Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Today I'm Lovin'...
(14-07-2010 22:16 )Gemmaniac Wrote:  ^^^ Huh Your posts should really come with a translator, Pete. Huh

Bounce I read it really slowly and still have no idea what he was trying to say, innit.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2010 23:10 by StanTheMan.)
14-07-2010 23:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RedBarron Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
I have a question - maybe someone could help me please? I'm thinking of ringing up one of these channels, tbh im bored like you wouldn't believe and its either this or the samaritans - my question is if im waiting in line for 10mins? (how long are the waiting times) does that mean i'll only have ten minutes before the call times out?

Much appreciated
15-07-2010 18:01
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(15-07-2010 18:01 )RedBarron Wrote:  I have a question - maybe someone could help me please? I'm thinking of ringing up one of these channels, tbh im bored like you wouldn't believe and its either this or the samaritans - my question is if im waiting in line for 10mins? (how long are the waiting times) does that mean i'll only have ten minutes before the call times out?

Much appreciated

Phone the samaritans, Barron, it's free and you'll probably get a better wank out of them Big Grin
15-07-2010 18:09
naughtyboy Offline
Daytime W*nker

(15-07-2010 18:01 )RedBarron Wrote:  I have a question - maybe someone could help me please? I'm thinking of ringing up one of these channels, tbh im bored like you wouldn't believe and its either this or the samaritans - my question is if im waiting in line for 10mins? (how long are the waiting times) does that mean i'll only have ten minutes before the call times out?

Much appreciated

If U phone when someone else is on then U will have to wait until the call is finished which depends on how long they have already been on, and however long is left after that is however long U will have. e.g. waiting for 5 mins. U have 15 mins. etc.

My advice is to wait until they start shaking their phone so U know they R not talking 2 anyone. Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2010 19:27 by naughtyboy.)
15-07-2010 19:26
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(15-07-2010 19:26 )naughtyboy Wrote:  My advice is to wait until they start shaking their phone so U know they R not talking 2 anyone. Big Laugh

Plenty of girls shake the phone while they are still on calls, its more a sign of their Indifference/contempt to their caller rather than anything else. bladewave
15-07-2010 19:33
RedBarron Offline
Apprentice Poster

(15-07-2010 18:09 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

Much appreciated

Phone the samaritans, Barron, it's free and you'll probably get a better wank out of them Big Grin

Thanks for the reply stan the man - i know im on the www here where the majority are usually BIG tough guys etc but i want to try and keep my personality on here as realistic as i can - I dont get the whole "wanking" thing - maybe thats down to my lack of expierence with the girls - i'm seriously just looking to chat to someone on the phone (female) - you have no idea how long it's been and i'm only 26 years youngSad

Thanks again for the info - sounds like a shirt off your back kind of setup, oh well, looks like i'll have to give the bank manager a call if that fails i suppose it'll have to be leeroy the loan sharkBig Grin
15-07-2010 19:36
RedBarron Offline
Apprentice Poster

(15-07-2010 19:33 )sm© Wrote:  
(15-07-2010 19:26 )naughtyboy Wrote:  My advice is to wait until they start shaking their phone so U know they R not talking 2 anyone. Big Laugh

Plenty of girls shake the phone while they are still on calls, its more a sign of their Indifference/contempt to their caller rather than anything else. bladewave

I'd have thought the best business is repeat business. What do i know thoughRolleyes haha. I would have "assumed" if someone has taken their time to ring up and is paying with their hard earned surely the girl at the other end of the dog and bone would have the courtesy to listen?

We can't all afford to go Whiskey MistBig Grin & even if we could..some choose not to go...or maybe because we're a little shy/nervous.

Thanks again for the info
15-07-2010 19:39
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(15-07-2010 19:36 )RedBarron Wrote:  Thanks for the reply stan the man - i know im on the www here where the majority are usually BIG tough guys etc but i want to try and keep my personality on here as realistic as i can - I dont get the whole "wanking" thing - maybe thats down to my lack of expierence with the girls - i'm seriously just looking to chat to someone on the phone (female) - you have no idea how long it's been and i'm only 26 years youngSad

Perfectly cool, Barron. My 'wanking' comment shouldn't be taken too seriously. If the truth be told I don't get phone sex either. My stimulation comes purley from the visual.
15-07-2010 20:32
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Much appreciated

I'm hard pressed to think of anything positive Ofcom could ever do, apart from making it illegal to charge for premium rate calls while on hold.

PS. Some of those Samaritans are pretty hot. Did you know some of the babes help out because they want to "give back to the community"?

Gone fishing
15-07-2010 23:55
kyadillah Offline
Posting Machine

jessica looking hot after her holiday with no tan lines wish i was their when she was in her birthday suite
25-07-2010 10:16