Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(12-08-2010 01:09 )mrmann Wrote:  Easily the best show of the night so far!!! Hope she wears that outfit for future showings. Her performance was awesome!

Smile

Have to agree Yet again that stint Flew By didn't want it to end. Is definitely gunna have to wear it again in the future still hoping we get some even more cracking outfits tonight seemed to have a smile on her face though that whole stint to Big Grin

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 01:21 by Wazo.)
12-08-2010 01:20
Find all posts by this user
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

Dionne was stunning last night, she is so cute when she smiles, looking forward to more tonight Big Grin
12-08-2010 09:43
chrisy Offline
Junior Poster

Smile RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
I just called Dionne last night, the first time i done the phone sex in ages. Probably wasted a lot of money holding on the phone line and ringing back. But eventually i got through Tongue it was great to hear her voice but the way she came accross was she is so boring. She has callers all the time but they only last for 30 seconds or so. As i am a big foot fan i asked to see them, she replied 'no' then i got cut off. I think she is the most prettiest girl out there but all she does is show her ass, show her tits and put fingers in her mouth. I heard Hannah last night and she completly talked sex and was totally into it Surprised
12-08-2010 09:46
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(12-08-2010 01:09 )mrmann Wrote:  Easily the best show of the night so far!!! Hope she wears that outfit for future showings. Her performance was awesome!

Smile

I agree that the purple all in one number is a great outfit for her, BUT WHY WHY WHY DOES SHE NEED TO WEAR KNICKERS UNDER IT ??? It's not see through, there's plenty of cover... I just don't get it. The joy of that outfit is that it rides really high at the sides and the under underwear knickers totally spoil it. Come on Dionne, let's see that outfit again but on its own... pleeeeeeese? I guarantee the phone won't stop!Tongue
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 10:13 by countryboy.)
12-08-2010 10:10
HEX!T Away
Retired

(12-08-2010 09:46 )chrisy Wrote:  I just called Dionne last night, the first time i done the phone sex in ages. Probably wasted a lot of money holding on the phone line and ringing back. But eventually i got through Tongue it was great to hear her voice but the way she came accross was she is so boring. She has callers all the time but they only last for 30 seconds or so. As i am a big foot fan i asked to see them, she replied 'no' then i got cut off. I think she is the most prettiest girl out there but all she does is show her ass, show her tits and put fingers in her mouth. I heard Hannah last night and she completly talked sex and was totally into it Surprised
yep its 1 thing to just watch a girl its often different when you call.
its why you see a lot of post saying this girl was blindingly brilliant last night yet guys that call would often disagree, so yeah i see where your coming from.
dionne like any 1 has good and bad nights, yesterday wasn't her best.
yes shes pretty but i always found her lacking something...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-08-2010 12:44
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Well for Me that stint in the office in the Net outfit was definitely the highlight of the night she looked absolute Stunning an had a massive smile on her face though the entire stint would like to see her in the office set more often an it flew by love that she is starting to use the purple all in one outfit more as well as it looks great around her ass while not her best night it was still a good night an am eagerly looking forward to tonight as well to see if we get any new stunning outfits. New Dionne Photo shoot to be released on the elite website next thursday get in Big GrinBig Grin

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 14:09 by Wazo.)
12-08-2010 12:53
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(12-08-2010 12:53 )Wazo Wrote:  Well for Me that stint in the office in the Net outfit was definitely the highlight of the night she looked absolute Stunning an had a massive smile on her face though the entire stint would like to see her in the office set more often an it flew by love that she is starting to use the purple all in one outfit more as well as it looks great around her ass while not her best night it was still a good night an am eagerly looking forward to tonight as well to see if we get any new stunning outfits. New Dionne Photo shoot to be released on the elite website next thursday get in Big GrinBig Grin

...but wouldn't you rather see her in the purple outfit without needless underwear? It would be how the outfit is intended and a thousand times more sexy.
12-08-2010 15:01
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-08-2010 10:10 )countryboy Wrote:  I agree that the purple all in one number is a great outfit for her, BUT WHY WHY WHY DOES SHE NEED TO WEAR KNICKERS UNDER IT ??? It's not see through, there's plenty of cover... I just don't get it. The joy of that outfit is that it rides really high at the sides and the under underwear knickers totally spoil it. Come on Dionne, let's see that outfit again but on its own... pleeeeeeese? I guarantee the phone won't stop!Tongue

For me, the net outfit was the best!!! It was also a little revealing in certain light Tongue Dionne gave her best performance during that stint. As for the person who was disappointed in her on the phone, well, that doesn't surprise me really. She doesn't look like the type of woman who talks super nasty on the phone, or like someone who really gets into it, at least not for the most part. A shame she hung up on you after thirty seconds though, as that seems a bit off. That's one of the reasons why I don't call, because I wouldn't want to catch one of them in a bad mood, and also because it just doesn't appeal to me. I can see how it might be a turn on, to direct them, but for me it would feel a bit pervy. I prefer to watch instead!

Either way, Dionne definitely had the best session last night!!!
12-08-2010 16:10
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(12-08-2010 15:01 )countryboy Wrote:  ...but wouldn't you rather see her in the purple outfit without needless underwear? It would be how the outfit is intended and a thousand times more sexy.

Course i would Bud but at the end of the day the choice is up to Dionne if she wants to wear two pairs instead of one pair to avoid slips so be it. An at the end of the Day it doesn't bother me either way if she is just wearing one pair or two doesn't effect my enjoyment of her performances in any way.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 18:27 by Wazo.)
12-08-2010 18:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I agree. It's up to her.

I think Countryboy should re-watch her net outfit show last night, because he might see something he likes, at least in a couple of shots with the right lighting Wink

Hope she wears it again tonight, if she ends up being on again.
12-08-2010 18:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV