babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation review thread.
Xtra began with a few seconds of Candy, then Linsey came on, in blue underwear. Georgie took over at 1:04, quickly going topless. At 2:20 Paige was on, eating a choccie ice-cream. After finishing that she splashed plenty of oil all over her body.
Megan replaced her at 3:20, wearing red, soon getting topless and applying oil.
At 4:14 we then had Candy, wearing a blue bikini. The bikini bottoms came off but she had on some black knickers on underneath, unfortunately.
So 2 nights in a row there were no knicker removals on Xtra. Big oil night though.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

17-06-2010 18:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(17-06-2010 18:36 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Xtra began with a few seconds of Candy, then Linsey came on, in blue underwear. Georgie took over at 1:04, quickly going topless. At 2:20 Paige was on, eating a choccie ice-cream. After finishing that she splashed plenty of oil all over her body.
Megan replaced her at 3:20, wearing red, soon getting topless and applying oil.
At 4:14 we then had Candy, wearing a blue bikini. The bikini bottoms came off but she had on some black knickers on underneath, unfortunately.
So 2 nights in a row there were no knicker removals on Xtra. Big oil night though.

Wow what a show;it looks like both BSXTra and BS1 were BRILLIANT last night;shame I can only record one channel!
17-06-2010 18:47
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(17-06-2010 09:07 )Rogerbee Wrote:  She wasn't naked in the BS1 footage I saw, her knickers were saying hi to her shoes. Did she take them off completely later? Georgie is becoming naughtier than Lolly these days. And that is no bad thing! So, she and Paige won't be on our screens for the rest of the month, mmm, that just leaves Elise, Stevie and Daryl. Sounds like a few early nights might be on the cards. God knows I need them!

No I agree but she was as good as "technically naked";still pretty good though!! Now just a bit more of a review than this morning;if my broadband stays on long enough!
I recorded BS1 mainly for PAIGE BUT GEORGIE and CHARLIE C was a real bonus!

The show started with Candy for about 10 minutes just long enough to remove her bra! Then she had a 2-4-1 with Linsey and then no more Candy for the entire show!Then Linsey was on solo. Then GEORGIE did a marathon solo section of ! hour and 23 minutes! She was brilliant and her pants went right down and she was "naked"! Then CHARLIE C was on for about 45 minutes and removed her pants as well! only the second? time shes done so since shes been back on nights;WELL DONE CHARLIE! Megan then joined her for a 2-4-1;both braless;CHARLIE had put her pants back on! Then megan was on solo for about 40 minutes still braless.It was good to see her on the beds again;very nice as usual!then Linsey was on (again!) for about 40 minutes in the classroom to begin with and then on the bed! She went braless.Then CHARLIE C was on again topless/braless and oiled up a bit.Then PAIGE came on wearing a very nice tartan skirt and black bra.She went braless and pulled her pants well down(as is now usual for her! and was on for only about 35 minutes.Although very good she wasnt as "dirty" as on Monday or Tuesday night;BUT I'm glad I saw her before she goes away!Then CHARLIE C (again) finished the show off in a sectionof about 30 minutes going braless and really playing with her lovely tits! So I will keep my recording and was pleased with the footage of GEORGIe and CHARLIE C I got but felt that PAIGE was a bit restrained;could have been tired or still unwell.BUT I feel that she could (and should have) been given one of Linsey or even CHARLIE C'S slots as an extra section! but apart from that and the constant BSxtreme adverts I was well-pleased! AND NO SPLIT-SCREEN AT ALL;HOORAY!!!!!!! I'm giving tonights show a miss (only STEVIE I really like;and I've got plenty of footage of her) so wont report on here tomorrow BUT will catch up tomorrow night to see whos on.bye for now;happy recording/viewing!
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2010 19:08 by Big Boobies.)
17-06-2010 19:05
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

No review of last night! Errrr, ohh, shit!

I'm afraid I didn't see any Babestation at all last night! All the business with poor Elise getting her Facebook accounts deleted didn't put me in much of a mood to watch. Sorry folks!

CHEERS!
18-06-2010 16:35
Jam Da Man Offline

Partyland last night was alternating between Megan and Louise all the way through.

BSXTRA began with Dani, wearing red. Some oil got spread about. Stevie took over at 12:30, going naked after 15mins. At 1:30 Dani was back as opt 2 (on the same screen). At 1:40 Dani was on her own again. Then at 1:55 Lolly joined her for a decent 2-4-1, although the cameraman went a bit crazy with the facial zooming....
At 2:40 Linsey became opt 2, whilst Lolly and Dani continued on opt 1. All 3 on the bed. At one point I think Lolly tried to get Linsey involved, but nothing came of that. At 3am Lolly was left alone.
Candy was on next, at 3:30, wearing a "Shania Twain" bikini and barefoot for a change. This was possibly my favourite section of the night. For the last 25mins Stevie took over.
Stevie's first section almost certainly contained slips, but I haven't properly checked yet.

Jessica was on Daytime.

Sorry for the lack of detail with Partyland, but I'm pressed for time!
Speaking of which, I'm working weekend so my reviews will be late again, but next week I'm working nights so they should be posted a lot earlier. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

18-06-2010 18:23
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(18-06-2010 18:23 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Partyland last night was alternating between Megan and Louise all the way through.

BSXTRA began with Dani, wearing red. Some oil got spread about. Stevie took over at 12:30, going naked after 15mins. At 1:30 Dani was back as opt 2 (on the same screen). At 1:40 Dani was on her own again. Then at 1:55 Lolly joined her for a decent 2-4-1, although the cameraman went a bit crazy with the facial zooming....
At 2:40 Linsey became opt 2, whilst Lolly and Dani continued on opt 1. All 3 on the bed. At one point I think Lolly tried to get Linsey involved, but nothing came of that. At 3am Lolly was left alone.
Candy was on next, at 3:30, wearing a "Shania Twain" bikini and barefoot for a change. This was possibly my favourite section of the night. For the last 25mins Stevie took over.
Stevie's first section almost certainly contained slips, but I haven't properly checked yet.

Jessica was on Daytime.

Sorry for the lack of detail with Partyland, but I'm pressed for time!
Speaking of which, I'm working weekend so my reviews will be late again, but next week I'm working nights so they should be posted a lot earlier. Smile

Thanks for that review;I decided to miss it last night BUT will record tonight;DARYL,LOUISE and ROCHELLE....I'll be there! I will try and report sometime tomorrow but I'm quite busy!....Bye for now.
18-06-2010 18:28
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Babestation 3D sex show on 26th June! Lolly at her best methinks. Cant waitTongueTongue
18-06-2010 18:31
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I think she and Camilla are going live on Xtreme tonight (Or are they!?), so maybe that'd be more worth watching. I will tune in for Daryl and possibly Cam and Tiff.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2010 18:51 by Rogerbee.)
18-06-2010 18:46
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(18-06-2010 18:46 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I think she and Camilla are going live on Xtreme tonight (Or are they!?), so maybe that'd be more worth watching. I will tune in for Daryl and possibly Cam and Tiff.

Live show is on Saturday night Freeview CH 96.
18-06-2010 19:25
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Thanks, there will be a review of sorts after tonight whatever happens.

CHEERS!
18-06-2010 19:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV