Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Actually, I was fantasising about this earlier. I have won a competition (god knows what it was) but any way bear with me. The prize is a visit to Elite towers on a Friday night Danica slot. Apparently she is going to be doing a 241 first with Caty and then with Alice, while Caty then leaves Danica to do a 241 with Charlie.
It is agreed that I will be collected from a central London location by limo whereupon I am immediately blindfolded so as not to know the location of Valhalla. I am bundled onto the premises and locked in a hospitality room with free drinks and snacks. As I scan the room, I am surrounded by the images of the Elite stars. There is a knock on the door and I am summoned into the bright lights, at first disorientated but then I can clearly see a gold swimsuit hanging from a coat stand, a pair of red see-through panties drying on a radiator, boxes and boxes of kleenex piled high in the studio corner. I can see an office with the door closed and the name Jamie written on it in gold letters 6 inches high and underneath a smaller sign saying "You don't have to be gay to work here but it certainly helps!" I am somewhat roughly planted on a wooden chair and told to wait by a gruff voiced cockney type. As he walks away he says "Keep your hands to yourself and no salivating!" With this comment he throws me a box of Kleenex "Free sample. Jamie has shares you know!" and disappears.
Suddenly there is a fanfare and 4 men dressed in gold outfits burst through the studio doors carrying a sedan chair.......it's Danica. The tannoy is blurting out "Simply the best" by Tina Turner when suddenly she looks my way, winks and mouths "I love you, I want you to be mine!" I just smile and cross my legs. Danica steps from the chair and lies on the red couch. Suddenly, I can hear bagpipes and 6 Scotsmen dressed in kilts have Caty raised above the ground singing "If I could walk 500 miles" by the Proclaimers (I kid you not). Caty then pounces Panther-like on the prostrate Danica......well I could go on but I am sworn to secrecy about the rest but what I can say is it involves me wearing an afro wig and an awful lot of spanking. Oh and a pillow fight with a naked Danica and Alice (the loser had to lay back and think of England. Sadly, I lost), Charlie serving up the most delicious crumpet the following morning and Caty's Scottish pancakes were to die for! A great day and night was had by all. Thanks JamieBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2010 19:18 by Webbiola.)
06-08-2010 19:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

(06-08-2010 19:15 )Webbiola Wrote:  Actually, I was fantasising about this earlier. I have won a competition (god knows what it was) but any way bear with me. The prize is a visit to Elite towers on a Friday night Danica slot. Apparently she is going to be doing a 241 first with Caty and then with Alice, while Caty then leaves Danica to do a 241 with Charlie.
It is agreed that I will be collected from a central London location by limo whereupon I am immediately blindfolded so as not to know the location of Valhalla. I am bundled onto the premises and locked in a hospitality room with free drinks and snacks. As I scan the room, I am surrounded by the images of the Elite stars. There is a knock on the door and I am summoned into the bright lights, at first disorientated but then I can clearly see a gold swimsuit hanging from a coat stand, a pair of red see-through panties drying on a radiator, boxes and boxes of kleenex piled high in the studio corner. I can see an office with the door closed and the name Jamie written on it in gold letters 6 inches high and underneath a smaller sign saying "You don't have to be gay to work here but it certainly helps!" I am somewhat roughly planted on a wooden chair and told to wait by a gruff voiced cockney type. As he walks away he says "Keep your hands to yourself and no salivating!" With this comment he throws me a box of Kleenex "Free sample. Jamie has shares you know!" and disappears.
Suddenly there is a fanfare and 4 men dressed in gold outfits burst through the studio doors carrying a sedan chair.......it's Danica. The tannoy is blurting out "Simply the best" by Tina Turner when suddenly she looks my way, winks and mouths "I love you, I want you to be mine!" I just smile and cross my legs. Danica steps from the chair and lies on the red couch. Suddenly, I can hear bagpipes and 6 Scotsmen dressed in kilts have Caty raised above the ground singing "If I could walk 500 miles" by the Proclaimers (I kid you not). Caty then pounces Panther-like on the prostrate Danica......well I could go on but I am sworn to secrecy about the rest but what I can say is it involves me wearing an afro wig and an awful lot of spanking. Oh and a pillow fight with a naked Danica and Alice (the loser had to lay back and think of England. Sadly, I lost), Charlie serving up the most delicious crumpet the following morning and Caty's Scottish pancakes were to die for! A great day and night was had by all. Thanks JamieBig Grin

Shit, you been spying on us? That sounds like a day in the life of Afroman!Wink
06-08-2010 21:50
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(06-08-2010 21:50 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Shit, you been spying on us? That sounds like a day in the life of Afroman!Wink

What a life it is!Smile

Mr W. Lickarsejealousbastard
06-08-2010 21:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

1st 241 of the evening on 914! caty and charlie

Piper Niven Superfan
06-08-2010 22:56
devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

Could someone please post the caps to this as the stream for channel 914 isn't working.
06-08-2010 23:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

2nd 241 of the evening on 914 caty and mica!

Piper Niven Superfan
06-08-2010 23:28
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

3rd 2-4-1 of the night.......Jamie and afroman putting the babes to shame with what they can do and how they move their bodies eek Blush

If only I knew how to record the footage from the spy cam I had caty install in the office......
Cool

*This may just be in my head.....

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2010 00:33 by Sooky™.)
07-08-2010 00:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

4th 241 now then lol sooky with caty and mica dressed as school/college girls!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
07-08-2010 00:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

SmileI hate to complain about Elite, as it's the best channel, but the new advertisements are lame. The one they just used, was partially because Charlie was switching sets, but when they show the ad, it makes me think I'm missing out on footage, and I bet others feel the same. I noticed this a couple of nights ago, and it wasn't used as a time filler like is was tonight, which was sad to see.

Other than that, it's been a pretty good night, and I've actually enjoyed Charlie's shows the most! It must be because of the park bench/wet shirt set! The 2-4-1's with Caty and Mica were good, but a bit tamer than usual.

Hope I have enough stamina to watch the rest Smile
07-08-2010 03:15
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I 'd like to congratulate Elite on last nights performance,all four girls Hannah,Caty,Charlie and Mica were all on top form for me personally it was the best Fri/Sat night i have seen for some time,Elite living up to their name as the best channel,the quality of performance was outstanding.Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
07-08-2010 17:33