babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Babestation review thread.
So the last couple nights, we have a new innovation.

At the start of the freeview show on BS1, the phones have been turned off and there has been a 5 minute countdown during which time the girl on the bed is interviewed by the presenter.
Saturday night it was Daryl being interviewed by Geri, last night was Cleo interviewing Kandi.
Strange thing was, Kandi was on the bed on a call but got pulled off and the call ended for this 5 minute interview section. She then seemed to be waiting another 5 minutes afterwards for a new call to come through.

While it's quite nice seeing these occasional bits of chatter from the girls, and gives a chance to see their real personalities, I really don't see the objective of this section. It seems a strange thing to quit a call and turn the phones off just to have a chat on screen. Maybe there is some technical thing going on behind the scenes when freeview comes online that they suddenly need to spend a few minutes sorting out, so they created this delay to cover it.

Not sure if I like this or not, it just seems slightly contrived and artificial. Maybe it was just a weekend experiment, we'll see tonight Smile

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
02-08-2010 10:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Cleo said the 5 minute countdown was a time limit to get some new/latest pics of the girls.
After 5 minutes the pics would not be available. Just an advertising gimmick.
02-08-2010 10:34
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(02-08-2010 10:27 )munch1917 Wrote:  Strange thing was, Kandi was on the bed on a call but got pulled off and the call ended for this 5 minute interview section. She then seemed to be waiting another 5 minutes afterwards for a new call to come through.

munch

I hope the guy Kandi was on a call with is EXTREMELY PISSED OFF AND ANGRY AS F**K!!!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
02-08-2010 10:41
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(02-08-2010 10:34 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Cleo said the 5 minute countdown was a time limit to get some new/latest pics of the girls.
After 5 minutes the pics would not be available. Just an advertising gimmick.

There was no mention of that with Daryl on saturday, pics got a brief mention, nothing special. Geri said it was because Daryl was one of the most popular girls so they wanted to give everyone a fair chance to get through to her.
Quite how shutting the phone lines gives everyone a fair chance to get through I don't know. This tactic is often used by the likes of bidtv to generate some interest, perhaps they have a new producer who used to work there Big Grin

(I capped Daryl's section saturday including the 'interview', I'll be posting it sometime today if anyone wants to see what we are talking about Smile)

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
02-08-2010 10:51
Jam Da Man Offline

Tameland this morning -

1am - Michelle, wearing only some red knickers.
1:08 - Rochelle in black bra, knickers and stockings.
2:40 - Sugar in black bra and knickers. She went topless, and managed to get her knickers halfway down before the camera zoomed in on her face and she "Got Told." Rolleyes
2:54 - Cleo did a girl-girl 2-4-1, fully clothed again though.
3:12 - Sugar on her own again.
3:30 - Jada, in a college girl outfit. Went topless and removed her skirt.
4:44 - Kandi, in a purple outfit.
5:13 - Split-screen with Jada, who was wearing a green bikini.
Cleo came on the mic on screen quite a lot, talking to the babes before they went on the phone, sometimes for 4 or 5 mins.
Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

02-08-2010 19:05
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

You're in the chair for tonight Jam, I'm not back up to speed yet. Another 03:50 finish wouldn't be a good idea right now!

Besides there's not many I want to see anyway.

CHEERS!
02-08-2010 19:27
Jam Da Man Offline

(02-08-2010 19:27 )Rogerbee Wrote:  You're in the chair for tonight Jam, I'm not back up to speed yet. Another 03:50 finish wouldn't be a good idea right now!

Besides there's not many I want to see anyway.

Oh... Good-o.... I should hopefully be able to do all 3 channels again if necessary tommorow. I spent the past couple of days messing around with my internet as it's gone VERY slow annoyed . Something to do with "hosts" I think. bladewave
Got some of it sorted now.
But yeah, don't put your health at risk for the sake of seeing some women on the telly, they'll be there again another time. Smile

02-08-2010 19:39
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(01-08-2010 13:00 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  For those non-Freeview Paige fans, to let you know her first appearance came at 2150hrs for 47mins wearing a pink bra and panties with the silver shoes. The bra came of at 2207hrs. The last 15mins was a 2-4-1 with Daryl who was also wearing pink. This was not a bad section but was spoilt by the constant interruptions by Geri (nothing against her personally).

Paige's other pre-Freeview section was at approx 2330hrs on Partyland for 70mins approx wearing a sparkly purple swimsuit and the black shoes with the jewelled straps. I haven't watched this section in full but suffice to say there was a LOT of booty shaking and LOTS AND LOTS of oil!!SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedHeartHeartHeart

Therefore her appearances over the full eight and half hours were BS1, Partyland, BSX, Partyland for a total screen time of approx 4hrs!!!

none of these sets have been capped or offered on vid probably because her review thread has been changed and you now have to re-register so that you can post. Was her set on BS1 any good? I missed that one.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2010 08:43 by countryboy.)
03-08-2010 08:41
Jam Da Man Offline

Tameland -

1am - Cleo and Rochelle, 2-4-1ing. Both topless. Cleo wearing black knickers, stockings and shoes. Rochelle just in black knickers.
1:15 - Cleo on her own. Stripped down to her knickers. Handbra was in use for the most part, but not completely. Smile
2:07 - Kandi, wearing a black top, multicoloured knickers and black knee socks. Went topless for a bit.
2:46 - Megan, in a red bra and gold knickers.
3:08 - Rochelle, in black bra, knickers. stockings and shoes.
4:07 - Cleo wearing a purple bra, plus black knickers, stockings and shoes. Kept everything on this time.
5:01 - Rochelle and Cleo 2-4-1 again. Rochelle in the same outfit as before.
5:08 - Rochelle solo.
Plenty of Cleo action here! Good to see.
Also, just before Rochelle appeared at 3:08, we had a full-screen message proclaiming her imminent arrival on screen.... for about 3 mins or so. Rolleyes
Decent show though. Smile

03-08-2010 14:16
Jam Da Man Offline

Xtra freeview -

12am - Began with Camilla removing her black and gold bra, going naked. Put her (black) knickers back on a couple of times.
12:54 - Camilla and Candy 2-4-1, with Candy wearing her denim top, black knickers and knee socks.
1:06 - Candy solo. She undid her top after a bit.
2:04 - Candy and Rochelle 2-4-1. Rochelle in her black combo. (bra, knickers, stockings and shoes.)
2:08 - Rochelle solo. Got plenty of oil spread around.
3:07 - Megan, wearing only golden knickers and black shoes. Went barefoot.
3:35 - Kandi, pink outfit and white shoes.
4:35-5am - Megan, red bra + the gold knickers and gold shoes. Went topless.

BS1 freeview -

11pm - Began with Rochelle on the bed topless, then Cleo introduced Camilla for a few mins. Camilla then went on the bed. She wore the black and gold bra , black knickers and black shoes, quickly going topless.
11:39 - Kandi, wearing a see-thru top, 2 pairs of knickers and stockings.
12:47 - Megan, in a black bra, tiny black skirt, black knickers and stockings.
Pulled the skirt off a couple of times, and bounced around all over the place (in a good way! Smile )
1:34 - Split-screen with Kandi, who was wearing a black top, pink knickers and black knee socks.
2:04 - A minute of Megan full-screen again, then Camilla took over, wearing a blue bra, blue knickers and black shoes.
Bra soon came off, followed by the knickers. Then the shoes came off, and the knickers went back on.
3:09 - Candy in a black bra, knickers, stockings and shoes.
4:08 - Camilla again in the blue bra and knickers. Soon naked again.

The oil was out in a few sections between the channels, but I forgot to note which ones.
Plenty of Megan this morning for a change. Smile

03-08-2010 14:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV