gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
Your complaint over Fernanda makes no sense whatever!!! If you don't like her surgically enhanced books in your signature where you quote your all time fav 40 most of these girls are in the same situation. So are saying you don't like fake or what??

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
23-08-2010 09:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yabba Offline
Senior Poster

(23-08-2010 09:29 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Your complaint over Fernanda makes no sense whatever!!! If you don't like her surgically enhanced books in your signature where you quote your all time fav 40 most of these girls are in the same situation. So are saying you don't like fake or what??

I see no complaint about Fernanda - just an answer to a question I was asked. Sorry that we don't agree on everything - that's life I'm afraid....

A big thank you to all the ladies!
23-08-2010 10:28
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I don't think I've ever considered whether her boobs are real or enhanced. Some girls look ridiculous with implants, I would agree, but Fernanda is not one of those.

Viva!

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-08-2010 17:10
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(23-08-2010 08:56 )Yabba Wrote:  I know Fernanda is hugely popular and is undoubtedly a stunning woman. The only thing that puts me off her is her surgically enhanced boobs. They just look way too false for me (yes I know I really like Dionne and hers are ridiulously false too but who said anything about logic here). Everything else about her is stunning but her boobs or, more particularly, some of the outfits she just about forces them into just don't always work for me.

That purple outfit yesterday though was, as I say, perfection! I'm even changing my Top 40 because of it! Smile

I respect this cos I actually understand where you're coming from! I don't really like fake tits but when it comes to Fernanda I've got double standards. Where other chicks would lose points with me because of fake tits, when it comes to Fernanda the usual rules just don't apply Big Grin

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2010 22:01 by smoothc.)
23-08-2010 22:01
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(19-08-2010 05:06 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  Fernanda - thank you for the lovely message.
If everyone in the world were like you, this world would be a wonderful place.
XXXXXX

Fernanda - The photo you attached last week is stunning - OMG.
You really are the most beautiful and sexy lady who has ever been on planet earth.
On sunday you were amazing at 5:30am, and were still smiling and looking fantastic 15 hours later. You are a wonder...'Wonder Woman'.
25-08-2010 04:20
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS HeartHeartHeartHeart

Tomorrow is FURSDAY Wink So I'm gonna be on EARLY BIRD and THE PAD all day so let's have fun Wink and also will be on SUNDAY Wink

Hope everyone is getting ready for the Bank holliday weekend, I can't wait to have lots of fun and be a naughty girl Wink

Rammyrascal: Aww you're so sweet thank u ;-) send it to me and I definately sign for you, oh like I'm a celebrity now ha ha ha I wish Big Grin I got another tattoo one on my bum, ear and wrist Wink

bigguy01: Thank you, I didn't get to keep unfortunately, even though It was made for me to wear in the movie, they got It back Sad

mackdaddy; Thank you Wink Mmm I'm actually very good in making things go up Big Grin was doing that on purpose to you and will keep doing cos I love It Big Grin

kevin: thank you, pleased you like that pic, that was just a tease, I've been shooting more naughty ones Big Grin

I-Love-U-Fernanda: awww you're just so sweet Wink thank you Wink you always make me smile Wink

jdizzle: Mmmm if I play with my nipple ring on set I would get turn on and probably would not control myself Big Grin maybe soon will do like an hr in the eve just for a bit a naughty fun Mmmmm Wink

cwpussylover: I think any knickers I send It will be stolen cos they won't resist it Big Grin

birdlime: oh I'm embarassed now, well at least I knew he was small Big Grin

dbfernandafan: Aww you're so nice Wink Hmm you wanna be Mr Fernanda, do you think you would handle all my brazilian passion? Big Grin

aliahmed: It's a pleasure Wink I like wearing gloves, I think they are really sexy specially the long sleeve ones, soon I will wear the red ones for you Wink

sweetsugar007: I'm 34 EE now Wink

fredbear: awww that's a such lovely msg, thank you Wink I think my secret to smile is just be myself, I love to smile and I'm always happy so I pass that to you Wink Make me smiles even more to know that you relly like it Wink MMMwwwwwwaaahhhhh BIG KISS TO YOU Wink

smoothc: I like them purple knickers too and they feel so nice on me Wink I'm pleased oyu like, will wear It again soon for you Wink...Believe or not but I've never been to the Notting Hill Carnival, I definately want to go this year, so I probably see u there if you go Wink

naughtyboy; Pleased you enjoyed our chat Wink

ImportantImportantImportant PS. I don't and never will expect everyone to like me, so for the ones who does THANK YOU SO MUCH cos that makes me smile lots Wink BIG KISS Wink

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
25-08-2010 19:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Such a classy thing to do Fernanda, address each and every comment individually.
There are so many who dont take the time to do that and are only interested in self promotion
so its very good to see. Look forward to seeing you on Thursday as you never disappoint with your outfit choice etc.

Thanks Fernanda x
25-08-2010 19:46
mackdaddy Offline
Apprentice Poster

nobody can not like u fernanda ur the best! ferrari by name ferrari by nature! number 1! and u such a sexy biatch! i have bashed the bishop to u loads of times! Bounce Heart u kiss.

ps pleeeeeeeeeeeease put another picture up! i would love to see ur body all wet! mmmmm fernanda in the shower!!!!! oooooo yeeaa bb!
25-08-2010 20:22
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

Toungue RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
(25-08-2010 19:40 )fernanda Wrote:  Tomorrow is FURSDAY Wink So I'm gonna be on EARLY BIRD and THE PAD all day so let's have fun Wink and also will be on SUNDAY Wink

Hope everyone is getting ready for the Bank holliday weekend, I can't wait to have lots of fun and be a naughty girl Wink

bigguy01: Thank you, I didn't get to keep unfortunately, even though It was made for me to wear in the movie, they got It back Sad

ImportantImportantImportant PS. I don't and never will expect everyone to like me, so for the ones who does THANK YOU SO MUCH cos that makes me smile lots Wink BIG KISS Wink

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

it should thursday not fursday, uless you are talking about something else.

im amazed how your outfits stay on depsite the small size.

all hail the queen of daytimeHeartHeartHeart

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
25-08-2010 20:37
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(25-08-2010 19:40 )fernanda Wrote:  smoothc: I like them purple knickers too and they feel so nice on me Wink I'm pleased oyu like, will wear It again soon for you Wink...Believe or not but I've never been to the Notting Hill Carnival, I definately want to go this year, so I probably see u there if you go Wink
Sounds like we should make it a date. Monday good for you? Tongue

You should definitely go, even if just to compare it to the Brazilian Carnival. I've heard Trinidad's carnival is better than both though.

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
25-08-2010 21:28

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles