babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
and the surprise is........a boring 2-4-1 with two of the regulars. big f'n deal

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
03-07-2010 01:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Two things I want to say, not really that exciting, but just something I want to get off my mind. The first thing is that when I watch the girls I get the impression that they all get along with each other and that there is no bitchiness towards any other girl, thats why I hope no other girl decides to leave, for example if Lolly decides to move on then it will almost certainly mean that Candy will as well.

Second thing and I hope there might be some support for this and just maybe someone from the shows sees it. Looking through the Babestation in Pics threads I saw a post that commented about the old shows that had a theme. What I was going to say was why can't BS bring something like this back. For an example when the show starts on FV lets have an hours vote for a theme for the night that starts at midnight, themes could be anything, all nude night, all sections 2-4-1, oil and creame night. Anybody any other ideas please make them public. This vote can be done because on 2 nights there has been a phone vote for which girl starts off on the phones.
04-07-2010 19:10
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Good ideas!

Something which Cellcast have been short of on occasion. For nights when favourites are on hols and there's a shortage of cover, I still think people could vote for their favourite girl and have clips of their best shows played. Who wouldn't want to see Elise poledance again, Camilla corpsing or Ree and Stevie's epic 2-4-1!?

CHEERS!
04-07-2010 19:20
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2010 19:20 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Good ideas!

Something which Cellcast have been short of on occasion. For nights when favourites are on hols and there's a shortage of cover, I still think people could vote for their favourite girl and have clips of their best shows played. Who wouldn't want to see Elise poledance again, Camilla corpsing or Ree and Stevie's epic 2-4-1!?

Thanks for the thumbs upBig Grin now if only someone from Cellcast/Babestation could see them tobladewave
04-07-2010 19:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

OMG!!!!!! Sugar just said the word "fucking"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!! The world is coming to an end!!!!!!! God save us!!!!!!!!!

Rolleyes

I thought they were now allowed to swear? Is it every word BUT the F word??? I don't see why the word fuck would be harmful to us viewers, when the women are licking and grinding on each other, and when we can hear them say other swear words.

None of this censorship makes any sense at all.
05-07-2010 01:30
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

They're not allowed to use words with any sexual connotation. (Yeah - on an adult, 18-rated, SEX CHAT channel! Hilarious, isn't it?) Last night or the night before, Lolly was told she shouldn't say 'insert'. Rolleyes
05-07-2010 02:06
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(05-07-2010 01:30 )mrmann Wrote:  OMG!!!!!! Sugar just said the word "fucking"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolleyes

I thought they were now allowed to swear? Is it every word BUT the F word??? I don't see why the word fuck would be harmful to us viewers, when the women are licking and grinding on each other, and when we can hear them say other swear words.

Its been said many times on the forum already!
Its weird, but all these babe shows are classified as "advertising", and as such come under the "advertising rules" which prohibit swearing etc.
05-07-2010 09:39
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(05-07-2010 09:39 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(05-07-2010 01:30 )mrmann Wrote:  OMG!!!!!! Sugar just said the word "fucking"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolleyes

Its been said many times on the forum already!
Its weird, but all these babe shows are classified as "advertising", and as such come under the "advertising rules" which prohibit swearing etc.

So THAT'S the reason we are subjected to adverts for a channel a large part of the overall audience can't even see!! And possibly all the excess graphics lol!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
05-07-2010 10:36
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I know it does shock you when they say it on TV even thought they come with out with far worse on the phone remmebr the fuss when paige swore after that shower scene with ree lol apparently she got a right bollocking for that lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-07-2010 10:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I thought it had been decided that they could swear? I could have sworn I read that on the regulations thread. On Elite, the girls say cunt and cock, and Michelle Thorne said she wanted us to cum all over her. It's weird. I'll never get it.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2010 14:02 by mrmann.)
05-07-2010 14:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV