Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I'm with Hexit on this one, Surprised as once per week just wouldn't bring in the revenue needed to counteract the cost of encryption. Plus the added expense of having to pay Sky a percentage for activating the viewing cards.

If it was going to be done, it would probably be better as a webstream in the members section of their site. At least that way no encryption costs, and all the technology needed is already in place. But again, if it was viable, they would have done it by now.
23-08-2010 22:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2010 22:06 )aceman65 Wrote:  I'm with Hexit on this one, Surprised as once per week just wouldn't bring in the revenue needed to counteract the cost of encryption. Plus the added expense of having to pay Sky a percentage for activating the viewing cards.

If it was going to be done, it would probably be better as a webstream in the members section of their site. At least that way no encryption costs, and all the technology needed is already in place. But again, if it was viable, they would have done it by now.

If it was only on the site, then it wouldn't work for people who don't want to pay the price to join! It would only work for the members, and joining that site is more expensive than what they would charge for an encrypted show. Actually, it would probably be the same, as it's around 20 pounds to join for a month, and would be the same to watch four encrypted shows. Hmmm. How expensive is encryption anyway?
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2010 22:18 by mrmann.)
23-08-2010 22:15
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Superb night again from Elite,Hazel,Charlie and Danielle all gave their best.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
24-08-2010 09:04
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(23-08-2010 21:34 )HEX!T Wrote:  nah it wouldn't work. you alienating 75% or more of the audience as your asking the viewer/caller to pay twice 1s to get unencrypted and secondly to pay for the calls. tvx manage by reducing the call costs on there livexxx really its a no win situation with encryption.
for all it sounds like a good idea.
i dont want to watch the same 3 girls for 6 hours @ £5 a night, not many do if you look at the babestation xtreme or livexxx caps posts. the tv may be on all night but i have my back to it while i work, with an odd glimpse as i get a cuppa.
so really that show although good in theory wouldn't tempt me.

I think all Elite need to do as I said before is almost have a happy hour when the time is slow. From about 3.00am onwards must be tough so that should be the time when you should stimulate call volume having a phone call at even 75p an hour may do the trick.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
24-08-2010 09:35
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, I'm not complaining at the arrival of the "Victorian Bath Set", but did you have to get rid of the "Park Bench Set" to fit it in. Sad

I liked the Park Bench Set. It gave us some classic sessions. Any chance of it making a reappearance. Big Grin
24-08-2010 10:01
DOYLE Away
ACCOUNT CLOSED

Its good to see the return of texting by the viewers to a night channel.This as not been on the night shows since Babestation xtra and Sport xxx and its another good way of interacting with the girls.A lot of the girls on elite have great senses of humour and are ideal at reading out the viewers texts.
25-08-2010 23:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

done it before and ive loved it. elite need to do it every night

Piper Niven Superfan
25-08-2010 23:48
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(25-08-2010 23:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  done it before and ive loved it. elite need to do it every night

Yep, couldn't agree more. It makes the person who texts in feel like the babes really do read them, and acknowledges their contribution towards the channel.

It's win, win situation, with no down side, and only encourages more people to do it.
26-08-2010 02:49
HEX!T Away
Retired

(26-08-2010 02:49 )aceman65 Wrote:  
(25-08-2010 23:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  done it before and ive loved it. elite need to do it every night

Yep, couldn't agree more. It makes the person who texts in feel like the babes really do read them, and acknowledges their contribution towards the channel.

It's win, win situation, with no down side, and only encourages more people to do it.
exactly!

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
26-08-2010 03:47
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i always thought elite with the girls they have, should do a bs xtra type channel, any text related channel with caty charlie and guest michelle thorne would be very fun to watch.
26-08-2010 15:29