babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Why aren't the Babestation girls more active on this forum.

With the need to get as many callers as possible it must be sensible for the babes to get as many fans as possible.
Fancy missing out on all that self publicity Huh
16-08-2010 09:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(16-08-2010 09:31 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Why aren't the Babestation girls more active on this forum.

With the need to get as many callers as possible it must be sensible for the babes to get as many fans as possible.

a number of them have been on here before and some of them do actively read it, i think they've been scared off posting on here from some of the other girls stories

unfortunately a small few chronic moaners ruin it for the rest of the forum Rolleyes

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
16-08-2010 10:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

(16-08-2010 10:45 )babestation Wrote:  
(16-08-2010 09:31 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Why aren't the Babestation girls more active on this forum.

a number of them have been on here before and some of them do actively read it, i think they've been scared off posting on here from some of the other girls stories

unfortunately a small few chronic moaners ruin it for the rest of the forum Rolleyes

Thanks for your reply Babestation but your girls have got to learn how to work the forum.
1. Let us know when they are going to be on.
2. Thank the guys for any praise that comes their way
3. Don't get involved with the shows politics.
4. If they get a moaner, either ignore those posts or as with Kitty Lea give them a verbal, it works a treat.

Kelly Bell, Fernanda and a few of the other girls have enjoyed great success from being active in the forum.
And even a few of the newcomers like Melissa from Chatgirls has learnt that self publicity doesn't harm.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2010 11:09 by Charlemagne.)
16-08-2010 11:07
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

You missed out the words 'over-exaggerated' and 'bullshit' there Wink

(16-08-2010 10:45 )babestation Wrote:  unfortunately a small few chronic moaners ruin it for the rest of the forum Rolleyes

Lamest of excuses - you get moaners on any and every forum - if you know how to use a forum you just learn how to ignore them and not get involved

Far easier to blame someone else than just admit they have no interest in coming on here and 'wasting their time' - that is until they have something to promote or are changing channel and need to ensure their fanbase follows them

EDIT: If they don't want to come on here, then fine - their choice. But at least be honest about it and don't blame others as a get out clause

(This post was last modified: 16-08-2010 15:51 by Sooky™.)
16-08-2010 15:40
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

you could always ask to give them all private sections if they are so fearful of us Wink
16-08-2010 15:53
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(16-08-2010 15:53 )chrislatimer Wrote:  you could always ask to give them all private sections if they are so fearful of us Wink

Private sections are an evil for the forum and not the way to go Wink

16-08-2010 15:57
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(16-08-2010 15:57 )S̶o̶o̶k̶y̶™ Wrote:  
(16-08-2010 15:53 )chrislatimer Wrote:  you could always ask to give them all private sections if they are so fearful of us Wink

Private sections are an evil for the forum and not the way to go Wink

i agree fully, but if it means the fanboys of certain girls get to talk to them on here then maybe its the way to appease them.

bladewave
16-08-2010 15:59
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Then the forum would die on its arse as only about half a dozen 'fanboys' would get access - besides, they have fb/twitter/blogs etc to get their fix

The forum manages fine as it is - if the babes wish to come on and interact, they are free to do so, if they don't - so be it

16-08-2010 16:02
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(16-08-2010 15:40 )S̶o̶o̶k̶y̶™ Wrote:  Lamest of excuses - you get moaners on any and every forum - if you know how to use a forum you just learn how to ignore them and not get involved

Far easier to blame someone else than just admit they have no interest in coming on here and 'wasting their time' - that is until they have something to promote or are changing channel and need to ensure their fanbase follows them

EDIT: If they don't want to come on here, then fine - their choice. But at least be honest about it and don't blame others as a get out clause[/color]

personally I don't care if they come on here or not, I don't need to make excuses for any of them, I'm giving my opinion of why they won't be on here Smile Rolleyes

As you say it's their choice if they come on here or not, but I've seen myself some of the reactions Tiffany received for asking the 3g video not to be posted on here for example, and can understand why you're not going to get any of the girls on here, so gave my view

you can't expect girls to come on here when there are big debates about her being stuck up and thinking she's something she's not just because she may not be comfortable with her bum out all night like other girls. they simply aren't going to stick around Tongue

edit: and to be fair, i'm sure people don't want a forum where the girls are here and it's all about being nice to the girls.. that's not how this forum works Wink

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2010 16:38 by babestation.)
16-08-2010 16:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

There are 33,000 of us on here some girls are on here regularly and take the good and the bad and we remember this when they are looking for call minutes every night.its not just an appreciation society if we as customers want something different surely its better to tell the girls than not have the debate at all then they wonder why no one calls and they get moved on.

Its a sex chat channel so lets not fluff this up we want to see if not naked at least highly provocatively dressed girls thats what its about

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
16-08-2010 16:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV