Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Danielle-Maye Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(25-07-2010 15:40 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(25-07-2010 13:14 )astonv1 Wrote:  Just a quick point/observation about last night on Elite..

Danielle & Hannah 2-4-1...excellent stuff, but why keep them together for so long last night?

With Caty & Mica also in the building there was scope for changing it up a bit...
I enjoyed what i saw but felt they could of mixed it up a bit.
I would have liked to see more Hannah on her own and maybe put Danielle with
Caty for a while or as discussed on Mica's thread pair Mica and Caty...Im just interested to know what the
thought process behind the decision was???

Too right aston. Nothing against danielle but she is pretty terrible when it comes for 2-4-1's so don't really see the point of sticking her and hannah together at all, let alone pretty much all night with no solo sections of hannah at all(as far as i know as lauren was distracting me most of the night).

Fair enough if they had stuck her with caty but don't really understand why they were pretty much joint at the hip all night. Considering the lineup last night i thought it was a pretty poor show from elite overall.

what is it they say rome wasnt build in a day? i dont really do 2 for 1 very much unless with sophia as were used to be bad with each other. like caty and mica, or caty and charlie so when i get to go on with a different sexy lady its all giggly and exciting. we had a busy night on the phones and enjoyed ourselves very much Smile
so to those who thought it was terrible i'm very sorry but i'm sure give it you gave it a few more weeks you might just be saying something diff but hey not to everyones taste hey.
25-07-2010 21:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

glad you enjoyed it danielle, hopefully youll get to do more 241's with hannah soon and they will get better now your used to each other.

Piper Niven Superfan
25-07-2010 22:01
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(25-07-2010 21:58 )Danielle-Maye Wrote:  
(25-07-2010 15:40 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(25-07-2010 13:14 )astonv1 Wrote:  Just a quick point/observation about last night on Elite..

Danielle & Hannah 2-4-1...excellent stuff, but why keep them together for so long last night?

With Caty & Mica also in the building there was scope for changing it up a bit...
I enjoyed what i saw but felt they could of mixed it up a bit.
I would have liked to see more Hannah on her own and maybe put Danielle with
Caty for a while or as discussed on Mica's thread pair Mica and Caty...Im just interested to know what the
thought process behind the decision was???

Too right aston. Nothing against danielle but she is pretty terrible when it comes for 2-4-1's so don't really see the point of sticking her and hannah together at all, let alone pretty much all night with no solo sections of hannah at all(as far as i know as lauren was distracting me most of the night).

Fair enough if they had stuck her with caty but don't really understand why they were pretty much joint at the hip all night. Considering the lineup last night i thought it was a pretty poor show from elite overall.

what is it they say rome wasnt build in a day? i dont really do 2 for 1 very much unless with sophia as were used to be bad with each other. like caty and mica, or caty and charlie so when i get to go on with a different sexy lady its all giggly and exciting. we had a busy night on the phones and enjoyed ourselves very much Smile
so to those who thought it was terrible i'm very sorry but i'm sure give it you gave it a few more weeks you might just be saying something diff but hey not to everyones taste hey.

Don't worry Danielle I thought your 2-4-1s with Hannah were fine considering it was your first time together. It will take time to develope an understanding between the two of you. As you said the main thing is that you enjoyed yourself and had lots of calls as at the end of the day that's what it's all about.Smile

My main gripe with last night was that Caty & Mica did not get a chance to do a 2-4-1 since it has been so long since they last did one.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2010 22:26 by Pedro*.)
25-07-2010 22:18
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

What happened to Hazel, she was only on 10mins and then they put Dionne on both channels

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
25-07-2010 22:18
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(25-07-2010 22:18 )bombshell Wrote:  What happened to Hazel, she was only on 10mins and then they put Dionne on both channels

Dunno but Dionne on Both channels sounds like heaven to me Big GrinTongue

Bazinga!
25-07-2010 22:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-07-2010 22:18 )bombshell Wrote:  What happened to Hazel, she was only on 10mins and then they put Dionne on both channels

probably moving sets or will be back on with charlie.

EDIT hazel is back on in a very skimpy bikini. also have seen a post in sammie pennington's day forum saying sammie's night show on friday has been cancelled. dont know why

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2010 23:22 by Rammyrascal.)
25-07-2010 22:29
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Wow thought i was watching nights then,girls getting their tops off,and Afroman carrying girls off,and its only 7.40pm

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
28-07-2010 19:38
cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

Yep it was great that Rachel didn't realise she had no bra on and started to whip her top off,classic moment Big Grin Big Grin will post a cap in the daytime slip section

without a dream in my heart,without a love of my own.....
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2010 19:44 by cityboy76.)
28-07-2010 19:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Can't wait to see it along with the other caps of this evening's events

Piper Niven Superfan
28-07-2010 19:49
cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

(28-07-2010 19:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Can't wait to see it along with the other caps of this evening's events

It's not the best Rammy,hopefully someone will have got a better one! Big Grin

without a dream in my heart,without a love of my own.....
28-07-2010 19:50