Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bizzle2009 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Come on elite! You've got two channels, give us two babes. Danielle's appearances are already too rare, send her out. I beet she's raring to go.

Unashamed Dani Maye fanboy since Angles TV!
24-07-2010 21:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Just a quick point/observation about last night on Elite..

Danielle & Hannah 2-4-1...excellent stuff, but why keep them together for so long last night?

With Caty & Mica also in the building there was scope for changing it up a bit...
I enjoyed what i saw but felt they could of mixed it up a bit.
I would have liked to see more Hannah on her own and maybe put Danielle with
Caty for a while or as discussed on Mica's thread pair Mica and Caty...Im just interested to know what the
thought process behind the decision was???
25-07-2010 13:14
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(25-07-2010 13:14 )astonv1 Wrote:  Just a quick point/observation about last night on Elite..

Danielle & Hannah 2-4-1...excellent stuff, but why keep them together for so long last night?

With Caty & Mica also in the building there was scope for changing it up a bit...
Caty for a while or as discussed on Mica's thread pair Mica and Caty...Im just interested to know what the

You and me both.Huh

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
25-07-2010 13:50
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Apparently as i thought Jamie is back,i know we all loved the antics of last week,which turns out to be that Jamie was away,i remember Michelle saying "I can do what i want tonight" thats ok,but i expect Jamie does not want the same thing as BBs happening,and only me surmising but i suspect that is why it was toned down somewhat,although not good viewing for us he is probally right,and although a few people complaining it was still a pretty good night as was Friday night.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
25-07-2010 14:36
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(25-07-2010 13:14 )astonv1 Wrote:  Just a quick point/observation about last night on Elite..

Too right aston. Nothing against danielle but she is pretty terrible when it comes for 2-4-1's so don't really see the point of sticking her and hannah together at all, let alone pretty much all night with no solo sections of hannah at all(as far as i know as lauren was distracting me most of the night).

Fair enough if they had stuck her with caty but don't really understand why they were pretty much joint at the hip all night. Considering the lineup last night i thought it was a pretty poor show from elite overall.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2010 15:54 by tsurugi.)
25-07-2010 15:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep last night was still a good night. the 241 between michelle and caty was toned down a bit compared to last week's 241 between them, but not too much and was still very good. they were still utter filth on the mic though.

can understand completely that jamie wants to keep clear of ofcom after whats gone on at bangbabes and if that means that he cant go as far as viewers and he wants then so be it.

thought hannah and danielle's 241 last night was a bit boring as for most of the time i was watching the were just lied on the bed next to each other and no real interaction and they were together all night pretty much

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2010 15:43 by Rammyrascal.)
25-07-2010 15:42
The Rocket Offline
Junior Poster

Can it really be possible that Alice and Sammie are both going to be on the nightshow on friday night. Personally i don't think it will happen as it seems to good to be true.
25-07-2010 21:01
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Just seen Dionne,that means Hazel or Cali is not in anyone know which.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
25-07-2010 21:51
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(25-07-2010 21:51 )bombshell Wrote:  Just seen Dionne,that means Hazel or Cali is not in anyone know which.

Hazel should still be on Bombshell, Charlie said that she is on.
All should be good for you Big Grin

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
25-07-2010 21:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dionne is replacing cali as when charlie started at 9 she said hazel was on at 10pm. as for alice and sammie on friday night. alice is definately on as danica said that is why she is on thursday next week not friday. as for sammie. it has been posted she is doing a night show next weekend but i thought the date was next saturday (31st july)

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2010 21:55 by Rammyrascal.)
25-07-2010 21:54