babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation review thread.
(14-06-2010 07:40 )Big Boobies Wrote:  STEVIE going naked again;slips? Must have a look!

I just had a look through at Stevie's Xtra section, but I didn't see any obvious slips unfortunately. I was up watching BS1 'til 1:30, Rochelle was on at this point. I saw her put cream/oil all around her knickers, just as she flashed a bit. The camera jumped right then so I guess that counted as a hit. Wink
I wasn't recording at that point so I can't verify it. Just hope it wasn't the beer playing tricks!
Paige hasn't said anything on FB up to now, hope she's okay.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

14-06-2010 13:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

I decided to call it a night at 2am after I realised that it was basically a rotation of 3-4 girls doing longer stints than usual, I swear Linsey and Stevie had hour long shows on the beds and you talk about overused.

(This post was last modified: 14-06-2010 13:25 by Josh187.)
14-06-2010 13:24
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2010 13:24 )Josh187 Wrote:  I decided to call it a night at 2am after I realised that it was basically a rotation of 3-4 girls doing longer stints than usual, I swear Linsey and Stevie had hour long shows on the beds and you talk about overused.

So was Linsey in? I'm very surprised because I recorded BS1 till midnight and then BSXTra and didnt see her at all in the 7 hours;I usually end up seeing her once or twice if shes on!;I'm not complaining though! So presumably there were just 6 girls last night;did Megan have to go on the beds? That would have been good;shes always very good! Although STEVIE was excellent on both BS1(with slips!) and BSXtra and also DARYL was laso very good I've decided to delete my recording;I've got good footage of both girls recently AND like most people only recorded last night for PAIGE! I really hope shes all right and will be on a nightshow (or two?) before she goes on holiday!Please PAIGE let us know;we're missing you and hope youre all right!
14-06-2010 18:16
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Linsey was in as Daryl took over from her on PL, I think, and she was split screen with Rochelle and took over after her.

CHEERS!
14-06-2010 18:39
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2010 18:39 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Linsey was in as Daryl took over from her on PL, I think, and she was split screen with Rochelle and took over after her.

Thats really interesting as she didnt appear at all on BS1 before midnight and BSxtra at all! Thanks;I really thought she hadnt arrived!
14-06-2010 18:52
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 till midnight and then BSXtra hoping to see PAIGE and DARYL.It almost worked! BS1 started on Freeview about 20 minutes late;PAIGE was on already braless and apologised for the late start.She was on for about 30 minutes and did a very "STEVIE-like" section.Pants well down and "almost" showing her pussy! VERY GOOD for PAIGE;possibly my best-ever footage of her;she kept giving the idea that you were seeing something BUT of course you were'nt! VERY SEXY PAIGE;THANKS and well before midnight! Then Lolly was on for about 40 minutes doing her "usual" thing;playing with her tits and pants;at one stage I thought she'd go naked but she pulled them up again! Then PAIGE was on again at about 11.35;just as good as earlier! Again near pussy shots! My recording finished at midnight as she was in full-flood;I would really like to see that section in full later;thanks guys! All in all a FANTASTIC performance from my favourite girl!

BSXtra started with DARYL braless shaking BUT only for about 15 minutes! Then Dani was on for about 1 hour going topless and being Dani!Then jada joined her for about 30 minutes going braless. Then Jada was on solo for about 50 minutes going naked with cream on her tits! Then Lolly was on for about 1 hour and 19 minutes topless from the start.Then Jada was on solo (again) for about 1 hour going naked. Then karina finished the show off in a section of about 8 minutes! going braless.So I was very disappointed with BSXtra;I thought PAIGE could and should have done one of Jada's sections;she possibly would have been better? than she was on BS1!? but I will be keeping my recording (for now!0 as I think its my best-ever footage of PAIGE! I quite like BSXtra now;a nice set good lighting and MUCH SMALLER OSGS! How about BS1 Cellcast?

Anyway work now but please send in your reports on your shows for me to read later.I'm particularly interested in where else PAIGe was;PL? or just BS1 which would have been unusual! BUT I'm pleased that I DID SEE HER. Bye for now;see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2010 07:49 by Big Boobies.)
15-06-2010 07:45
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

When I saw the BS logo at 10, I thought that Ofcom had finally got their way, as, there are rumblings that they will restrict freeview broadcasts of adult material such as BS to post midnight. Thankfully this hadn't happened, but, never say never.

Paige just gets sexier and sexier, but, she does just as much as she needs to to grab your attention and nothing more. She's a clever girl and I can see why she's so popular. She won't go further than she has been, but that is enough anyway. It was a joy to see her get so much screen time. I switched over when Lolly came on and came back when Paige was back.

I was disappointed to see Daryl relegated to a support slot on Xtra again, she deserves better and only seems to get it on Partyland. I was too tired to stay up for that though and left when Daryl did on Xtra. I was happy enough with her previous performance on PL to let things go this time. It will very much depend upon who is on in the meantime as to how much I review during the coming week.

CHEERS!
15-06-2010 11:27
Jam Da Man Offline

Partyland started with Karina for 3 minutes, Daryl took over 'til 2:30, she had 2 pairs of knickers on but took one off after a while. Then we had Karina again, stripping down to some very fetching tartan knicks. Jada joined her for a brief 2-4-1 at 3:25 (10 minutes)
Daryl again at 3:40, wearing only her knickers and the green shoes. Geri had a chat with her on the mic for a 5 mins or so around 4:13ish. Daryl took her shoes off at 4:30 for 5 mins, waving her legs around. Smile
Finally Paige came on at 4:50 'til the end wearing lacy red bra and panties. Heart

So I take it that Paige must have been on BS1 up til then? The original reason for me recording Partyland instead of BS1 was because Paige and Kandi always seemed to be on there. Of course, as soon as I change my schedule.... Rolleyes

BS1 5-5:30 was Lolly on her own.

Jessica was on Daytime. Heart

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

15-06-2010 14:24
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Sounds like Daryl had another good section, though what state I'd be in by now if I'd watched it doesn't bear thinking about. I still don't think I'm fully recovered from watching Elise till dawn after a week of late nights beforehand. When both of them are back I hope I'll be in a state to see them. As I said before, I'll have to see who is on as to how long I watch in the weeks to come.

CHEERS!
15-06-2010 14:28
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

As usual I recorded BSxtra and Partyland to see the girl I consider to be the QUEEN of Babestation - Paige. However I have to say that I am HUGELY disappointed not say a little angry that she only appeared on either channel only once all night, that being on Partyland for the last 40 minutes. On the other hand girls like Karina and Jada never seemed to be off the screen particularly on BSxtra on one occasion going from one to the other and then back again. I thought the idea was to allow the girls to appear on all three channels at least once a night. I am sure it is not happening with a lot of the girls not just Paige!!

From what I have read it appears that what Paige did do on BS1 was some of the best stuff she has done in a while if not ever!! I hope there will be lots of vids to prove whether this was the case or not!!

I will watch the bit I do have of Paige once and then delete it before recording Lori tonight from Bangbabes. At leat there will be more chance of me catching everything Lori does!! This is unless Paige is on again tonight!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
15-06-2010 16:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV