babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
anyone know when Paige is back on nights? sorry, can't post on her thread at the mo!
23-08-2010 14:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(23-08-2010 14:07 )countryboy Wrote:  anyone know when Paige is back on nights? sorry, can't post on her thread at the mo!

The first thought was that she was going to do three nights in a row from Friday but the latest is that she is on on Thursday (but don't hold me on that!!). BTW she is back on the day show SOMETIME tomorrow. She and the other girls are on their home from Scotland now.

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
23-08-2010 14:12
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-08-2010 02:07 )mrmann Wrote:  What time is Freeview time, and why would they make her cover up after that time? Is Freeview after the watershed?

For BS, as Jam Da Man says, Freeview start-up is 11pm. Cellcast have a 'no nudity on Freeview before midnight' rule which is broken only when they see fit to do so. As far as I recall it's only happened on four nights: both Geri's recent nude shows were pre-midnight, Georgie was nude pre-midnight 2 or 3 nights ago and Stevie was briefly nude pre-midnight twice one night a couple of weeks back when they were doing those 15-min sets.

Beyond that, the content when the channels go live on Freeview is tamed down in comparison with the Sky-only show. 'Babestation' acknowledges that this is still happening but won't explain why except to say that Cellcast believe it to be necessary in order to safeguard their presence on Freeview. He (they?) refuses to say why the Sky-strength content might endanger that situation.

There is no nudity at all on PL after the 1am Freeview start-up except for an occasional few seconds at the beginning if a nude girl is just finishing her pre-Freeview stint. The rest of the post-1am PL content is also much tamer (as Sky viewers must notice) than the other channels. This might be because both the airtime and the licence for Freeview Ch 97 are owned by Channel Five.
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2010 16:00 by vila.)
23-08-2010 15:50
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2010 14:12 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(23-08-2010 14:07 )countryboy Wrote:  anyone know when Paige is back on nights? sorry, can't post on her thread at the mo!

The first thought was that she was going to do three nights in a row from Friday but the latest is that she is on on Thursday (but don't hold me on that!!). BTW she is back on the day show SOMETIME tomorrow. She and the other girls are on their home from Scotland now.

Thurs FRI and SAT night

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-08-2010 15:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2010 15:50 )vila Wrote:  
(23-08-2010 02:07 )mrmann Wrote:  What time is Freeview time, and why would they make her cover up after that time? Is Freeview after the watershed?

For BS, as Jam Da Man says, Freeview start-up is 11pm. Cellcast have a 'no nudity on Freeview before midnight' rule which is broken only when they see fit to do so. As far as I recall it's only happened on four nights: both Geri's recent nude shows were pre-midnight, Georgie was nude pre-midnight 2 or 3 nights ago and Stevie was briefly nude pre-midnight twice one night a couple of weeks back when they were doing those 15-min sets.

Beyond that, the content when the channels go live on Freeview is tamed down in comparison with the Sky-only show. 'Babestation' acknowledges that this is still happening but won't explain why except to say that Cellcast believe it to be necessary in order to safeguard their presence on Freeview. He (they?) refuses to say why the Sky-strength content might endanger that situation.

There is no nudity at all on PL after the 1am Freeview start-up except for an occasional few seconds at the beginning if a nude girl is just finishing her pre-Freeview stint. The rest of the post-1am PL content is also much tamer (as Sky viewers must notice) than the other channels. This might be because both the airtime and the licence for Freeview Ch 97 are owned by Channel Five.

It's been more than four nights! Camilla is nude half of the time she's on, and it's been just after ten on many occasions I believe, and Jada was nude at exactly ten, a couple of days ago. I also noticed and appreciated the breasts on full display at 9:15 onward a few nights ago, but it seems strange that they'd frequently follow a no full nudity rule until midnight, even though they are allowed to. Mini rant over Smile
23-08-2010 17:56
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

In my mind it should be the same rules for all channels at all times of the night!! Tits in until 2200hrs and then tits out or full nude afterwards. This MUST be allowed on all three channels whether on Sky or Freeview!! Girls must be allowed to get naked if or whenever they want - there must be no stipulation that certain girls MUST NOT get naked!!!

23-08-2010 18:03
corsaboy1981 Offline
Junior Poster

2for1 handcuffed section - Lets see if we can get the girls and bs to do this
23-08-2010 19:07
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

RE: 2for1 handcuffed section
handcuffed? to what? how they gonna answer calls? lol
think it through man, give people details on what theyre votin for. hancuffed is vague!!
not that BS will take any notice anyway, how long have they been sayin they would have a schedule put up Huh laugh
23-08-2010 19:19
corsaboy1981 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: iWhat girls you like to see handcuffed and to what?
(23-08-2010 19:19 )jay$ Wrote:  handcuffed? to what? how they gonna answer calls? lol
think it through man, give people details on what theyre votin for. hancuffed is vague!!
not that BS will take any notice anyway, how long have they been sayin they would have a schedule put up Huh laugh

Thats a very good point
23-08-2010 19:25
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(23-08-2010 14:12 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  

For those not on Paige's Facebook page please note that she has cancelled tomorrow's daytime appearance because of a chest infection. However she is still on for Thursday night!!

23-08-2010 19:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV