babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(05-07-2010 02:06 )vila Wrote:  They're not allowed to use words with any sexual connotation. (Yeah - on an adult, 18-rated, SEX CHAT channel! Hilarious, isn't it?) Last night or the night before, Lolly was told she shouldn't say 'insert'. Rolleyes
Other channels are allowed to to use swear words , it just Cellcast that choose not to . Some of the Elite girls swear on a regular basis and have been doing so for quite some time . If you don't believe me check out the web stream when Michelle Thorn is on , she swears every time she is on the mic and is clearly allowed to do so by the bosses , this is just one direct quote from Michelle on the mic last Saturday night at 11.25pm , "pick up your phones , i am going to rub oil over my pussy and get it wet so you can slip your cocks up inside my c**t my tight little c**t , i want to hear you wanking down the phone so i can imagine you fucking me" . I have not yet done so but i am guessing there may be some discussions or vids of this on Michelle's Elite section of this forum . Also Amanda used to swear on a regularly on the mic on Bangbabes , it's just Cellcast treating everybody like school children and playing safe .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-07-2010 14:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Speaking of censorship, the word C*** was just changed to MUFFIN on my last post, yet the word fuck was not changed! WTH!?!?!?!?!
05-07-2010 15:03
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-07-2010 15:03 )mrmann Wrote:  Speaking of censorship, the word C*** was just changed to MUFFIN on my last post, yet the word fuck was not changed! WTH!?!?!?!?!
So it looks like this forum is now more heavily censored than the free to view tv babe shows annoyed , it might be Cellcast not wanting us to see such words on their section of this forum and may have instructed the mods to edit naughty adult words .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-07-2010 15:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

does seem cellcast are a bunch of prudes as other channel's babes are allowed to swear especially on elite. michelle thorne and sophia knight both spoke filth on the mic on saturday and werent tolld off. cellcast should allow the babes to up the filth on the mics. it is after the watershed after all

Piper Niven Superfan
05-07-2010 15:18
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

So on Elite they can say pretty much whatever, and on babestation they can't say the F word, but can say the C word. On here, we can say the F word, but can't say the C word. OK, that makes A LOT of sense. Rolleyes

I actually don't like swearing, but still, this is silliness.
05-07-2010 15:20
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(05-07-2010 15:03 )mrmann Wrote:  Speaking of censorship, the word C*** was just changed to MUFFIN on my last post, yet the word fuck was not changed! WTH!?!?!?!?!

You think thats bad Chestnuts get filtered into Conkers in the chatboxWink
05-07-2010 15:38
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

(05-07-2010 15:38 )tsurugi Wrote:  

You think thats bad Chestnuts get filtered into Conkers in the chatboxWink

Ha ha that made me laugh.Big Grin
05-07-2010 16:57
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(05-07-2010 15:18 )mr mystery Wrote:  
So it looks like this forum is now more heavily censored than the free to view tv babe shows annoyed , it might be Cellcast not wanting us to see such words on their section of this forum and may have instructed the mods to edit naughty adult words .

The mods have nothing to do with changing the words.
It is the forum word filter automatically doing this.
It was set up, presumably by admin, before this forum had any mods at all.
When I joined the forum there were no mods. I remember Smc being appointed as the first mod sometime later. Myself and the other mods only became mods a couple of months after Smc.
05-07-2010 21:00
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(05-07-2010 09:39 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Its been said many times on the forum already!
Its weird, but all these babe shows are classified as "advertising", and as such come under the "advertising rules" which prohibit swearing etc.

Since when was 'insert' a swearword?

(05-07-2010 15:20 )mrmann Wrote:  . . . and on babestation they can't say the F word, but can say the C word.

Hmmm, I don't think so. (Only the one I used to call the c-word until my use of that term was misinterpreted on another forum - plonkers!)
05-07-2010 22:49
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Where there's a will, there's a way...

C u n t
05-07-2010 23:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV