babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
good move by bs getting lee from bs onto their roster as bangbabes stupidly wasted her

Piper Niven Superfan
24-07-2010 22:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(24-07-2010 10:44 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Nope, I had headphones on at the time, so I would definitely have heard it.

No you wouldn't! She was plugging Xtreme and in their typical ill-mannered fashion they smacked her off the screen with a video ad for the same thing. She might have gone too far in her description of the show's content in her usual colourful style. Only an attentive Sky viewer could tell us if that's the case.

(25-07-2010 01:59 )vila Wrote:  This incident shows us the level of intelligence we're dealing with at BS. They have a girl on camera telling viewers IN DETAIL about Xtreme and how to get it, but then blast her off Freeview screens with a video ad that does nothing beyond announcing the channel's existence. All the detail about the show presumably went out on the platform that doesn't actually carry it. Dimwits.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2010 02:21 by vila.)
25-07-2010 02:20
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

A FIRST!!! Georgie has just been shown nude on Tameland (split screen though). Something about a photo shoot, I think. Just caight the end of it as I came in with my cuppa.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2010 02:28 by vila.)
25-07-2010 02:27
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

It was pre-recorded, it was on either Xtra or BS1 earlier and she was on PL live when I saw it.

CHEERS!
25-07-2010 11:45
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(25-07-2010 02:20 )vila Wrote:  
(24-07-2010 10:44 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Nope, I had headphones on at the time, so I would definitely have heard it.

No you wouldn't! She was plugging Xtreme and in their typical ill-mannered fashion they smacked her off the screen with a video ad for the same thing. She might have gone too far in her description of the show's content in her usual colourful style. Only an attentive Sky viewer could tell us if that's the case.

(25-07-2010 01:59 )vila Wrote:  This incident shows us the level of intelligence we're dealing with at BS. They have a girl on camera telling viewers IN DETAIL about Xtreme and how to get it, but then blast her off Freeview screens with a video ad that does nothing beyond announcing the channel's existence. All the detail about the show presumably went out on the platform that doesn't actually carry it. Dimwits.

I heard and indeed saw how far Lolly can go last night. I won't forget that in a hurry!

CHEERS!
25-07-2010 11:47
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(25-07-2010 11:45 )Rogerbee Wrote:  It was pre-recorded, it was on either Xtra or BS1 earlier and she was on PL live when I saw it.

Still a bit "risque" for Tameland though!
25-07-2010 12:25
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

picture quality
Could someone please tell me why the picture on some of the babestation channels is absolutely crap. The girls only need to do as little as flutter their eyelashes to send the picture into a pixellated free for all. Is it inferior equipment to the mainstream channels that they use, or is it that they don't know what they are doing,because some channels are excellent in their production.

I thought that when the digital revolution came we would all be watching crystal clear pictures, but I for one aint,and thats after spending a small fortune on a new TV.
27-07-2010 17:20
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: picture quality
(27-07-2010 17:20 )smell the roses Wrote:  Could someone please tell me why the picture on some of the babestation channels is absolutely crap. The girls only need to do as little as flutter their eyelashes to send the picture into a pixellated free for all. Is it inferior equipment to the mainstream channels that they use, or is it that they don't know what they are doing,because some channels are excellent in their production.

I thought that when the digital revolution came we would all be watching crystal clear pictures, but I for one aint,and thats after spending a small fortune on a new TV.

Sadly BS bought their camera equipment 2nd hand in 1936 from the John Logie Baird college of magical moving pictures. Just be thankful they got rid of their 'What the butler saw' machine! Tongue
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2010 18:56 by bytor.)
27-07-2010 18:55
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: picture quality
(27-07-2010 17:20 )smell the roses Wrote:  Could someone please tell me why the picture on some of the babestation channels is absolutely crap. The girls only need to do as little as flutter their eyelashes to send the picture into a pixellated free for all. Is it inferior equipment to the mainstream channels that they use, or is it that they don't know what they are doing,because some channels are excellent in their production.

Are you talking about Freeview? The only time I get just a tiny amount of pixellation is when there's some really filthy weather around. Even then it's only an occasional fraction of a second with just a few pixels appearing, and it affects all channels, not just the BS ones..

And that's with a stubby little aerial which must be at least 30 years old and pointing several degrees off target!
28-07-2010 04:29
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Freeview reception varies greatly no matter where you are. The quality on my signal is fully in the green and yet the signal strength is poor and can be affected by atmospheric conditons aka the weather! On a CRT TV like mine, the picture quality is always good. Standard definition on LCD TV's will never be as good as HD is. If you're used to watching programmes in HD or movies on Blu-ray then obviously BS will seem inferior.

If you want BS in HD, get dialling those digits as your calls will probably contribute to paying for it!

CHEERS!
28-07-2010 13:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV