Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(29-06-2010 23:30 )Rise Wrote:  Soooo can anyone scotch the awful rumour SOMEONE put in my head that Danica is off to the land of the coloured bird...?

Danica is not going to Bluebird....... That doesn't mean she wont go somewhere else if Elite dont use her more. She should be given some day shifts along with her 3 hr night show special. Plus with day/night babes in decline on other channels (The Pad, Bangbabes), there are plenty of suitors out there to utilise Danica more. Use her or lose her!

30-06-2010 03:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

very well said josh. it has puzzled me for aeons why danica doesn't do more shows, even if they were just day shows. as far as i'm concerned one 3 hour show per week (IF we're lucky) is nowhere near enough; don't get me wrong- i don't want to see danica on as often as lolly or linsey seem to be over on BS, but one small show every week seems so stingy, and it doesn't do elite any favours- after all what does it say about them and their attitudes towards the other girls if danica is allocated one solitary, though immensely popular, 3 hour shift per week ? truth is, as beautiful as she is, she is still just another elite employee. so why not more than 1 show per week ? we wouldn't tolerate it if it was charlie or caty so why is it ok if it's danica ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-06-2010 03:36
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Do we know for a fact that she even wants to do more shifts?
30-06-2010 03:38
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

of course we don't chillster, but it begs the question, why does elite (seemingly) allow her to do the bare minimum ? i mean 3 hours per week is ridiculous. what harm is there in 2 danica shows per week (even if one is a dayshow) ? you must agree with that matey

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-06-2010 03:42
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(30-06-2010 03:42 )Freebird Wrote:  of course we don't chillster, but it begs the question, why does elite (seemingly) allow her to do the bare minimum ? i mean 3 hours per week is ridiculous. what harm is there in 2 danica shows per week (even if one is a dayshow) ? you must agree with that matey

Who knows, maybe she has at some point been offered more shifts by Jamie. However, she just gives me the impression that a three-hour shift once a week is all she wants to do these days. Oh, I'd so love to be wrong, as I too would love for her to be on more than she currently is.
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2010 03:56 by Chilly.)
30-06-2010 03:55
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

At the risk of being shouted at again, those points are certainly valid, but what changed??? when she she was on The Pad & Elite Days she worked "normal" shifts, but since starting regular nights just these "silly" 3 hour stints, 3 1/2 hours if we're lucky; having said that if she at least included a bit more of what most of us want to see in that time slot rather than the occasional flash & even more occasional topless sessions, which usually last only a couple of minutes, the shows would be more "entertaining" & memorable & Jamie's reply to one of my posts about the programme format, "quality not quantity", might seem more valid.

(This post was last modified: 30-06-2010 06:12 by RRROGER.)
30-06-2010 06:02
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I am sure that it is her deciding how much she wants to work rather than Elite.Even on daytime i suspect she is a moneyspinner. She is probably a big fish at Elite and call the shots where she would not get away with it at bangBabes or BS.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
30-06-2010 08:32
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(30-06-2010 03:55 )Chilly Wrote:  
(30-06-2010 03:42 )Freebird Wrote:  of course we don't chillster, but it begs the question, why does elite (seemingly) allow her to do the bare minimum ? i mean 3 hours per week is ridiculous. what harm is there in 2 danica shows per week (even if one is a dayshow) ? you must agree with that matey

Who knows, maybe she has at some point been offered more shifts by Jamie. However, she just gives me the impression that a three-hour shift once a week is all she wants to do these days. Oh, I'd so love to be wrong, as I too would love for her to be on more than she currently is.

I have to say i get the same impression, im sure if she wanted more shifts Elite would be happy to oblige.

btw Love the new Avatar Chilly...So what exactly is your issue with Parrotts then???? Big Grin
30-06-2010 12:28
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(30-06-2010 12:28 )astonv1 Wrote:  btw Love the new Avatar Chilly...So what exactly is your issue with Parrotts then???? Big Grin

Yep, my anti Cardiff City avatar is great! Wink Such a shame that some people ended up getting their knickers in a twist over it.

Erm, get your arse back on our screens, Danica! Cool
30-06-2010 12:53
HEX!T Away
Retired

(29-06-2010 23:55 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  
(27-06-2010 12:36 )irishtender Wrote:  what other forums hexit?? i'd like to become a member of more forums like this

howcute.com Smile

eekBounce

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-06-2010 13:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66