babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(11-08-2010 09:06 )bytor Wrote:  
(10-08-2010 17:29 )Sir Wank-a-lot Wrote:  I agree Mr Mystery because their constantly saying they've got a genuine girl caller, when really it is just one of the presenters off screen and the amount of times it happens per night it is only going to attract those who only want to listen in. I used to like phoning in to chat to the girls but now it is just becoming a joke and how can we call the girls when they're not on the phones and always on the mic anywayHuhHuhHuh

it is annoying when you are trying to call the shows and a 'caller is on the line so listen in' but they do so because for every single caller there are upto 30 shy ones listening in-in theory thats about £46.50 pm as opposed to the £1.50 pm.

Yes they all have to run the channels as part of a business.
At £1.50 per minute for 3 channels = £270 an hour
For that do you expect them to have 7 babes per night and probably up to about 20 backroom staff.
Pay Sky and the Freeview channels
Equipment and Buildings etc
Extras

All the channels have to maximise their income and lets hope they suceed or it will be back to watching newsnight
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2010 16:27 by Charlemagne.)
11-08-2010 16:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
44p Offline

the "girl caller" means they are no callers, i suspect. it usually happens late in the session when the supply of punters has dried up. it also seems to happen when the "babe" has a gap in her calls. has anyone been in a queue when a "girl caller" got in in front of them? it would be interesting to see how often that happens.
as for cellcast being a business, they most certainly are, and no business wants to admit is has no customers for fear of it putting the potential ones off. eg do you go into the empty pub or the one with customers? in the same way, the "babes" often pretend to talk to non-existant callers on all channels. on the bs channels you hardly ever see a "babe" touting for custom for minutes on end as you do on some others yet surely there would be times when there were no callers on bs as well.
11-08-2010 19:04
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

True, doesn't stop it being damn good entertainment though!

CHEERS!
11-08-2010 19:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I wonder with Cellcast recruiting new girls and what has gone on concerning another channel were girls are leaving and some may probably want to come back to BS if there is any chance of BS2 being brought back to freeview and put back on channel 99 , they should have no problem recruiting girls , producers and camera men that they would need in order to put out another channel , also i wonder how much longer 40+ wives will be shown on channel 99 with all that has gone on ? , so bringing back BS2 would be ideal to put on chan 99 if the 40+ show was terminated .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-08-2010 16:08
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

There are rumblings about 99 elsewhere. Not sure how much more I can say, but things might be different on the 21st.

CHEERS!
12-08-2010 19:13
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Apparently Babestation's latest (ahem) 'business venture' is for a girl to take pictures of another girl as she is on the phone and then, so we are to believe you can purchase the photos in the next ten minutes. But once the ten minutes is up thats it; a once only experience........until they start the pointless countdown yet again.
Don't know if anyone else has noticed this little scam Rolleyes

They seem to be really overdoing the hard sell on the pictures at the moment. Stop it. This gets very annoying, especially having to constantly mute the voice over every two minutes. Not having a go at the girls as they are just doing what they are told by the shysters in charge.
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2010 08:36 by bytor.)
14-08-2010 08:35
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I agree with you wholeheartedly Bytor!! I don't know whether you saw it but when Paige was on Partyland at 0100hrs this morning the amount of interruptions and extra graphics on screen actually had me screaming at the tv in complete frustration!! I don't know if any of the 'shysters' watch the shows from a viewrs perspective but I think they must and hopefully they will see how bad it is!! Another thing I have noticed is that the graphics and camera guys don't seem to be communicating cos a girl's 'best bits' always seem to be covered by the excess graphics!!

I don't think Bytor's and my posts will make a slight bit of difference but none of the people in control at BS seem to read these things but if they do they don't take a blind bit of notice lol!!!

Here's a controversial statement: If there is ONE (the only) thing that BS could learn is to keep the graphics to an absolute minimum ie the phone numbers, the channel name/number and the name of the girl onscreen.

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
14-08-2010 09:31
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(12-08-2010 19:13 )Rogerbee Wrote:  There are rumblings about 99 elsewhere. Not sure how much more I can say, but things might be different on the 21st.

Or not, as the case may be. Just keep 'em peeled!

CHEERS!
14-08-2010 11:48
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(14-08-2010 08:35 )bytor Wrote:  Apparently Babestation's latest (ahem) 'business venture' is for a girl to take pictures of another girl as she is on the phone and then, so we are to believe you can purchase the photos in the next ten minutes. But once the ten minutes is up thats it; a once only experience........until they start the pointless countdown yet again.
Don't know if anyone else has noticed this little scam Rolleyes

They seem to be really overdoing the hard sell on the pictures at the moment. Stop it. This gets very annoying, especially having to constantly mute the voice over every two minutes. Not having a go at the girls as they are just doing what they are told by the shysters in charge.

The major thing that annoys me about this picture idea, and indeed Xtreme, is that far too many assumptions are made! Not everyone has, or wants, freeview. Not everybody has, or indeed wants, an all singing all dancing phone or Blackberry! Even if I could afford one I wouldn't have one, I'm clumsy and forgetful and you're only going to lose or break one of them once!

Sure, they have their uses, Daryl for one would hardly talk to us at all if she didn't have her Blackberry! But don't assume everyone has one, we're not all made of money you know! To assume makes an ass of u and me!

CHEERS!
14-08-2010 11:58
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(14-08-2010 11:58 )Rogerbee Wrote:  The major thing that annoys me about this picture idea, and indeed Xtreme, is that far too many assumptions are made! Not everyone has, or wants, freeview. Not everybody has, or indeed wants, an all singing all dancing phone or Blackberry! ...

I readily agree that the constant ads for Xtreme are annoying, and agree that the current plugging of 'exclusive' 'these pictures will self-destruct in 10 minutes' photos is over the top. Nevertheless, this is a business, and it's purpose is primarily to make money.
There's no money in people just watching, they need callers and subscribers and downloaders. You may not have a smartphone, but many viewers do and they are the ones they are trying to get to download the photos. I don't have a car, but when I watch TV I have to put up with a constant stream of ads for cars and car insurance!

As annoying as these things are, there wouldn't be any channels without them. We can bitch and moan in the hope they at least make them less obtrusive, but they are the life-blood of these channels, and will never fully go away.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
14-08-2010 14:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV