babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

MrJack Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(13-07-2010 07:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  that is the main thing i dont like about bs. is the osg's and more so the plugging of pics etc

It's the one thing I don't like about Babestation, there you are enjoying a particularly nice showing from a particularly nice girl when BOOSH! on comes an advert to buy pics at £3 a shot, because the constant ads for pics on the usual OSG isn't enough, they have to interrupt our viewing to ram the point home.

Words in their name may not necessarily be their own words
13-07-2010 09:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah its like those annoying sales people who hit you as soon as you come thru the door of a shop. thats why im beginning to hate toya now used to love her and called her regularly but to me shes just become like that ruddy safestyle uk guy you know you buy one you get one free. and it really annoys me to feel that way about her

we want the old toya back !!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-07-2010 10:34
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

I pity the punter on the phone, just reaching the business end of his call only to be told "hang on a second love" while the girl grabs a mic and speaks to the nation Surprised

I can understand them on the mic in-between calls, but when they have a paying punter on the line, isn't that what the so-called presenter is there for?

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
13-07-2010 11:53
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Who fancies telling Linsey Dawn that she got conned by Fake Stevie!?

Might not be such a bad thing really, maybe her colleagues at the Sport could run an IP trace on this moron and get them shut down for good.

Any takers!?

CHEERS!
13-07-2010 12:32
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(13-07-2010 11:53 )munch1917 Wrote:  I pity the punter on the phone, just reaching the business end of his call only to be told "hang on a second love" while the girl grabs a mic and speaks to the nation Surprised

I can understand them on the mic in-between calls, but when they have a paying punter on the line, isn't that what the so-called presenter is there for?

munch

yeah thats happened to me a few times with paige usally when they go onto freeview and she has to speak it can be annoying especially when u are deep in a conversation to have to break it up and then start again can be annoying dont think the girls have any choice its the producers telling them to go on the mic

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-07-2010 13:57
MrJack Offline
Junior Poster

(13-07-2010 13:57 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(13-07-2010 11:53 )munch1917 Wrote:  I pity the punter on the phone, just reaching the business end of his call only to be told "hang on a second love" while the girl grabs a mic and speaks to the nation Surprised

munch

yeah thats happened to me a few times with paige usally when they go onto freeview and she has to speak it can be annoying especially when u are deep in a conversation to have to break it up and then start again can be annoying dont think the girls have any choice its the producers telling them to go on the mic

The problem is, I've heard voice overs announcing while a girl was on a call and on Babestation itself I've seen them cut away to a second girl on the mic announcing while the first girl continues with the call (other channels do this when it's handover time between girls where the caller gets handed over at shift change, be nice if it's a girl you like handing over to a girl you adore, not so if it's a girl you adore handing over to someone you're less enthralled by)

An off-cam voiceover or in-vision announcer in an inset would be better than the on-cam girl cutting away to the mic. Especially for those paying to talk to girls.

(This post was last modified: 13-07-2010 14:17 by MrJack.)
13-07-2010 14:09
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

On the subject of in call interuptions, if a girl was told to go on the mic during a call I would hang up on them!! This is nothing against the girls it is against the numpty producers!! How would they like to be interrupted if they were having an intimate phone conversation with the girl of their dreams?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
13-07-2010 14:16
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

On the subject of voiceovers and plugging, the ONLY time this should be done is between girls - ie it should be done by the girl coming onscreen and then by the girl leaving the screen!! That way they would spend more time on the phones and therefore make more money!!

13-07-2010 14:19
MrJack Offline
Junior Poster

(13-07-2010 14:16 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  On the subject of in call interuptions, if a girl was told to go on the mic during a call I would hang up on them!! This is nothing against the girls it is against the numpty producers!! How would they like to be interrupted if they were having an intimate phone conversation with the girl of their dreams?

I don't blame you and I doubt they'd be best pleased. Thing is, they can do it differently, so why don't they?

13-07-2010 14:19
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(13-07-2010 14:19 )MrJack Wrote:  
(13-07-2010 14:16 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  On the subject of in call interuptions, if a girl was told to go on the mic during a call I would hang up on them!! This is nothing against the girls it is against the numpty producers!! How would they like to be interrupted if they were having an intimate phone conversation with the girl of their dreams?

I don't blame you and I doubt they'd be best pleased. Thing is, they can do it differently, so why don't they?

BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID!!

13-07-2010 14:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV