(02-07-2010 00:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  2nd that chris

unlike you dude but thanks.

i just want it to be elite and honey tv and bluebird the others arent worthy
02-07-2010 00:59
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Bangbabes Discussion Thread
Cathy Barry now on all 4 channels, later in the morning, on the day shows almost certainly at some time there will be the same girl on 6 channels + ads on 2 channels, however at times recently I have noted ads on 4 channels..HuhHuhHuh
Still not sure who's doing what as some channels are owned by Playboy but with Bangnedia content.

EDIT....it's now 8:25am & of 8 BM/PB channels, 3 are showing ads, 5 are showing Chrissy Wunna, why am I not surprised......???

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2010 08:27 by RRROGER.)
02-07-2010 04:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-07-2010 04:53 )RRROGER Wrote:  Cathy Barry now on all 4 channels, later in the morning, on the day shows almost certainly at some time there will be the same girl on 6 channels + ads on 2 channels, however at times recently I have noted ads on 4 channels..HuhHuhHuh
Still not sure who's doing what as some channels are owned by Playboy but with Bangnedia content.

EDIT....it's now 8:25am & of 8 BM/PB channels, 3 are showing ads, 5 are showing Chrissy Wunna, why am I not surprised......???

just as i went to bed it was 4 channels showing bangbabes with 2 showing donna duke and 2 showing cathy barry. if you have as many channels as bang have they need to have the same number of babes. at the moment the sooner bang go the better if they have to resort to old reruns and adverts

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2010 08:38
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It looks to me like Bangbabes will probably finish broadcasting in a few months , and it looks like they are already starting to wind down , it's not a good sign when a show has to resort to showing repeats of old live shows involving girls that have left . The 18 & keen show looks like it as been scrapped which was a show designed to showcase new talent (no need for new talent if you are finishing) . Also what girls will they have left to do the shows , Jemma is leaving , Alex Adams is leaving . Donna has openly stated that she will not be around for much longer , it looks like Dionne has left or will be leaving shortly and is already a member on the Bluebird forum , Lori has already left , so were are they going to get new talent from when all the mentioned girls leave . It as been made clear that Bangbabes do not want to spend money training new girls by some of the girls that are presently working there , so if they are letting girls leave and are not going to train new girls it looks like they have decided to finish , probably why so many girls are leaving and the new 18 & keen show looks like it as been scrapped . For me personally it will be a sad loss if Bangbabes do finish , although it is now just a pale shadow of what it used to be when Jamie worked there . PS just thought of the answer halt Bangbabes decline , bring back Jamie and let him run both Elite and Bangbabes in a combined effort to take on Bluebird , after all it has been mentioned by a prominent member of this forum (tsurugi) that one of the problems Bangbabes has is that since Jamie left it is run by a bunch of halfwits , which a totally agree with .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2010 21:30 by mr mystery.)
02-07-2010 19:50
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2010 19:50 )mr mystery Wrote:  It looks to me like Bangbabes will probably finish broadcasting in a few months , and it looks like they are already starting to wind down , it's not a good sign when a show has to resort to showing repeats of old live shows involving girls that have left . The 18 & keen show looks like it as been scrapped which was a show designed to showcase new talent (no need for new talent if you are finishing) . Also what girls will they have left to do the shows , Jemma is leaving , Alex Adams is leaving . Donna has openly stated that she will not be around for much longer , it looks like Dionne has left or will be leaving shortly and is already a member on the Bluebird forum , Lori has already left , so were are they going to get new talent from when all the mentioned girls leave . It as been made clear that Bangbabes do not want to spend money training new girls by some of the girls that are presently working there , so if they are letting girls leave and are not going to train new girls it looks like they have decided to finish , probably why so many girls are leaving and the new 18 & keen show looks like it as been scrapped . For me personally it will be a sad loss if Bangbabes do finish , although it is now just a pale shadow of what it used to be when Jamie worked there . PS just thought of the answer halt Bangbabes decline , bring back Jamie and let him run both Elite and Bangbabes in a combined effort to take on Bluebird , after all it has been mentioned by a prominent member of this forum (tsurugi) that one of the problems Bangbabes has is that since Jamie left it is run by a bunch of halfwits , which a totally agree with .

i wonder about Bluebird, its getting a lot of hype and its not on the air lets see i suppose
02-07-2010 22:36
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Guys what's up with channel 959 on sky? 959 has big stupid looking graphics on it which is really annoying to look at & Jets has 3 channels for her self hmm any 1 else find that weird??

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
02-07-2010 22:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

just like last night 959 is showing re-runs of previous nights. does seem the end of bangbabes mr mystery i agree especially if the past 2 nights are maintained over the next few weeks and months, especially tonight with only 2 babes on (jet and jemma jey) and re-runs. also several babes have left or are soon leaving including the likes of jemma jey, alex adams, scarlett, donna duke and lori. bangbabes is looking like its in its death throes and at the moment i think by the end of the year bangbabes will sadly be no more which is a shame but as youve said bangbabes does seem to be run by a bunch of halfwits at the moment and hasnt really been the same since jamie left last year to elite

Piper Niven Superfan
02-07-2010 22:54
brit100 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2010 22:44 )Tintin Wrote:  Guys what's up with channel 959 on sky? 959 has big stupid looking graphics on it which is really annoying to look at & Jets has 3 channels for her self hmm any 1 else find that weird??

You think that is weird? I was flicking through channels on Freesat and on Bangbabes on Freesat channel 5204 (the one with big graphics) something strange was happening. The camera was focused on a girls legs while something was being adjusted up top, not sure what, I could just see shadows moving about. I flicked away from the channel and then flicked back and the red sofa was empty and then things went into fast forward and another girl appeared also in fast forward before slowing to normal playback speed. Which to me means that what was being broadcast was not live.

Are Bangbabes streaming videos and not telling us?

My Current Faves:
Cherry Delainey, BBWHoney, Rebecca Ryder, Vixen, Sydney James
02-07-2010 22:54
brit100 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2010 22:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  just like last night 959 is showing re-runs of previous nights.

Thats explains what I saw. Is this legal. Surely it should say calls to off screen girls only or something similar.

My Current Faves:
Cherry Delainey, BBWHoney, Rebecca Ryder, Vixen, Sydney James
02-07-2010 22:57
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles