Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(10-07-2010 12:56 )mrmann Wrote:  
(10-07-2010 09:03 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I actually thought Elite had their best night last night for a couple of months!!! Everyone had their A team out last night in expectation of fierce competition and then realised they had nothing to worry about!!!

Elite had a great group of women on last night, and the kiss between Dionne and Danica was nice, and humorous as well, but it was far from Elite's best night! Elite has had many best nights, in the past few months. Here are some examples:

The 3-4-1 a few months back with Dionne, Mica and Caty. The recent hot tub action with Caty and Mica was very epic, as was Hazel's show. Kitty recently came back to Elite and went nude! The very recent 2-4-1's with Caty and Charlie where they have pushed the limits, giving truly epic shows. Sammie P on a few weeks ago and actually showing some bum. Mica's AMAZING nude oil show from a few nights ago!!!

Those to me, were the best of Elite Nights!

Agreed mrmann i could pick a dozen or more nights from the last 6mths,that were far superior to last night but as usual it would be my opinion,and no doubt would upset some of the Friday night stalwarts,having said that it was far superior to a certain other channel,but so was nearly all the others it was that bad.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
10-07-2010 14:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

While that other channel were putting i a masterclass of how not to run a babechannel elite just did what it always does put on a very strong consistent show. Hannah,Charlie,Cali,Dionne and Danica showed its all about quality.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 15:10 by tsurugi.)
10-07-2010 15:09
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(10-07-2010 12:56 )mrmann Wrote:  Elite had a great group of women on last night, and the kiss between Dionne and Danica was nice, and humorous as well, but it was far from Elite's best night! Elite has had many best nights, in the past few months. Here are some examples:

The 3-4-1 a few months back with Dionne, Mica and Caty. The recent hot tub action with Caty and Mica was very epic, as was Hazel's show. Kitty recently came back to Elite and went nude! The very recent 2-4-1's with Caty and Charlie where they have pushed the limits, giving truly epic shows. Sammie P on a few weeks ago and actually showing some bum. Mica's AMAZING nude oil show from a few nights ago!!!

Those to me, were the best of Elite Nights!

As previously stated the Dionne/Caty/Mica threesome show from March is still my overall favourite Elite night. My only wish is that one day will might get an encore performance; maybe in 3 weeks times against the so called 'real launch'? If they do then the opposition will be sunk before they even get started lol.Big Grin

Also agree that Elite have a roster oozing with quality as demonstrated by the great show that took place last night without who I consider to be three of Elite’s big guns in Mica, Caty & Sophia.Heart

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
10-07-2010 16:46
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(10-07-2010 09:03 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I actually thought Elite had their best night last night for a couple of months!!!

I thought so too, their best night for a couple of months at least. Cool
10-07-2010 19:33
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(10-07-2010 19:33 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(10-07-2010 09:03 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  I actually thought Elite had their best night last night for a couple of months!!!

I thought so too, their best night for a couple of months at least. Cool

Does that mean you missed the naked Mica Oil session,as it was surely 100% better.

Its so good to be insane
10-07-2010 19:40
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(10-07-2010 19:40 )bombshell Wrote:  Does that mean you missed the naked Mica Oil session,as it was surely 100% better.

Elite had a very solid consistent show last night, all round the girls were superb...Was it there best show? No..but compared to the tripe elsewhere it was fuckin awesome. I think thats why they were saying Elite was so good last night, comparibly it was a total mis match and the new kid on the block got schooled Big Grin
10-07-2010 19:53
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(10-07-2010 19:53 )astonv1 Wrote:  Elite had a very solid consistent show last night, all round the girls were superb...Was it there best show? No..but compared to the tripe elsewhere it was fuckin awesome. I think thats why they were saying Elite was so good last night, comparibly it was a total mis match and the new kid on the block got schooled Big Grin

I totally agree was not trying to knock the girls,but he was saying the best for a couple of months,i know it is a personal thing but i still dont think it was as he says,was it better than the hot tub,or Charlie and Caty,Mica in the shower,both oil nights from Mica,i could go on,Caty and Mica etc,or maybe its because im not a Friday night fan,Elite will always be No1 for me.

Its so good to be insane
10-07-2010 20:03
199lives Offline
Master Poster

(10-07-2010 20:03 )bombshell Wrote:  ,was it better than the hot tub,

ow man nearly forgot about the hot tub, who thinks we should start a petition to bring back the hot tub, it was frickin awesome Big Grin
10-07-2010 20:23
cainan Offline
Posting Machine

Hazel and Caty on tonight...i think i know where i'll be watching Smile
11-07-2010 12:38
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well Mica, is going to happy tonight, as Spain win the world cup. I just hope she doesn't celebrate too much. laugh
11-07-2010 22:20