Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Hannah Prentice - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Hannah P - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
again another girl im not that impressed by. but hey i never claimed my taste is flawless.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
10-06-2010 13:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

It's not that I'm not impressed by her, I don't watch her, so I don't know what are her performances are like and I can't judge her.

What bugs me is she never got this amount of comments and support back when she was on Babestation, but as soon as she joins Elite (like every other girl who joins Elite) she get's all of this sudden praise and love and everyone is saying how great she is, when I bet half of you didn't even know of her when she was on Babestation.

As I've said she doesn't appeal to me and once again each to their own, but I'm more concerned about how overrated these Elite girls are, I mean take any girl on the Babe Channels stick them on Elite and I guarantee they will be more popular on the forum, simply because they are on Elite TV.

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2010 14:18 by Josh187.)
10-06-2010 14:16
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

From my usual abstract viewpoint, my initial opinion of Hannah was another product of BlondeBimboManufacturingLtd, there's a lot of their products on the market mostly attractive & personable but lacking the indefinable ingredient that makes them stand out enough to make you notice.
Didn't see her on BS, saw her once on Elite days,immediatley forgot about her, saw a little of her on her 1st couple of ElightNights shows, slightly more impressed, until Tuesday night when she really rocked my socks.
As for Elite girls attracting more attention, a lot is to do with presentation & enhancing latent potential which Elite excel at; check out archive Dionne & Hazel at BangBabes + archive TJ & Anna & Carmen & Charlie at PartyGirls/Babestation & see the difference after they joined Elite.

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2010 14:57 by RRROGER.)
10-06-2010 14:55
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(10-06-2010 14:16 )Josh187 Wrote:  It's not that I'm not impressed by her, I don't watch her, so I don't know what are her performances are like and I can't judge her.

What bugs me is she never got this amount of comments and support back when she was on Babestation, but as soon as she joins Elite (like every other girl who joins Elite) she get's all of this sudden praise and love and everyone is saying how great she is, when I bet half of you didn't even know of her when she was on Babestation.

As I've said she doesn't appeal to me and once again each to their own, but I'm more concerned about how overrated these Elite girls are, I mean take any girl on the Babe Channels stick them on Elite and I guarantee they will be more popular on the forum, simply because they are on Elite TV.

Seeing as elite is the most popular channel on the forum girls are gonna be more popular once when they join the channel.
I only ever saw her on BS nights once and as far as i know was used mostly on days, i very rarely watch days so how could i as you say "show her love" remember not many people had heard of ronaldo before he joined man utd Wink

Yes we get she doesn't appeal to you and you have told us this several times, so give it a rest before you get over moderated and moan about that Rolleyes
10-06-2010 15:34
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(10-06-2010 15:34 )tsurugi Wrote:  Seeing as elite is the post popular channel on the forum girls are gonna be more popular once when they join the channel.
I only ever saw her on BS nights once and as far as i know was used mostly on days, i very rarely watch days so how could i as you say "show her love" remember not many people had heard of ronaldo before he joined man utd Wink

Yes we get she doesn't appeal to you and you have told us this several times, so give it a rest before you get over moderated and moan about that Rolleyes

.......and the Elite forum is the only place on the planet where you get the murdered,murderer,judge,jury,executioner & undertaker all on the same page.....Big GrinlaughBig Grin

10-06-2010 15:57
HannahPrentice1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hello guys,
Im loving doing the night shows especially getting naughty and naked. last night was a tad tired but I've been saving myself for tonight ;-) happy birthday to rammyrascal
hope you all enjoy tonights show
Hannah xxx
10-06-2010 16:33
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(10-06-2010 16:33 )HannahPrentice1 Wrote:  Hello guys,
Im loving doing the night shows especially getting naughty and naked. last night was a tad tired but I've been saving myself for tonight ;-) happy birthday to rammyrascal
Hannah xxx

Posted last night that you seemed very slightly less fired up than on Tuesday night,still super performance, but 3 nights in a row, if anything like Tuesday night, both you & Rammy (& me) will be totally exhausted...Big GrinBig GrinHeart

10-06-2010 16:43
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Hannah xxx

Looking forward to seeing you again tonight, Hannah. Not surprised you were tired after tuesday TongueBig Grin. No worries from me on that, not surprised to see you finish at 3 last night, either. Hope you got some rest today, ready for tonight. Tongue

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
10-06-2010 17:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hannah xxx

awwwwww thank you hannahHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

i wasnt expecting to get any happy birthday messages from babechannel babes so im really really happy youve wished me happy birthday hannah and i cant think of a better way to end today than watching you being naked and utter filth on my tv.Big Grin. also have you seen yourself in zoo mag this week

ps can someone video hannah's when tonight incase she does me an on air shoutout please

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-06-2010 19:29
sonofapaddy Offline
Celtic Ireland Liverpool

Hannah was fantastic in the office tonight,another top performance from her and she was looking sexy in glasses too.Smile
Wow!she was so good in the shower as well.Tongue
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2010 05:51 by sonofapaddy.)
10-06-2010 23:47

Click here to watch Studio 66