Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Oh, and a big thumbs up for the changing of sets/outfits (this also includes Sammie's show), Jamie! Smile At times, three hours on one set just seems too much, so it's nice to see you guys mixing things up. Cool
21-08-2010 01:59
Find all posts by this user
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

Can't believe there is any debate about just how stunning, sensual and sexy Danica was last night. Frankly, i couldn't care if she had her knickers on or not, or if the combination of her and Dionne wasn't perfect. She was stunning with Miss Cole and her mere presence in the bath tub was soapily superb. As many people have stated, she adds a spendid alternative to the other more pump and grind stunners at Elite.
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 07:44 by scapaflow.)
21-08-2010 02:31
sonofapaddy Offline
Celtic Ireland Liverpool

I thought there was some nice moments from what i saw of Danica tonight in between watching Dannii Harwoods classic performance on Bang Babes and there was some great kissing moments between her and caty and maybe if there were more callers for the girls tonight,things might have got a bit more full on.I still think the elite girls need to concentrate more on getting callers between calls rather than laughing with the crew.Plus i think the girl/girl stuff is a bit new for Danica so she as done well considering this.There were some sexy moments in the bath with Dionne too,but again way too much interaction with the crew and not enough time spent sexing up to get callers.Still a good night from the red face woman.
21-08-2010 02:37
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

After watching last night i think Danica has got better and better every time i see her, people were moaning that she wasnt getting her boobs properly at 1st, now she has them out fully and on show most times some guys are now complaining about other things now, think its time to just enjoy her performances as i do Wink
21-08-2010 09:17
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with you Donsman, every time I've seen Danica she seems to me better than the time before.
21-08-2010 09:21
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Look, sorry if I got a bit blunt last night - too much red wine. The bottom line is that my preference is tease and showing a bit of arse that's all. Love Danica because she's the queen of tease when she's on form with the right outfit - that's why I loved Sammie the other night. Dionne is stunning. Great that she went nude in the bath - loved it and would have prefered this to continue. 241s are great, but they can also be dull as the girls seem to be directed a lot and this can make it stilted and too staged. The bubbles vs knickers thing is not about seeing pussy; let me put it another way, if either Dionne or Danica put on in a summer dress and said they were going commando, that would do it for me. Don't need to see anything apart from the odd arse flash. That's all. Danica, think you're amazing. Dionne, you're hot.
21-08-2010 09:48
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Clearly you are easily pleased!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
21-08-2010 10:03
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(21-08-2010 10:03 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Clearly you are easily pleased!!

Probably; sadly.
21-08-2010 10:24
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

The Danica I now watch on my tv is not the same Danica I first came across 18 months ago. Then she was tease personified, now I'm afraid she is not. Last nights performance was once again a big let down. Starting off promising but alas, tailing off with the now normal bored look. Why has she been reined in with her tease? always looking for direction, never doing it the old Danica way. And then sitting her in the bath with costume on prompted me to put the cat out and call it a day.
21-08-2010 12:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2010 12:55 )smell the roses Wrote:  The Danica I now watch on my tv is not the same Danica I first came across 18 months ago. Then she was tease personified, now I'm afraid she is not. Last nights performance was once again a big let down. Starting off promising but alas, tailing off with the now normal bored look. Why has she been reined in with her tease? always looking for direction, never doing it the old Danica way. And then sitting her in the bath with costume on prompted me to put the cat out and call it a day.

Not to be crass, but maybe not removing that costume was due to feminine issues (Probably unlikely), or maybe she wasn't comfortable going completely nude with Dionne. Danica has shown much more in her past night shows, and even in some of her recent ones with her in the park set and with her first Caty 2-4-1. However, she doesn't come across as someone who's comfortable getting freaky with other women, and either does Dionne, despite her being more heated in the past. I do wish Danica would show off a bit more bum though. Her park bench set and first Caty 2-4-1 was terrific!
21-08-2010 13:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66