babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning guys;GUESS WHAT? My son went to bed early so that I could record after all;GEORGIE,STEVIE and DARYL I needed to! I tried BSXtra for a change;much smaller graphics and minimal BSXtreme advertising;much better! GEORGIE started off for about 1 hour topless and oiled up;VERY NICE;WELCOME BACK!!Then DARYL was on for 35 minutes going braless and shaking and playing with her lovely tits! as usual.Then Jada was on for about 45 minutes going naked followd by a 2-4-1 with Michelle for about 5 minutes.Then Michelle was on for about 45 minutes going naked as usual.Then STEVIE was on for about 40 minutes going naked;VERY NICE! Then Candy joined her for about 5 minutes;both braless.Then Candy was on for about 40 minutes topless and pulled her pants down slightly. Then Jada joined her (braless) for the last 8 minutes. So a good show;I might keep it for my three favourites.Although not "excellent" it was pretty good and it was good to see GEORGIE again after too long! Work now;but I hope to be back on tonight to catch up on your reports.Bye for now;see you later.
01-07-2010 07:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Hi,

I did actually watch Babestation last night, and indeed this morning. That said, my memory isn't telling me the order in which I saw the people I saw... all the same, here goes.....

I think Georgie was on when I first tuned in which was after 10 as I was on here for a bit at the time. Then I believe Daryl was on in a very nice white outfit looking gorgeous as always. I don't think she was on for very long before being replaced, but by whom!? Errr. My recollections do take in Michelle being split screen and then solo.

Xtra is pretty much as Boobies described it. When Georgie was on there, Stevie was on BS1 so I was flicking between the two while they were on. Considering the hour, Stevie didn't take much off and was wearing the same outfit as the night before, right down to the nails, it was almost as if she'd stayed at the studio between days!

I caught the whole of Daryl's set on Xtra and the new lighting and camerawork suit her perfectly and she looked beautiful. After that I switched to PL to see Candy looking lush, she wasn't on for long solo as she was joined by Stevie for a nice 2-4-1 considering it was PL. Stevie then went solo but I was crashing and went to bed.

Sorry about the memory lapses, but that's what you get when you can't record and have to stay up

I do hope some of you can help me fill in the blanks

CHEERS!
01-07-2010 09:55
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(01-07-2010 09:55 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Hi,

I did actually watch Babestation last night, and indeed this morning. That said, my memory isn't telling me the order in which I saw the people I saw... all the same, here goes.....

I think Georgie was on when I first tuned in which was after 10 as I was on here for a bit at the time. Then I believe Daryl was on in a very nice white outfit looking gorgeous as always. I don't think she was on for very long before being replaced, but by whom!? Errr. My recollections do take in Michelle being split screen and then solo.

Xtra is pretty much as Boobies described it. When Georgie was on there, Stevie was on BS1 so I was flicking between the two while they were on. Considering the hour, Stevie didn't take much off and was wearing the same outfit as the night before, right down to the nails, it was almost as if she'd stayed at the studio between days!

I caught the whole of Daryl's set on Xtra and the new lighting and camerawork suit her perfectly and she looked beautiful. After that I switched to PL to see Candy looking lush, she wasn't on for long solo as she was joined by Stevie for a nice 2-4-1 considering it was PL. Stevie then went solo but I was crashing and went to bed.

Sorry about the memory lapses, but that's what you get when you can't record and have to stay up

Only saw about 40 mins upto midnight on ch96.
Georgie was split screen with Michelle for quite a while before she went off screen to leave Michelle solo.
I noticed that Michelle refered to Babestation 1 when she was on the mic. Do Sky still get Babestation 2 or has that bit the dust?
01-07-2010 11:37
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(01-07-2010 11:37 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(01-07-2010 09:55 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Hi,

Only saw about 40 mins upto midnight on ch96.
Georgie was split screen with Michelle for quite a while before she went off screen to leave Michelle solo.
I noticed that Michelle refered to Babestation 1 when she was on the mic. Do Sky still get Babestation 2 or has that bit the dust?

Hi The watcher

It was probably force of habit because we sky viewers have been without BS2 for several weeks now!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
01-07-2010 11:40
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

BS2 hasn't been around for months that I know of. Live99 occupies the slot it had on freeview. Looks like I got my timings right even though I was a bit fuddled.

CHEERS!
01-07-2010 11:47
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Morning folks, best get a review in while I can actually remember it!

Things kicked off at 11 with Georgie, looking lovely as ever and fighting bravely against a veritable avalanche of Xtreme ads and interruptions from Cleo and then Tiff. Poor thing, barely got a look in. She was then replaced by Sidney, all I can say there is "OMG!!".

I then headed to Xtra where I finally saw Sugar. What a delectable little thing she is too, amazing eyes and something about her general nature that was so appealing. I'd love to see more of her. She wasn't on for long before Tiffany took over, sadly exhaustion did too and that was as far as I could watch.

So, just like Sugar, short but sweet. Hopefully the rest of you saw more.

CHEERS!
02-07-2010 09:24
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I am going to be criticised for saying this but WTH!!

I didn't watch last night but on scanning through the channels it went from Sydney to LDM to Sugar - from the ridiculous to the sublime!! Coupled with Cathy Barry on Bang Babes at the same time not a good night for me!! Never mind Queen Paige will be back to entertain us shortly!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
02-07-2010 09:51
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(02-07-2010 09:51 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I am going to be criticised for saying this but WTH!!

I didn't watch last night but on scanning through the channels it went from Sydney to LDM to Sugar - from the ridiculous to the sublime!! Coupled with Cathy Barry on Bang Babes at the same time not a good night for me!! Never mind Queen Paige will be back to entertain us shortly!!

You were unlucky. It was mostly Donna on freeview Bangbabes last night.
see http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid559471
02-07-2010 10:34
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Nice, but at 3am!?

CHEERS!
02-07-2010 10:39
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I'm back!

Last night truly began for me with Lolly solo on BS1. She was on fine form and didn't let up once, god she's got some stamina! She looked great too, it's funny what a week away can do, since then, Lolly Badcock has become one of my favourites. This week has felt almost like watching Babestation again for the first time, for first time viewers, is there a better intro to BS than her!?

She even made a 2-4-1 with Linsey worth watching! Now, Linsey has this 'I'm in charge!' attitude to her, which I think doesn't often sit well with others, well, she's not in charge when Lolly is with her. Lolly had dominance and this was a joy to watch, she owned Linsey! Not many girls can pull that off.

Lolly left Linsey to it after a while, so I headed to Xtra where I found Camilla. Usually, seeing a girl naked on BS is a thrill, sadly this is becoming increasingly less so with Camilla. I actually wanted her to put her panties back on. She's always 'safe' when she's naked and this has led to her routines becoming quite samey. When she's on before midnight or on PL she's so much better as she can do more and you get a good deal more variety and this is something Babestation always needs. The producers also kept extending her time too, she got an extra 30 mins which was just that bit too long. Please don't think that I'm anti Camilla, I'm not, I just think that the producers need to make better use of her during time slots where she can do more and be the girl I've always liked.

When I got back to BS1, Lolly had joined Linsey once more, and again she owned her, quality! Then she was on her own again and back into top gear, which I couldn't believe given the hour. You really have to admire her staying power. However, things took an interesting turn. Lolly got so into her girl caller, she removed her panties. And what did the producers do!? They crapped themselves and cut to at least a couple of minute's worth of stills!! What the!? They let Camilla go naked for over an hour, then they crap themselves at the slightest sign of their top asset doing likewise! WHY!? Poor Lolly then had to apologise and say sorry for offending anyone! That is just NOT on I'm afraid! Lolly offended no-one, the producers did though! Shame on you Cellcast!!

What then got me was that, when Camilla joined Lolly for one of the best 2-4-1's I've seen in ages, the producers let Lolly remove Camilla's panties!! Oh, right, so, it's ok for Lolly to remove someone else's knickers, but it isn't for her to remove her own!? Where is the logic in that!?
Anyway it didn't take anything away from Lolly and Camilla being a superb pairing and one I definitely want to see again. I left things when Lolly did, exhausted, but happy.

Producer meddling aside, I think I had a really enjoyable night. Thank you Lolly!

CHEERS!
03-07-2010 10:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV