babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 82 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight [Schedule Only]

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
What time was Stevie on guys!? I didn't see her at all and was watching till well after 1.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2010 10:06 by Rogerbee.)
29-06-2010 09:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(29-06-2010 09:26 )Rogerbee Wrote:  What time was Stevie on guys!? I didn't see her at all and was watching till well after 1.

Don't recall seeing her at all bladewave
Maybe my brain is just getting fried from heat and over-exposure to BS!

Ella is in tonight.

EDIT : Daryl on her way to London. Maybe working tonight?

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2010 14:31 by munch1917.)
29-06-2010 13:33
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Yes, Daryl is in tonight. Tammy is back on days now, but, I'll know when she's on nights again now.

EDIT:

See confirmation from Dazzler right here:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid557039

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2010 15:02 by Rogerbee.)
29-06-2010 15:01
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

Lolly is back on tonight.
29-06-2010 17:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2010 15:01 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Yes, Daryl is in tonight. Tammy is back on days now, but, I'll know when she's on nights again now.

EDIT:

See confirmation from Dazzler right here:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid557039

Why am I not surprised. How lame is that. In almost two months, Tammy gets ONE night only!!!

I just heard she'll be back on next Monday, which is nice to hear, but please, can she be a regular from now on? I'm not obsessed with her, just annoyed that someone as attractive as her and with great phone skills (I can read lips!) is on days instead, especially when it isn't her decision. Then again, I don't know how many calls she rakes in, so that might be the deciding factor, but I'm sure she gets enough. Right?

I wonder what kind of contract she has with them, because it would be a shame to see her stuck on days for a long time because of it.

Also, can we get another camera person for Partyland? Every time I watch, the camera dude rarely ever moves when the woman moves, leaving half of the woman visible, and he doesn't know how to zoom out! When a woman is responding to a caller's request to show her bum or front area, the camera man doesn't show us, even when they aren't nude, which rarely happens anyway. I heard someone say that Lindsay was not allowed to take off Cleo's bra during their 2-4-1. Why do a 2-4-1 if you can't even do that? I don't get it. Women like Camilla and Stevie and Karina seem to get better nights, while the other women seem to be consored more. Weird.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2010 17:52 by mrmann.)
29-06-2010 17:27
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2010 17:27 )mrmann Wrote:  Why am I not surprised. How F****** lame is that. In almost two months, Tammy gets ONE night only!!!

I think most of us would like to see her sign with Elite Nights, where she'll be on more. I'm skipping Babestation from now on, at least until Georgie returns. I'll be eating my words if Tammy is on nights again soon, for multiple nights, but it doesn't seem like that will happen.

annoyed

Might be interested in this Big Grin http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid557105
29-06-2010 17:34
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Looking good so far then, Lolly and Daryl, nice, they're guaranteed viewing for me!

In case you think I've gone temporarily insane, read my review and all will become clear! She finally won me over.

CHEERS!
29-06-2010 18:31
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(29-06-2010 18:31 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Looking good so far then, Lolly and Daryl, nice, they're guaranteed viewing for me!

In case you think I've gone temporarily insane, read my review and all will become clear! She finally won me over.

Ha ha, battered into submission by Badcock. Don't feel ashamed, you're hardly the first!

Bounce

munch

29-06-2010 18:42
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

The eyes had it! The camera guy on Xtra let you look right into them, that was all it took!

It actually doesn't matter now who else is on, she can do a 2-4-1 with a mirror and I'd be happy! I counted 3 'sexuals' how many more tonight?

I wonder if Dani is on tonight? I saw her for about 20 seconds on PL, is that a record!?

CHEERS!
29-06-2010 18:50
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(29-06-2010 18:50 )Rogerbee Wrote:  The eyes had it! The camera guy on Xtra let you look right into them, that was all it took!

It actually doesn't matter now who else is on, she can do a 2-4-1 with a mirror and I'd be happy! I counted 3 'sexuals' how many more tonight?

I wonder if Dani is on tonight? I saw her for about 20 seconds on PL, is that a record!?

Yeah, I got to 3 'sexuals' from Lolly, but didn't see much later on, so probably missed a few more Smile
One thing I like about Lolly is she always tries to get her callers to say hi when she goes on the mic, she doesn't just deliver a standard monologue from the BS script book. And she always works with a genuine smile on her face, she clearly loves her work Smile

I wouldn't turn the channel just to watch her, but I wouldn't turn it over to avoid her either, she's worthy eye-candy.
I am becoming seriously jealous though, she has been to places on Camilla I can only dream about Sad Lucky cow!

laugh

Edit : Oh, and speaking of PartyLand, what is going on there? The other morning, Louise was on at 5am when the other channels all shut down. They booted her off for Camilla. Nothing really new there, Camilla often gets the last gig on PL or on BS when it switched to Ch99 for the last half hour. Thing was, they then took Camilla off about 10 minutes later and Rochelle finished the night. What was that about? Either leave Camilla on to the end, or leave Louise on until Rochelle took over, crazy!

munch

(This post was last modified: 29-06-2010 19:20 by munch1917.)
29-06-2010 19:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV