babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation review thread.
Ah, disaster! annoyed
My recorder only recorded the first 37mins of Xtra last night for some reason...Sad
Paige was on last night, so something had to go wrong didn't it?!laugh
It did record all of Partyland though, so...

Partyland began with Paige, quickly going topless.
At 1:52 Michelle was on wearing a lacy black bra and knickers, and a micro MICRO skirt. She was down to her knickers after a while.
Dani was next, at 2:35 wearing black outfit and boots.
At 3:40 Sugar was on wearing a similar outfit to Dani's, but with heels instead of boots.
Dani was back again at 4:25, same outfit.
At 4:50 Rochelle came on split-screen, in the sauna. She was wearing a big white bra and panties.
At 5:12 Camillan took over Dani's part of the screen, topless with black knickers and black knee socks.
The show ended with both still split-screen.

So... Ally4Paige, it's over to you I think/hope! Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

11-07-2010 13:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(11-07-2010 12:36 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So PAIGE was good as usual;though not on for very long?;(was she on all three channels or just BSXtra and Partyland?);mind you shes not very well anyway! But in another section with Ella with a bare bum;did she take her pants off completely? I guess she just moved them well down as usual! Please let me know as I like to know what I missed!

It was her usual panties at half-mast job at 12am on BSXtra. She was just finishing a stint when Freeview started and we got the last 11½ mins. Ella was doing the intro and took the opportunity to have a little fondle. (Who wouldn't?)

Paige did the final 30 mins on BS. Obviously I don't know if she was on there pre-Freeview.
11-07-2010 13:47
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(11-07-2010 13:47 )vila Wrote:  
(11-07-2010 12:36 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So PAIGE was good as usual;though not on for very long?;(was she on all three channels or just BSXtra and Partyland?);mind you shes not very well anyway! But in another section with Ella with a bare bum;did she take her pants off completely? I guess she just moved them well down as usual! Please let me know as I like to know what I missed!

It was her usual panties at half-mast job at 12am on BSXtra. She was just finishing a stint when Freeview started and we got the last 11½ mins. Ella was doing the intro and took the opportunity to have a little fondle. (Who wouldn't?)

Paige did the final 30 mins on BS. Obviously I don't know if she was on there pre-Freeview.

I wouldn't have thought so because she did 4 sections (2 x PL, 2 x BSX) before 0335hrs.

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
11-07-2010 13:52
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(11-07-2010 13:52 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(11-07-2010 13:47 )vila Wrote:  Paige did the final 30 mins on BS. Obviously I don't know if she was on there pre-Freeview.

I wouldn't have thought so because she did 4 sections (2 x PL, 2 x BSX) before 0335hrs.

Yeah - silly me, I knew about her first PL stint and should have figured she couldn't have been on BS pre-11pm (unless for a very short time).
11-07-2010 14:23
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I waited up until about 2315hrs, started recording her first BSX session and went to bed!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
11-07-2010 14:27
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2010 13:47 )vila Wrote:  

Thanks for that:I didnt think I'd miss PAIGE completely naked! I do wish that Cellcast would sort out the section changes though;like what you said;JUST ELEVEN AND A HALF MINUTES! of PAIGE at the beginning of BSXtra Freeview!!! Thats all I would have seen her for if I had recorded!!! Is it really difficult for them to sort out??? POSSIBLY..... Thanks anyway.
11-07-2010 14:46
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(11-07-2010 14:46 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I do wish that Cellcast would sort out the section changes though;like what you said;JUST ELEVEN AND A HALF MINUTES! of PAIGE at the beginning of BSXtra Freeview!!! Thats all I would have seen her for if I had recorded!!! Is it really difficult for them to sort out??? POSSIBLY..... Thanks anyway.

Huh Surely you would have got at least one of her later stints? Still, I suppose if it was only the 25 mins at the end of FV BS it wouldn't have been much of an improvement! bladewave
11-07-2010 14:56
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2010 14:56 )vila Wrote:  
(11-07-2010 14:46 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I do wish that Cellcast would sort out the section changes though;like what you said;JUST ELEVEN AND A HALF MINUTES! of PAIGE at the beginning of BSXtra Freeview!!! Thats all I would have seen her for if I had recorded!!! Is it really difficult for them to sort out??? POSSIBLY..... Thanks anyway.

Huh Surely you would have got at least one of her later stints? Still, I suppose if it was only the 25 mins at the end of FV BS it wouldn't have been much of an improvement! bladewave

YES but I usually only record one show;now mainly BSXtra;better picture;MUCH smaller OSG'S,less interruptions with BSXtreme ads,notice of whos on next(very useful) and most of the listed girls are on and give (often!) better "more risque?" performances than say Partyland! and/or BS1! So i would only have seen her once! ;I'm not too upset as I dont think I missed much that I havent seen before! Thanks anyway guys.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2010 16:19 by Big Boobies.)
11-07-2010 16:16
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

paige started on pland about 9:40 about 55 mins and then extra the last of which you caught the bum fondle another pland stint then another extra stint only caught last 5 mins of that though and then babestation end bit

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-07-2010 16:38
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2010 16:38 )HannahsPet Wrote:  paige started on pland about 9:40 about 55 mins and then extra the last of which you caught the bum fondle another pland stint then another extra stint only caught last 5 mins of that though and then babestation end bit

So quite a lot of PAIGE was pre-Freeview! A bit unfair on us Freeview-only viewers BUT I didnt record last night luckily so am not too upset! BUT I wouldnt have seen much of her during Freeview BSXtra and would have missed out compared to Sky viewers! I still think Cellcast should be able to work out girls section/shift length better so that when Freeview starts we get more than 10 MINUTES with the first girl! Please sort it Cellcast!
11-07-2010 16:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV