Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

aaron Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(23-08-2010 11:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im confident that elite will still be the best channel this week despite 3 of their top babes on their hols

Yes Elite have a good squad, they can easily cope with a few girls being on their hols.
23-08-2010 11:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I have been watching Elite tv more just lately than i have ever done mainly due to the fact that other shows are not as good . Elite is without question the best babe channel on tv at present , it is the only channel i can honestly say that i like EVERY one of their girls and all their girls put on excellent shows . The thing that worries me tho is the fact that the call volumes seems to be quite low , all of their girls seem to struggle at times to get calls , other poorer quality shows seem much busier on the phones , i wonder why this is , is it the £2.00 per min mobile phone cost or the fact that the shows are so good that viewers are content to watch and not call in , i remember one of the Cellcast reps once saying that good picture quality and more explicit shows don't bring in more callers because the viewers are content to just get off by watching the shows instead of calling in , i just wonder if this is happening to Elite .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
23-08-2010 18:06
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I have commented on this before. They need to be more sensitive to highs and lows in the call volume. Cream and Honey vary their call rates quite effectively and their girls are never off the phone. I remember seeing Mica without a call for over half an hour one night it was after 3.30am which is a tough shift.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
23-08-2010 18:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2010 18:15 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I have commented on this before. They need to be more sensitive to highs and lows in the call volume. Cream and Honey vary their call rates quite effectively and their girls are never off the phone. I remember seeing Mica without a call for over half an hour one night it was after 3.30am which is a tough shift.

I've noticed that with Mica as well, and with some others too. What was weird was that the women were giving boring shows at that time, yet the calls were still low. I understand how the calls might diminish if the show is so good for us to just watch instead, but sometimes the show needs to be good in the first place, for the calls to be high. If it looks like the women are bored, sometimes that affects the calls as well, whereas if we see a woman who looks happy and who already putting on a decent show, we're more likely to call in. It's a balancing act.
23-08-2010 18:27
HEX!T Away
Retired

(23-08-2010 18:06 )mr mystery Wrote:  I have been watching Elite tv more just lately than i have ever done mainly due to the fact that other shows are not as good . Elite is without question the best babe channel on tv at present , it is the only channel i can honestly say that i like EVERY one of their girls and all their girls put on excellent shows . The thing that worries me tho is the fact that the call volumes seems to be quite low , all of their girls seem to struggle at times to get calls , other poorer quality shows seem much busier on the phones , i wonder why this is , is it the £2.00 per min mobile phone cost or the fact that the shows are so good that viewers are content to watch and not call in , i remember one of the Cellcast reps once saying that good picture quality and more explicit shows don't bring in more callers because the viewers are content to just get off by watching the shows instead of calling in , i just wonder if this is happening to Elite .
its very true, you have to walk a fine line on screen content. but you also have to deliver on the phones, while some girls are second to none on the visual side but there chat can be less than stellar.

i heard a guy asked 1 girl to show her feet, a tame request you may think. yet she turned round said NO! and hung up ???. this seems to have more to do with the girls personal hangups about her body than the guys request, but it goes to show why some models with less visual appeal get more calls, because there often more accommodating.

what else do i see at elite, is that when girls are on the phone they go hell for leather pulling out all the stops. then when things quieten down they start getting bored, chat to the crew, and often forgetting to tout for calls. the girls may be smiling away as there chatting to the crew, but there body language is giving them away.

for instance a girl was on after 3am, lying on her stomach chatting to the producer and cam opp, she hardly looked at the cam, wiggled her phone or her ass for 10 mins, she got a call. the guy lasted a few mins and hung up and it was the same again. lying on her stomach chatting away. so instead of giving the illusion of being open and accommodating she was without speaking, saying im covering up and have no interest in anything other than whats in this room.

this often happens on a slow night, but this is when the girls should be trying harder (i know easyer said than done). if the calls dry up then there is little they can do apart from entice, like adopting different poses every few minutes and they keep going till they get a call. this way they at least give the viewer/callers the illusion that the girls aren't bored out of the wits or unwilling to play.

babestation are very clinical in this one respect, when the girl is on screen she is there to get calls and calls only.

honey tv have a slightly more lax approach in that the girls can chat but they don't stop posing or wiggling there phones.

like i said its all about the illusion, if they look busy it helps make the phones busy.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2010 19:00 by HEX!T.)
23-08-2010 18:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good points but also got to factor in that people dont have a lot of money these days so calls will be down in general. think to help boost call volumes they should perhaps do what tvx do which is make calls 35p a min and have a queue jump number that costs £1:50 a min

Piper Niven Superfan
23-08-2010 20:01
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe they should add an uncensored show that is encrypted, so they'll make a nice profit from the charge, and we'll get a more relaxed show. If they did that once a week, it wouldn't hurt. It's up to the women to show what they want, but it can be uncensored as well, with only the Elite women.
23-08-2010 21:30
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(23-08-2010 21:30 )mrmann Wrote:  Maybe they should add an uncensored show that is encrypted, so they'll make a nice profit from the charge, and we'll get a more relaxed show. If they did that once a week, it wouldn't hurt. It's up to the women to show what they want, but it can be uncensored as well, with only the Elite women.

Well at least your consistent,sorry but i dont think your dream will come true.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
23-08-2010 21:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

nah it wouldn't work. you alienating 75% or more of the audience as your asking the viewer/caller to pay twice 1s to get unencrypted and secondly to pay for the calls. tvx manage by reducing the call costs on there livexxx really its a no win situation with encryption.
for all it sounds like a good idea.
i dont want to watch the same 3 girls for 6 hours @ £5 a night, not many do if you look at the babestation xtreme or livexxx caps posts. the tv may be on all night but i have my back to it while i work, with an odd glimpse as i get a cuppa.
so really that show although good in theory wouldn't tempt me.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2010 21:40 by HEX!T.)
23-08-2010 21:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

If Elite has an encrypted show, once a week, then yes it won't work for the people with freeview, but they'll make money from the SKY crowd. I think people will be willing to pay the fee and still call as well, or if they are worried about that, have the only charge be for watching, and put a time limit on the calls.

I'm sure they can think of something, and they certainly won't lose any money, especially if it's for one night a week. They could even have it on one of the channels only, with the regular night show on the other one. Maybe have it start on one channel at midnight, that way the freeview viewers will watch and call, but then the other SKY viewers can do the same at midnight.

Can't be that hard to think of something that would work.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2010 21:58 by mrmann.)
23-08-2010 21:50