Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
as amazing as she is and by far the best looking girl on tv maybe she just doesnt want to do it anymore its not like she would be the first?

she did have a facebook page too which was taken down around the same time she was off, we was told on here by jamie or who ever from elite that Dionne had been off for reasons he wasnt going to talk about on here so maybe what ever that was is the case again, and to be honest if they are saying its something they wont talk about then clearly its non of our business what ever it is.

end of the day what ever time she decideds to take off is down to her and if she dont come back well tough we'll all miss her and theres certainly no one on t.v even half as good looking but well...tough we'll get over it

kinda agree with something above the standard of girls aint that great on Elite some good looking girls but there are better over the channels

Availible in DdOoBbLlEe VvIiSsIiOoNn (where drunk)
13-06-2010 20:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

She certainly is very much a lady of mystery is our Ms. Daniels. Her return to Elite back in March coincided with one of the first times I watched the channel. I was spellbound by her beauty and how intense her interaction with Caty and Mica was that night. Up until that point I had never seen full on kissing between girls on a babe channel before. For me that 3-4-1 is still my favourite show out of all I have seen over the last three months or so. I still get a ‘thrill’ out of watching it now.

Having since looked back through her threads on this forum of her appearances last year I found several hot 2-4-1s that she did with various girls – a personal favourite being the one with Hazel in the alleyway from Nov 2009 where she wore a fishnet body stocking with leather bootsHeartTongue

Since returning I think she has only done two 2-4-1s, one with Caty and one with Mica. If I remember correctly both of those seemed rather awkward which I thought was weird considering how comfortable Dionne seemed with both girls on her comeback night.

As Marcce says it is very frustrating knowing what type of performance Dionne is capable of but doesn’t partake in but if her heart really isn’t in it I guess we will have to accept that, sad as it may be.Sad

Still having her light up my TV screen with her gorgeous smile and infectious laugh is better than nothing so heres hoping she returns sooner rather than later.HeartHeartHeart

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
13-06-2010 21:26
Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Schedule says Tuesday an Wednesday this week but given how unreliable the schedule has been with Dionne appearances recently i ainit getting my hopes up to much but i do hope its correct.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 14:11 by Wazo.)
14-06-2010 14:10
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(14-06-2010 14:10 )Wazo Wrote:  Schedule says Tuesday an Wednesday this week but given how unreliable the schedule has been with Dionne appearances recently i ainit getting my hopes up to much but i do hope its correct.

Dionne's name no longer down for tuesday just wednesday now Sad

Bazinga!
14-06-2010 17:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-06-2010 17:25 )Wazo Wrote:  
(14-06-2010 14:10 )Wazo Wrote:  Schedule says Tuesday an Wednesday this week but given how unreliable the schedule has been with Dionne appearances recently i ainit getting my hopes up to much but i do hope its correct.

Dionne's name no longer down for tuesday just wednesday now Sad

cough ALICE!!!!!!!!!!! cough Big Grin seriously hope dionne's ok and is back on wednesday

Piper Niven Superfan
14-06-2010 17:27
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Looks like i was right to not get my hopes up. She ainit on at all this week now Sad i ainit gunna believe the schedule in future lmao ahh well another week of waiting till she is back then.

Bazinga!
15-06-2010 16:38
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Wink Big Grin Wink Big Grin

[Image: dionne_0.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2010 16:53 by Chilly.)
15-06-2010 16:52
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(15-06-2010 16:38 )Wazo Wrote:  Looks like i was right to not get my hopes up. She ainit on at all this week now Sad i ainit gunna believe the schedule in future lmao ahh well another week of waiting till she is back then.

I think Elite are starting to take the piss a little bit by constantly adding Dionne to the schedule and then taking her off just as quick. Not blaming Dionne by the way this is all directed at Elite.

According to the Elite website you can have a MSN chat with Dionne as I type this. Think we all know that that service is a total sham anyway but there's no need to make it obvious!

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
15-06-2010 19:45
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(15-06-2010 19:45 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  I think Elite are starting to take the piss a little bit by constantly adding Dionne to the schedule and then taking her off just as quick. Not blaming Dionne by the way this is all directed at Elite.

According to the Elite website you can have a MSN chat with Dionne as I type this. Think we all know that that service is a total sham anyway but there's no need to make it obvious!

I think it may be best that they don't advertise her appearances for the moment.

I don't doubt it's being done in good faith but there seems to be too much uncertainty around at the moment to put her up on the schedule.
15-06-2010 21:46
awhite01 Offline
Senior Poster

Hope dionne comes back as I miss her on our screens & if Ill I hope she feels better soon.
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2010 07:32 by awhite01.)
17-06-2010 07:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV