Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 67 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion
Mmm I suppose the shock factor is more that Charlie has that 'butter wouldn't melt' sweet face almost all of the time (despite the naughty stuff she's doing) whereas Michelle has more of an 'adult star' look so you naturally expect her to use these words..
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2010 20:42 by Rise.)
09-07-2010 18:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Charlie and Hannah 241 with water on 914 right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
10-07-2010 00:36
Find all posts by this user
chewbacca Offline
Senior Poster

how can you improve on a gorgeous blonde like charlie?.......oh yeah get another fucking gorgeous blonde with her. makes sense.
10-07-2010 01:03
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Charlie really has phenomenal eyes.

It's mainly at times like tonight when her face is in the same frame as another girl that they really stand out.
These sensual, feline, fairy tale eyes. What a natural stunner she truly is.
10-07-2010 02:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

They seem to be allowing Hanah to do the underneath handthong, but they won't let Charlie do it!

It's not like we can really see anything.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 03:16 by mrmann.)
10-07-2010 03:14
HEX!T Away
Retired

they did let charlie do the hand thong... around 5am she was doing it.
gotta say my respect for charlie is growing from show to show. she seems vey comfortable working at elite and has been by far her best stint on the babe channels.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
10-07-2010 07:25
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Charlie O'Neal definitely the best of the night for me,this naturally beautiful young woman has just blossomed at Elite,has worked her socks off(literally)always happy,has a smile that would have saying yes to anything,yet another great night Charlie looking forward to the next.Tongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
10-07-2010 08:53
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I love Charlie too. There is a real sweet, natural quality to Charlie that only adds to her appeal because make no mistake she is beautiful. Her performances now brim with confidence. I think we forget sometimes about how different girls develop their act at a different pace and we expect too much, too soon but it's fair to say Charlie is now at the top of the tree.Smile
10-07-2010 09:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from charlie last night. her 241 with hannah was brilliant and she did her usual trademark handthong show

Piper Niven Superfan
10-07-2010 09:53
lashlarue Offline
Lexi Lowe-a pearl of a girl

(10-07-2010 09:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  good show from charlie last night. her 241 with hannah was brilliant and she did her usual trademark handthong show

:huh:Why don't the nightime girls have their own personal laptops as the daytime girls. Is it financial, length of service, or favouritism? Whatever the reason I would love Charlie to have one. It would bring a new dimension to her personality. She has a fascinating voice, but apart from the obligatory messages she doesn't say a lot. If she did have one I might send her a text in the hope that she mentions my name.(dream on)and I would be sorely tempted to send her a pic of the tattoo I have had done in her honour. Picture the scene. Charlie in all her resplendent glory, one hand hiding her virtue, the other twiddling with her laptop, and sending me nuts just hearing her voice. Come on Elite, do the decent thing and make Charlie an even more memorable experience.

Lash loves Lexi
11-07-2010 08:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV