Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 131 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average

Daryl Morgan - Chat and Discussion

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Daryl Morgan
Ok folks,

Daryl and I talked on FB this afternoon, everything is sorted and she's fine.

Now, please can we keep things nice in this thread

CHEERS!
22-07-2010 19:18
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Daryl has deactivated her facebook for a while said she needs a break from it. said you can contact via her twitter though at
http://twitter.com/TheDarylMorgan

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-07-2010 00:55
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I don't blame her!

The last idiot I got caught up with on her last post would have made me want to give up too, some people are just vile!

I think I might stick to tweeting her.

CHEERS!
25-07-2010 11:53
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

I don't know why people seem so determined to upset her. Yes we can have opinions, but sometimes it goes too far and people get insulting. Some of the stuff she's had to put up with is ludicrous.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
25-07-2010 15:57
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Yeah, I got caught in the middle of the last one on FB! She deleted the comments they made but left mine. I've tweeted, but I'm scared to say too much now. I think she knows it wasn't my fault and she knows I support her.

CHEERS!
25-07-2010 16:02
DarylMorgan Offline
Junior Poster

hey, just wanna clarify it has nothing to do with what people comment, ive never had an issue handeling abuse off anyone and it certainly wouldnt make me disable my FB, its got 4,900 people on there which half of them are fakes and notfans, so im just gonna do my fanpage when i decide to, im liking twitter at the moment, plus i also have my personal FB soto keep 2going is alot of work.

Apologies for not being in this weekend, i was fine until friday eve about 11 I got a fever and became really ill, i was taken to the out of hours doc on saturday, fingers crossed i can pick up a shift tues or wed, if not ill be in on 30th..

take care all, see you soon x
25-07-2010 16:43
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(25-07-2010 16:43 )DarylMorgan Wrote:  hey, just wanna clarify it has nothing to do with what people comment, ive never had an issue handeling abuse off anyone and it certainly wouldnt make me disable my FB, its got 4,900 people on there which half of them are fakes and notfans, so im just gonna do my fanpage when i decide to, im liking twitter at the moment, plus i also have my personal FB soto keep 2going is alot of work.

Apologies for not being in this weekend, i was fine until friday eve about 11 I got a fever and became really ill, i was taken to the out of hours doc on saturday, fingers crossed i can pick up a shift tues or wed, if not ill be in on 30th..

HI DARYL;so glad you're on the mend! Please try for Friday 30th as thats the only night I can record this week! I really love seeing your lovely body thrusting across my 32 inch tv screen;YES I love big boobs! Anyway good to hear from you;take care and I'm hoping for next Friday.Lots of love and take care.
25-07-2010 16:47
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Thank you Daryl,

I'm glad you were able to clarify things. I love your posts and thoughts, it shows people that you're human.

Rest easy, take all the time you need and come back when you're ready.

All the best xxxxx

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2010 16:58 by Rogerbee.)
25-07-2010 16:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-07-2010 16:43 )DarylMorgan Wrote:  hey, just wanna clarify it has nothing to do with what people comment, ive never had an issue handeling abuse off anyone and it certainly wouldnt make me disable my FB, its got 4,900 people on there which half of them are fakes and notfans, so im just gonna do my fanpage when i decide to, im liking twitter at the moment, plus i also have my personal FB soto keep 2going is alot of work.

take care yourself dazzler, hope you get well and are back on tv soon

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2010 18:19 by Rammyrascal.)
25-07-2010 18:10
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

yes get well soon Daryl

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
25-07-2010 18:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV