Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(18-07-2010 09:53 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Here I go again,

BS1 kicked off at 11 with Linsey being kicked off. Camilla, after chatting with Geri (Ok, at times you could gleefully throttle Geri, but, who wouldn't want her job!?), then came to the bed. I like Camilla when she's on at this time, she can be as raunchy as she wants and not have to worry about what she's showing. She was replaced after 30m by Tiffany. She looked sexy as hell and was in a brilliantly raunchy mood. She announced she'd be going naked at midnight, but clearly couldn't wait as her panties were off several minutes before then!

After midnight on 94, Tiff was in the sauna and had a great deal of trouble getting her top off. She succeeded though and then did another brilliant naked set. Xtra started with a naked Leah, but she was soon replaced by Camilla who then did likewise. Compared to Tiff her section was pretty standard.

I stayed till Tiff and Camilla were replaced then decided to turn in.

I'm not sure about tonight yet, I need some rest as Elise is back tomorrow and that is bound to be a late one!

So I should have recorded BS1;BUGGER! I thought BSXTra might have been the best bet but didnt bother anyway. Never mind! Thanks;any caps/vids of Tiffany naked? Thanks guys.
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2010 11:51 by Big Boobies.)
18-07-2010 11:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(18-07-2010 09:53 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Here I go again,

She was replaced after 30m by Tiffany. She looked sexy as hell and was in a brilliantly raunchy mood. She announced she'd be going naked at midnight, but clearly couldn't wait as her panties were off several minutes before then!

After midnight on 94, Tiff was in the sauna and had a great deal of trouble getting her top off. She succeeded though and then did another brilliant naked set. Xtra started with a naked Leah, but she was soon replaced by Camilla who then did likewise. Compared to Tiff her section was pretty standard.

So BS1 was "the channel" to watch last night! And Tiffany was "naughty" enough to "break" the so-called "no nakedness before midnight" rule on Babestation Freeview!!!HOORAY and thanks Tiffany;how long before the girls are "allowed" to take their panties off just after 10.00pm;aftter all it happens on Sky (even on Partyland!).Perhaps because of Tiffany and STEVIE (who has been "virtually naked" occasionally just after 10.00 or 11.00) we will AT LAST get equality with Sky in this respect.Please let it happen Cellcast after all the rules ARE THE SAME for all television channels arent they! I think it looks hopeful unless Tiffany gets told off;lets hope not! WELL DONE Tiffany and keep it up.
18-07-2010 12:18
Jam Da Man Offline

Well BBC1 think it's ok to show a 26-man punch up before noon Cool , so nakedness before midnight must surely be acceptable too. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

18-07-2010 12:57
Jam Da Man Offline

Morning all, I'm up early so a quick look at Partyland before I go and earn some pennies -

Began at 1am with Rochelle, wearing red bra, black knickers and fishnets. Silver foil studio.
At 1:14 Stevie replaced her, wearing matching black bra and thong with white dots.
Georgie joined her for a 2-4-1 at 2:11, wearing white knickers and grey boots.
At 2:40 Georgie was full screen. She took one boot off after a couple of mins, eventually the other one as well.
Louise next at 3:15 in a "usual" outfit with fishnets.
At 3:55 Rochelle did a 2-4-1 with her, almost no body contact though...
Rochelle was then solo at 4:15.
Stevie next, at 5am in black bra + knickers. Camilla came on split screen at five past in the "black" studio.
The 2-4-1s were pretty tame, standard for Partyland I suppose.
Uh, work time... See y'all. Smile

19-07-2010 07:14
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning al;i was able to record BSXtra after all but messed up the timings and missed the first 40 minute! So at 00.40 we had Camilla on already naked.Then LOUISE was on for a longish section going braless and shaking;very nice! Then ROCHELLE was on and went topless only;as usual on Freeview? She was on for about 1 hour and 10 minutes.Then Camilla was on (again) for about 45 minutes only going braless this time! Then Jada was on solo going naked as usual with cream on her bum;she finished the show off.I'm assuming that the first 40 minutes was a section of GEORGIE?;who I didnt see;otherwise she wasnt on BSXtra Freeview at all;MOST UNUSUAL! I didnt see STEVIE either;SHAME! Anyway not good enough for me to keep.Please let me know how the other shows were and if GEORGIE was on BSXtra at the start AND did she go naked again? I'm not too worried as I have good footage of "NAKED GEORGIE" from last week! Anyway work now;bye for now;see you later. Dont forget your reviews!Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2010 07:35 by Big Boobies.)
19-07-2010 07:32
cdill Offline
Senior Poster

I wanted to watch BXtra coz they were meant to do a live sex show or something, but I saw Rochelle earlier and she was lookin hot, would like to get pics if anyone managed to get some
19-07-2010 09:01
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

It was BS1 all the way for me.

Rochelle was first up and when I was ready to channel flick a familiar voice was heard on the mic. It was none other than Stevie!! She looked amazing and quickly got back to being the one true (and indeed real) Stevie we know and love. (Her BS phone wasn't the only phone she used that night, she sent me a message on FB at 00:50. This was after BS1 and before PL so it was really her.) It's such an awesome feeling watching her when she knows who you are.

This feeling continued when Georgie took over from her. She also had sent me a message on FB earlier that day. She is so lovely and funny, you're only getting the naughty half of her when you watch BS!
Her naughty half was in full effect after midnight too. She got naked!! Yes, Big Boobies, you recorded the wrong channel again! She looked incredible as well, heels and a smile is definitely her best outfit.

She was replaced, I think, by Camilla. Stevie was being basted and roasted on PL but I was totally knackered by then and came up here to leave Georgie a message before I went to bed.

CHEERS!
19-07-2010 09:43
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(19-07-2010 07:32 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning al;i was able to record BSXtra after all but messed up the timings and missed the first 40 minute! So at 00.40 we had Camilla on already naked. - - - > I'm assuming that the first 40 minutes was a section of GEORGIE?

Huh Think about it, BigB! If your recording started at 00:40 you would have seen Camilla for about 7 secs before she was knocked off the screen by a BSXtreme ad. When that finished Louise was already talking on the mic (Cellcast's now customary contempt for Freeviewers) while a Camilla pics ad was running. Louise arrived on screen at 00:40:40. Camilla had started Freeview BSXtra already nude and remained that way for what was presumably the last 40 mins of a stint which started pre-Freeview.
19-07-2010 14:42
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(19-07-2010 14:42 )vila Wrote:  
(19-07-2010 07:32 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning al;i was able to record BSXtra after all but messed up the timings and missed the first 40 minute! So at 00.40 we had Camilla on already naked. - - - > I'm assuming that the first 40 minutes was a section of GEORGIE?

Huh Think about it, BigB! If your recording started at 00:40 you would have seen Camilla for about 7 secs before she was knocked off the screen by a BSXtreme ad. When that finished Louise was already talking on the mic (Cellcast's now customary contempt for Freeviewers) while a Camilla pics ad was running. Louise arrived on screen at 00:40:40. Camilla had started Freeview BSXtra already nude and remained that way for what was presumably the last 40 mins of a stint which started pre-Freeview.

Yes that makes sense now;SO I missed both GEORGIE and STEVIE;most unusual as I thought they were both always on BSXtra1 So it looks like BS1 was "the show" to watch last night! Never mind;I cant record tonight (unless a miracle happens!) but am hopeful for tomorrow and Friday when PAIGE returns! Bye for now and thanks.
19-07-2010 18:20
Jam Da Man Offline

Another early morning.... Partyland time.

Began at 1am with Kandi, with a peach coloured bra (rolled down), black knickers and stockings. In the aluminium set again.
Stevie next, at 1:40. She was wearing a shiny blue bra and tiny white knickers. The bra came off nearly straight away, and the knickers were so small a few minge shots were spotted. Wink
At 2:18 Leah was on wearing either pvc or leather trousers and bra.
Ella came on next, at 3am, with white bra, black knickers and white stockings.
Elise - at last! - was on at 3:45. She was wearing a lacy black top and knickers.
At 4:37 was Dani wearing black knickers, with those black sash things that go up either side of her front and around her neck. And Big Black Boots. She got some cream out and on her bum.
2-4-1 at 5:10, with Kandi wearing a pink dress.

I didn't see Elise on Xtra so I guess she was on bs1 most of the time?
Work time now, laters. Smile

20-07-2010 07:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV