babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 82 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight [Schedule Only]

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
(18-06-2010 18:21 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(18-06-2010 16:08 )munch1917 Wrote:  Ha, I was just going to post that it appears Camilla is in saturday, but no mention of tonight, when the twitter came through :

Quote:BS tonight: Camilla, Daryl, Lolly, Louise, Ella, Karina, Rochelle and Tiffany!

Hmmm, Camilla AND Ella HeartHeart Glad I slept late this morning, it's gonna be a late one Big Grin

munch

Hi there ;thanks for that.I was prepared to give it a miss tonight ;BUT DARYL,LOUISE and ROCHELLE!! no way! Theres only one girl I dont really like;pretty good! and I've got my wish;a boobfest with LOUISE and DARYL;the two biggest boobed BS girls! Thanks Cellcast! Thanks guys;see you later.
18-06-2010 21:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there;I've just seen ROCHELLE replace Ella on Partyland.Can anyone tell me please who is now on BS1 so that I know who will open the BS1 Freeview show. Thanks guys.
18-06-2010 21:47
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(18-06-2010 21:01 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  On at the moment are:-

Louise, Ella and Tiffany.

Also on Tonight are Lolly, Rochelle and Daryl.

Lolly is on BS1 at the moment.
18-06-2010 21:50
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(18-06-2010 21:50 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  
(18-06-2010 21:01 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  On at the moment are:-

Louise, Ella and Tiffany.

Also on Tonight are Lolly, Rochelle and Daryl.

Lolly is on BS1 at the moment.

Thanks for that;at least shes on early;OH SORRY!
18-06-2010 21:52
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Anyones guess who turns up tonight.

Camilla had said she was in tonight, no mention of last night, but she was actually in last night.
According to the schedule on Lolly's blog she wasn't due in last night but was actually in.
Even last tuesday, Camilla was saying she had the live show on Xtreme with Lolly next saturday, but they actually did it last night.

Add to that confusion, Camilla and Lolly came on around 5.05 this morning to finish the Babestation night as a 2-4-1. Camilla seemed out of sorts, and almost immediately disappeared and left Lolly alone.
So if Camilla is unwell and can't make it tonight, they may try to pull Lolly back in instead to plug the 3D night on sunday, since the Lolly/Camilla 3D set is a highlight of that.

Also, Karina was due in last night according to BS twitter, but I don't recall seeing her anywhere.

With quite a few girls away as well, it's a lottery as to who turns up! Makes it more fun doesn't it Big Grin

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
19-06-2010 12:38
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(19-06-2010 12:38 )munch1917 Wrote:  Anyones guess who turns up tonight.

Camilla had said she was in tonight, no mention of last night, but she was actually in last night.
According to the schedule on Lolly's blog she wasn't due in last night but was actually in.
Even last tuesday, Camilla was saying she had the live show on Xtreme with Lolly next saturday, but they actually did it last night.

Add to that confusion, Camilla and Lolly came on around 5.05 this morning to finish the Babestation night as a 2-4-1. Camilla seemed out of sorts, and almost immediately disappeared and left Lolly alone.
So if Camilla is unwell and can't make it tonight, they may try to pull Lolly back in instead to plug the 3D night on sunday, since the Lolly/Camilla 3D set is a highlight of that.

Also, Karina was due in last night according to BS twitter, but I don't recall seeing her anywhere.

With quite a few girls away as well, it's a lottery as to who turns up! Makes it more fun doesn't it Big Grin

munch

and even with that being the case, what are the odds they STILL won't find space for the underused likes of rosie, tammy, jessica or elise ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-06-2010 12:41
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

[/quote]

and even with that being the case, what are the odds they STILL won't find space for the underused likes of rosie, tammy, jessica or elise ?
[/quote]

True, though Tammy's #1 Fan stated that Tammy was indeed due to be on tonight, but had to cancel because of a photo shoot.
19-06-2010 14:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hardly saw camilly last night after midnight. think she was just on bsxtreme last night. is barmy theve got the likes of jessica, rosie and tammy who are all good night babes. shame tammy cant be on tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
19-06-2010 14:34
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(19-06-2010 14:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hardly saw camilly last night after midnight. think she was just on bsxtreme last night.

Yes, did a short stint on BS before midnight before heading off to 'prepare' for Lolly on Xtreme. Did a longer stint on Xtra later, taking over from Ella. As she finished, Ella was just starting again on BS. Camilla and Lolly then came on to take over again from Ella to finish the night, but I think Camilla was unwell, and disappeared leaving Lolly solo.
So, besides the live show, there was just the short pre-midnight set and the longer Xtra one.

Hot from twitter :

Quote: TheDarylMorgan

Bbq at Danni oneils!... MEGGA party.. Work later

So Daryl is confirmed as in.
Ella is also on route to the bbq with Megan and Stevie, no metion of any of them working though.
Whoever is in may be a little the worse for wear, could be a fun show tonight Big Grin

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
19-06-2010 15:22
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Make of this what you will, but in todays Sport paper on their tv pages, the one Camilla was on last week, the model today is called Milly Morris who is 21 and it says she is on Babestation tonight.
19-06-2010 18:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV