Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(21-06-2010 22:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(21-06-2010 20:57 )matt38 Wrote:  I'm the same as Boobies, watched BSx and was hoping to see Karina, after her quick blink and miss at the start of the show, she was naked, so you lucky bastards with Sky got to see her.
Karina also did a very good naked section on BS1 freeview , landing strip on full view for most of the time she was naked as well Smile .

Oh shit I should have stayed with BS1 after all!
21-06-2010 22:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Hi folks,

Well, here I am once more, bleary, yet satisfied...

I switched over post Big Brother to catch the end of Ella and Tiffany and the start of Stevie. She was back in subdued mode again so I watched for as long as I could before retreating to the comfort of my bed before continuing. When Xtra started, Tiff was back on there so I flicked between her and Stevie and later her and Kandi. I'd like to have been a fly on the wall in the dressing room when Tiff discovered that she'd doodled on herself with a permanent marker! Whenever I see Tiff she never seems to giving it the full monty, well, not in performance terms anyway, she was doing it with regard to lack of outfit!

Come the start of Partyland at 1, I was geared up to only catch 10 seconds of Elise before being dumped for Ella. But no, this time Elise was going nowhere! At last! She looked beautiful too, it's not unusual for me to see spots before my eyes at this hour, this time though they were on Elise's underwear so I wasn't complaining! It's a joy to see her improve with every show she does and she is really hitting her stride now. Her girl caller really got her going, she enjoyed it and so did I.

45 minutes just flew by and it was at this point that another pleasant surprise happened. The producers let Cleo back on the phone! I was worn out by this point, but, if anyone recorded it then there'll be a few happy campers reporting in later. Get her back full time and I might stay awake!

As for future reviews, that very much depends on the line-up

CHEERS!
22-06-2010 10:01
Jam Da Man Offline

I also was pleased to see Elise and Cleo on Partyland, but all is not as it seems.
As Roger says, Elise began the show, in a polka dot bikini, then Cleo in a black dress. Repeat a few times, up until 4:05, when Elise took her top off, the first full-on nipple shot of the night.
You see, Cleo occasionally pulled her dress and black bra down, but then she was in full "hand bra" mode. Sad
Once Elise had took her top off, then we had some great aerobic maneuvers, barefoot too. Wink

So, perhaps the majority of the show could have been renamed "Party People"? I myself don't mind too much, but surely this could be a step backwards? Or have Five changed the rules for Partyland content? HuhHuhHuh

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

22-06-2010 12:52
Jam Da Man Offline

(22-06-2010 12:52 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  I also was pleased to see Elise and Cleo on Partyland, but all is not as it seems.
As Roger says, Elise began the show, in a polka dot bikini, then Cleo in a black dress. Repeat a few times, up until 4:05, when Elise took her top off, the first full-on nipple shot of the night.
You see, Cleo occasionally pulled her dress and black bra down, but then she was in full "hand bra" mode. Sad
Once Elise had took her top off, then we had some great aerobic maneuvers, barefoot too. Wink

So, perhaps the majority of the show could have been renamed "Party People"? I myself don't mind too much, but surely this could be a step backwards? Or have Five changed the rules for Partyland content? HuhHuhHuh

Actually, having just re-run Partyland again, Elise did pop her nipples out a couple of times in her first and second sections, and Cleo flashed one of them (accidentally) at 3:55.
But still, this added up to about 5-10mins of "nippleage" upto 5mins past 4.
I know fans of Elise and Cleo might be more than happy just to have them on screen in the first place, but I thought the hand-bra days were behind us.
Otherwise, apart from fixating on that detail, both were quite animated, Cleo frequently showing her bum, and Elise certainly looked to be enjoying herself.

22-06-2010 13:14
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(22-06-2010 12:52 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Cleo occasionally pulled her dress and black bra down, but then she was in full "hand bra" mode. Sad

So, perhaps the majority of the show could have been renamed "Party People"? I myself don't mind too much, but surely this could be a step backwards? Or have Five changed the rules for Partyland content?

Cleo kept them in on BS1 as well so I don't think it was anything to do with PL rule changes

22-06-2010 13:27
Jam Da Man Offline

(22-06-2010 13:27 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(22-06-2010 12:52 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Cleo occasionally pulled her dress and black bra down, but then she was in full "hand bra" mode. Sad

Cleo kept them in on BS1 as well so I don't think it was anything to do with PL rule changes

Yeah, maybe Cleo needs some time to get herself up for going topless, or even naked as she used to.
It has been a while since she was doing that, and considering how long it took her to "get them out" originally, I wouldn't be surprised if her confidence needs to be built up again first. Then again I'm just guessing.
That's assuming that Cleo will be on the bed again, of course!

22-06-2010 14:03
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

im giuessing cleo is just flilling in did seem a bit tame when saw her on Pland and thats tame by Pland standards as well lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
22-06-2010 14:17
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I'm wondering if she was scheduled to be on the beds at all, she did say that when she took over from Elise that she'd talked to the producers. Elise looked set for another 90 minute set till the camera panned to Cleo's legs. Poor Elise has had to get used to being unceremoniously dumped recently, so, I'm glad she was given her due later on, pity I was fast asleep though!

CHEERS!
22-06-2010 15:03
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I don't know how Cleo did calls wise but if the producers read this forum (unlikely I know) and saw the reaction to Cleo last night they might FINALLY see sense and put her back on the phones FULL TIME!!!

Then again, we can but dream!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
22-06-2010 15:24
Jam Da Man Offline

(22-06-2010 15:24 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I don't know how Cleo did calls wise but if the producers read this forum (unlikely I know) and saw the reaction to Cleo last night they might FINALLY see sense and put her back on the phones FULL TIME!!!

Then again, we can but dream!!!

NO!!!! eek

I think they DO read these forums, and consider everyones wishes......
And then do the opposite of what we want! Rolleyes

22-06-2010 15:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV