have been called worse Big Grin
28-08-2010 17:01
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

Dionne was very good on the mic last night as well as being funny Smile

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
28-08-2010 17:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-08-2010 17:01 )tsurugi Wrote:  Having also just watched the shout out vid that pedro posted i have to say fairplay to dionne. The Blue comment made me chuckle "Yuck", never realised dionne could be so entertaining on the mic.

"Bearded Devil who likes tattoo's" have been called worse Big Grin

that's my fav moment too when dionne goes yuck. very funny vid

Piper Niven Superfan
28-08-2010 18:21
Cage Fighter Ben Offline
Apprentice Poster

(28-08-2010 04:02 )DOYLE Wrote:  A fine last section from Miss Daniels and know girl on the channels can pull off just wearing a pair of panties or two pairs of panties better than Dionne,great close ups of that fine bottom too.

Just watched that final section from Dionne, man she looks good in that pink leopard print Tongue but it doesn't beat that tight black dress from the other night. Please wear the black dress again Dionne Big Grin x

"I wanna hit that, i wanna spank it good,
I wanna spank it girl, i wanna giv it 2 u"
28-08-2010 18:44
DreamMaster Offline
Account closed

[split] Dionne Daniels - Caps & Videos
Your One Hot Cute babe I will Be Phoning you next week if your on Elite Like yeah alot Dioanne U seem Just a Normal Nice Lass. Love The DreamMaster Hope ur Having a Great Weekend Dioanne.xxx.
29-08-2010 16:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV