Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
I think it would be funny to see her wearing a whipped cream bikini, where she's on her back, making all of us sweat, and then the water bottle appears. Dionne proceeds to pour the water all over her cream bikini, which has now disolved, but wait, she's not nude underneath afterall! She's wearing a real bikini instead!!!

That's a show I'd love to see from all of the women! It would be hot, and also funny! It would have to be a small bikini in order for it to be hidden, but it doesn't need to be too revealing.

My point is that something fun and inventive would be very welcome, especially from the more shy women!
04-08-2010 16:09
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

bottom line is though, that if she dont wanna go naked shes not going to.

she would of before her sabbatical, but she does seem to be less daring since her D DAY return.

still was a decent show from her last night and the lack of changing outfit thing aint a huge deal really.
04-08-2010 16:36
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(04-08-2010 16:36 )chrislatimer Wrote:  bottom line is though, that if she dont wanna go naked shes not going to.

she would of before her sabbatical, but she does seem to be less daring since her D DAY return.

still was a decent show from her last night and the lack of changing outfit thing aint a huge deal really.

That's the whole point - SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO GO NAKED - that's others putting words in our mouths. She just needs to be more creative in the tease department and mix it up a bit. Then she'd be sensational.
04-08-2010 17:18
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(04-08-2010 17:18 )countryboy Wrote:  That's the whole point - SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO GO NAKED - that's others putting words in our mouths. She just needs to be more creative in the tease department and mix it up a bit. Then she'd be sensational.

I would like to see her used more on other sets as i think at the moment most of her stints are either on the purple bed set or the mural white floor set even though i think she gives her best performances on the purple bed set . An she has only been on the park set once compared to a few times that the others have also i forgot how amazing her stints with the water bottle set were a few weeks back as well as her one stint in the alleyway in the same week. Am gutted she was off for most of june as i would have loved to have seen her in the hotub set.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2010 18:47 by Wazo.)
04-08-2010 18:41
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Put her in the Alley..........in the nicest possible way of course Tongue
04-08-2010 18:47
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Looking Beautiful as ever to start the night off on 914 in a black an white bra an knickers combo Big Grin Here is to another great night of Dionne Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2010 21:05 by Wazo.)
04-08-2010 21:04
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Looking boring great as ever. Wink Cool
04-08-2010 21:21
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

A classy retort from a classy lady! Looking great in a change of outfit and a change of set. Nothing she hasn't done before but a welcome change from recent stuff nonetheless. Variety, spice of life and all that. Surely having a bit of fun with the outfits and sets and just varying the performance a little makes the job more interesting? Dionne is the cutest of the cute!Tongue
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2010 22:42 by Webbiola.)
04-08-2010 22:42
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(04-08-2010 22:42 )Webbiola Wrote:  A classy retort from a classy lady! Looking great in a change of outfit and a change of set. Nothing she hasn't done before but a welcome change from recent stuff nonetheless. Variety, spice of life and all that. Surely having a bit of fun with the outfits and sets and just varying the performance a little makes the job more interesting? Dionne is the cutest of the cute!Tongue

Great Minds think alike My First Thought was i wonder if she has been reading our discussions today as well Webiola an all credit to her if she has but as you say it ainit nothing she hasn't done before but is a refreshing change looking even more forward to whats in store for the rest of the night regarding outfits an sets now Big Grin.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2010 22:57 by Wazo.)
04-08-2010 22:52
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Well I have to say Dionne has impressed me Tonight for all the things we were discussing earlier today in her thread she has put us in our place an made us eat our own words with what were our niggles . I mean different stints on a rage of sets as well as a new outfit on each set as well matched by a great night as a whole performance wise. I think tonight even ranks up near the top of one of her best performances of 2010 so far is also good to see that she doesn’t see what we said as bad just used it to prove us all wrong an she deserves a lot of credit for that looking forward to when she is next on.

Bazinga!
05-08-2010 05:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV