Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Just a fantastic display from Danica tonight the girl was excellent

Anyone who reckons that was boring or she didn't seem interested must be blind
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 01:03 by Trickster.)
21-08-2010 01:02
Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

this is rubbish. again no arse from Danica the whole show and a very uncomfortable 241 with Dionne. Both in the bath and both with pants on - a load of shite. They might look pretty together but there's zero chemistry. Dionne is bringing Danica down to her level, which is disastrous! I don't understand how they can't get the formula right for Danica. She's been wearing massive black pants all nite. Coz most have been so obsessed with the tits, we're not seeing the classic Danica. hope someone gets naked soon or another load of wasted expectation.Huh Oh the camera is zooming in on Dionne between the legs with only the bubbles covering her... NO WAIT SHE HAS PANTS ON - HOW IS THAT SEXY!??!! for fuck sake. Now 1am and Danica is bored out of her skull. Please no more 241 with Dionne.
21-08-2010 01:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i was right here comes the anti danica posts. i thought she was great tonight. very good first stint on her own in a see through leotard. then a very hot 241 with caty cole and danica wasnt holding back at all. and then to finish off a 241 in the bath with with dionne which was very good. there's not much chemistry because dionne and danica have not done many 241's together and the chemistry will come the more 241's they do.

Also disagree about not getting forumla right for danica as if elite were not getting it right then danica wouldnt be on nights and you must have something wrong if you think just naked babes are sexy. babes with pants on are sexy as well (havent you noticed) and so what if dionne and danica had pants on. more to the shows than just whether babes are naked.

very good week from danica and hope for more of the same next week

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 01:32 by Rammyrascal.)
21-08-2010 01:09
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(21-08-2010 01:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i was right here comes the anti danica posts

Doubt she'll get as many as Sammie has over the past day...bladewave

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 01:13 by Rael 74.)
21-08-2010 01:12
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

(21-08-2010 01:05 )countryboy Wrote:  this is rubbish. again no arse from Danica the whole show and a very uncomfortable 241 with Dionne. Both in the bath and both with pants on - a load of shite. They might look pretty together but there's zero chemistry. Dionne is bringing Danica down to her level, which is disastrous! I don't understand how they can't get the formula right for Danica. She's been wearing massive black pants all nite. Coz most have been so obsessed with the tits, we're not seeing the classic Danica. hope someone gets naked soon or another load of wasted expectation.Huh Oh the camera is zooming in on Dionne between the legs with only the bubbles covering her... NO WAIT SHE HAS PANTS ON - HOW IS THAT SEXY!??!! for fuck sake. Now 1am and Danica is bored out of her skull. Please no more 241 with Dionne.

I know sammie P joined the forum due to the excess criticism... theres no need to try and get danica to join the forum too laugh
21-08-2010 01:12
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(21-08-2010 01:14 )chrislatimer Wrote:  sammies were deserved.

danica at least gets her tits out, and has improved a lot with her shows.

As I said in Sammie's thread Chris, "I guess it's all down to personal choice" & quoted from a previous post of my own..."It
took Danica 11 shows to go "fully topless"

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
21-08-2010 01:21
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(21-08-2010 01:05 )countryboy Wrote:  this is rubbish. again no arse from Danica the whole show and a very uncomfortable 241 with Dionne. Both in the bath and both with pants on - a load of shite. They might look pretty together but there's zero chemistry. Dionne is bringing Danica down to her level, which is disastrous! I don't understand how they can't get the formula right for Danica. She's been wearing massive black pants all nite. Coz most have been so obsessed with the tits, we're not seeing the classic Danica. hope someone gets naked soon or another load of wasted expectation.Huh Oh the camera is zooming in on Dionne between the legs with only the bubbles covering her... NO WAIT SHE HAS PANTS ON - HOW IS THAT SEXY!??!! for fuck sake. Now 1am and Danica is bored out of her skull. Please no more 241 with Dionne.

An what Level would that be ? yeah Dionne isn't that comfortable with 2-4-1's but she does great in them for what she is comfortable doing yeah she may not be as great as mica or caty at them but has never claimed to be an it annoys the fook outta me when ppl think every 2-4-1 is a fail if it ainit like a caty an mica one you gotta rember that for some of these girls doing a 2-4-1 in the first place is a big step up if there straight so why not instead of critisce them give them a hand for at least doing one.

Bazinga!
21-08-2010 01:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

To Dionne's credit, she DID go nude while she was alone, and she deserves lots of praise, but that changed once the 2-4-1 started. Danica is beautiful and I'm glad she was on, but the 2-4-1's with her and Dionne don't work!!! It's kind of common sense now, not to put them together. Last night was lame, so now they put the two of them in the bath together? They looked beautiful for sure, but that doesn't make it a good 2-4-1. The one with Caty was also lame, though I partially blame the akward set. As for Danica not taking off her underwear, well I'll leave that to your imagination, though she did wear partial see throughs early on.

Smile
21-08-2010 01:22
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(21-08-2010 01:05 )countryboy Wrote:  Oh the camera is zooming in on Dionne between the legs with only the bubbles covering her... NO WAIT SHE HAS PANTS ON - HOW IS THAT SEXY!??!! for fuck sake. Now 1am and Danica is bored out of her skull. Please no more 241 with Dionne.

So every girl on these shows should be naked then? In which case when they zoomed in on Dionne when she had her legs open she would have revealed her pussy....I think you will find that they are not allowed to show that on British TV.
So What exactly are you missing out on????

You didnt think that one through very well did you?
21-08-2010 01:26
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(21-08-2010 01:22 )mrmann Wrote:  It's kind of common sense now, not to put them together.

Is it? You never know, it might just make Elite TV a fair amount of money getting these girls to do the 2-4-1 shows. Just a thought. Wink
21-08-2010 01:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66