babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
What it boils down to is: Would you rather have an uninterrupted view of sexy girls or nearly 50% of the screen filled with adverts for services/photos/channels a lot of people are not interested in or can't watch in any case!! I mean who has actually bought any of these extra pics? I certainly haven't nor will I - I'd much rather have pics taken by experts using a proper camera!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
14-08-2010 15:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

GIIIIIIIIRLLS!!

After all, it is called 'Babe'station not Adstation! Big Grin

CHEERS!
14-08-2010 15:28
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

jest read on twitter that angel long was that pay show lastnight i hope we get to see her on babestation its self

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
14-08-2010 20:07
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I have sad news to impart. I'm pulling out! I hate like hell to have to do this as I've made some really great friends here.

Recent events have had serious effects on my physical and mental wellbeing.

It's reached the point where I just can't cope anymore.

Look after yourselves and keep this going!

CHEERS!
15-08-2010 10:37
cainan Offline
Posting Machine

I just heard that Denni Tayla is coming to Babestation.......my prayers have been answered HeartHeart
15-08-2010 15:03
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

The thing is, in order for a channel to get callers, people have to watching in the first place. Unless there is no one worth watching on the other channels, or Megan is on, I don't watch the BS channels. This is almost purely down to the overly obtrusive OSGs, the seemingly constant annonying black box and frequent fullscreen picture adverts. Considering Cellcast have three channels on both Sky and Freeview (the only babechannel company that do), they wouldn't have to be so forceful with their hard sell.

Cellcast also seem to be afraid of having a girl on screen while clearly not on call, but I feel a lot more inclined to call if there's a good chance I'll get through. I can't say for sure but if they maybe gave the "girl callers" a break now and again, instead of constantly using them to give the impression the lines are busy, it would be beneficial in the long term as more callers (not listeners) would call in.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
15-08-2010 20:27
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The OSG on freeview ch96 before midnight and ch94 after midnight are the worst of any of the babe channels.
The ones they use on ch95 and ch97 are better. Don't know why they need such obtrusive ones on ch96/94
15-08-2010 20:54
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Just a hunch, but these might just be the more popular channels, so the more obtrusive adverts.

The thing that bugs me is the constant adverts for BSEx after midnight, often around 2-3 in the morning, if you are not interested or don't know about CH96 after midnight before midnight you must be living on another planet.
15-08-2010 21:00
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(15-08-2010 21:00 )matt38 Wrote:  Just a hunch, but these might just be the more popular channels, so the more obtrusive adverts.

That doesn't really make sense. Assuming the small OSG channels are less popular than the others, then they should be the channels to have bigger advertising.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
15-08-2010 21:40
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

I have stayed away from joining in on debates for a while so thought i would throw something in to discuss.
We now have so called backstage reporters, in inverted commas, who are supposed to give us backstage info.lol
Why not use them as such.Get a camera on them and catch the girls outside/inside the dressing room and have a chat about outfits and shows etc.Maybe a show behind the scenes and sneeky peeks.There really shouldnt be the over complicated production that now goes into babestation, less really is more in my opinion.
So as a suggestion get your so called backstage reporters with a handsfree headset and mic in the other hand to see what others dont.
I have more ideas if you want to employ me Big Grin

What did i miss?
15-08-2010 22:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV